Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Change Begins With Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Begins With Me (308 Views)

19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Begins With Me by Fatherherokay(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2016
If it is by virtue of righteousness, I would rather not deserve to write this article, but for the sake of confession, sincerity, truthfulness, National growth and development and for fairness and just, I am penning down this article, not only for you the readers, but also for me the writer; to checkmate and to purge out myself because of my undefinable and inexplicable love for my fatherland, Nigeria. I can categorically say this: CHANGE TRULY BEGINS WITH ME, OLUKAYODE FADAIRO.I might not have committed atrocities like our past leaders have done and I might not have stylishly padded budgets like our present leaders are doing. I might not have embezzled and stolen the national treasures like some gutless and heartless politicians and leaders are doing, but that does not say I am a saint either, because I realized I have done not so much as an individual to the national development and growth; instead I have long been focusing on the mistakes and the shortcomings of our leaders. I have simultaneously forgotten to remove the specks in my own eyes. Is hope alive?
The campaign “change begins with me” was launched September the 8th, 2016 by President M. Buhari, and it was at that moment that I remembered the words of President JFK, who said: “don’t think of what the country can do for you, but what you can do for your country”. As simple as this statement portrays, a second critical look at it will give you and I a food for thought that only the sensitive and the wise people will re-again deliberate on.
Also, it is at this moment that I thought that what if everybody were to be like http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/09/topic-94-change-begins-with-me.html

1 Like

Re: Change Begins With Me by corneli83(m): 1:31am On Sep 26, 2016
I hope our leaders will take the #changebeginswithme serious.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Can Survive Recession - El-rufai / Nigeria@56: 347 Suspected Boko Haram Members Forgiven And Set Free / Noise Over DSS Arrest Of Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.