Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec (689 Views)

7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. / Webmasters: Why Are You Killing Your Blog Yourself? / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2016
Hello, just this evening i visited a blog (name withheld), i read one of the blog posts, the post was so catchy, so i decided to leave a comment, only to see "Your Comment Will Be Approved By The Administator", so tell me how do you think i will feel? am i a spammer? this was the question i asked myself when i encountered that scenario, and the worst part is that the blog is upcoming, so tell me "will this feature help the blog owner?" if you think, it will help then comment here, like i was saying this step in preventing spammers, will also pursue your loyal readers, who wants their comment to appear immediately after posting/publishing it, and to also be included in the picture, this is just a " piece of cake" to aspiring bloggers/blogs.

http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/stop-comment-moderation-its-killing.html
Re: Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec by mokoshalb(m): 12:42am On Sep 26, 2016
Ifexxy:
Hello, just this evening i visited a blog (name withheld), i read one of the blog posts, the post was so catchy, so i decided to leave a comment, only to see "Your Comment Will Be Approved By The Administator", so tell me how do you think i will feel? am i a spammer? this was the question i asked myself when i encountered that scenario, and the worst part is that the blog is upcoming, so tell me "will this feature help the blog owner?" if you think, it will help then comment here, like i was saying this step in preventing spammers, will also pursue your loyal readers, who wants their comment to appear immediately after posting/publishing it, and to also be included in the picture, this is just a " piece of cake" to aspiring bloggers/blogs.

http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/stop-comment-moderation-its-killing.html
First are you on blogger platform, If No, then you don't understand, else you will know the inverse of Comment Moderation, or will you prefer solving some shitty captcha before a successful comment..?
Re: Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
First are you on blogger platform, If No, then you don't understand, else you will know the inverse of Comment Moderation, or will you prefer solving some shitty captcha before a successful comment..?
Ya, am on blogger platform, you will get that captcha if u comment anonymous, not when u are log in to your gmail acct
Re: Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec by mokoshalb(m): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Ifexxy:
Ya, am on blogger platform, you will get that captcha if u comment anonymous, not when u are log in to your gmail acct
Yea, then which will benefit more..? More users comment Anonymously than signed in users... u know..?
Re: Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
Yea, then which will benefit more..? More users comment Anonymously than signed in users... u know..?
i see your reason, but will you also agree with me, thats its affect blog growth
Re: Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec by mokoshalb(m): 3:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Ifexxy:
i see your reason, but will you also agree with me, thats its affect blog growth
Yes and No, if it's a newbie blog, then you are right, but for a huge blog, I think its compulsory cause spam rate will be very high!
Re: Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec by twosquare(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Like those on WP platform, it is necessary. The rate spam bots do visit some site ehn, You will see 100 plus comments all Spam. That's why it's a necessity to install Askimet. In my early days of blogging, I knew what I went through for some days in the hands of spammers. Apart from spammers, some comments might be inappropriate. You don't want the world to see you as some blog owner who can't keep his house clean from cockroaches do you? So, it is doesn't affect stats. Commentary is for something sensible, not every Dick and Harry.

1 Like

Re: Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
Yes and No, if it's a newbie blog, then you are right, but for a huge blog, I think its compulsory cause spam rate will be very high!
ya i agree with you
Re: Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Come in Lalasticlala
Re: Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec by tectonotimes: 3:55am On Sep 30, 2016
HERE COMES NIGERIAN VERSION OF HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AND OXFORD BUSINESS GROUP
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, EuroMoney and Financial Times. It publishes business news, business articles and business adverts.

It is meant for the elites like business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, top managers of blue-chip companies. It is very educative and informative.

Avail yourself of this opportunity of reading Tectono Business Review publications just by clicking:
www.tectono-business.com
Re: Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
okay oo lalasticlala take note

(1) (Reply)

Solutions As To Why We Get Disapproved By Adsense / 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) / PVMagazine Ltd is Hiring [Applicants Must Reside in Owerri, Imo State]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.