Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Do You Believe In Soulmates? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Soulmates? (568 Views)

Beyonce And I Are Soulmates – Rapper, Jay Z Reveals / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React / Deep Thought: The Difference Between Soulmates And Life Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Soulmates? by neduboy17: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Do you believe that God has made one individual for each person or do you believe that any potential number of people could be a suitable "match" (for a husband or a wife)?

What if you marry someone that isn't quite compatible enough -can this ever be a happy marriage or will you feel you "settled" for them and always think "the grass could be greener elsewhere" if that makes sense?

Source : http://www.changeasoul.org/index.php?topic=258.msg790;topicseen#msg790

Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by Neimar: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
nah waste of time
Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by dollyjoy(f): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Whoever your heart accept and compliments you is your soulmatesmiley
Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by menxer: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
There are soul mates and there are twin flames, you may not be in incarnation at the same time with them, which is what creates that feeling of incompleteness no matter who you are with.

Soul mates are rare, but twin flames are so rare it borders on myth.

Besides a soul mate does not necessarily mean a spouse.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by iPrevail(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Same thing as asking if I believe in predestination. Abso-fvckin-lutely not!

That's something you should tell your child to make them sleep well at night.

I believe instead that 80% of what we experience in life are as a result of choices (ours or someone else's) . 20% are just random, arbitrary events.
Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
No such thing as soul mate predestined by God or fate.
Look for a partner you desire, pick them up and mine that gold in them, people would only see the shining gold in them and desire to be with them too.
Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
I personally believe in making my husby my best friend and that's gonna be the secret of our marriage.

Soul mate *thinking*
Dunno about that
Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by Vince77(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
aaronson:
No such thing as soul mate predestined by God or fate.
Look for a partner you desire, pick them up and mine that gold in them, people would only see the shining gold in them and desire to be with them too.

True. I have always believed that God did not create anybody for anybody. Just find that person u r compatible with and u r good to go.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by Originalsly: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yes I do! I guess a soul mate is pretty much like identical twins separated from birth and accidentally running into each other later on in life.... you running into that person and hitting it off with an incredible bond and chemistry as if you were identical twins.You may not believe it can be true...until it happens to you..
Re: Do You Believe In Soulmates? by dotcomnamename: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
I dont.

(1) (Reply)

Five Hidden Truths Behind Male Rape / The Craziest Place To Have Sex / Did You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.