Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids (1645 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes / Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by Caseless: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2016
#1 This Conversation Is So Weird

I don't even know where to begin. Who's to blame, the mom that can't text, the general weirdness of this conversation, or the dad who got his wife a swiffer for her anniversary?

Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by Caseless: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2016
#2 Laughing At Her Great Aunt

This mom doesn't know what "lol" means. Now she has to call everyone back..

Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by Caseless: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2016
#3 Mom Can't Take Pictures

This mom keeps covering the lens with her finger. Eventually, her daughter just gives up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by Caseless: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2016
#4 Wow.

She answered the question. But her mom still didn't get it!

#5 Mom Thinks Her Child Runs "The Google"

This mom thinks her kid actually controls google... Oh, parents...

Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by Caseless: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2016
#6 You Got An A In Chem? W.T.F?
NEXT

This mom says "wtf" at the worst time possible. Her kid has to correct her.

Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2016
grin

Girls gone spoilt and rotten
Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by Caseless: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2016
#7 How Does She Know?

This mom actually has to make sure her texts are getting through ok. Even when her kid replies to them...

Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by Caseless: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by decatalyst(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2016
My mum no dey send text message so it saves of seeing one of these messages grin grin

Mum is #teamcall
Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by 7Randall: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Lol. Really funny
Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by Shiifi(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
NICE ONE OP
BUT IF UNCLE LALA GO TELL MUMMY I NO DEY OO

Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by austine4real(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin grin

awa parents kan foni ataimes

grin grin grin grin
Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by Caseless: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
austine4real:
grin grin grin

awa parents kan foni ataimes

grin grin grin grin
especially when they're confused and don't what they're doing. Na our mama dem confuse pass.

Why lalasticlala never see this thread sef?

Oh , I forgot to add the conversation between snakes and their parents.
Re: FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids by austine4real(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Caseless:
especially when they're confused and don't what they're doing. Na our mama dem confuse pass.

Why lalasticlala never see this thread sef?

Oh , I forgot to add the conversation between snakes and their parents.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself / 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) / I Need Opinions Regarding My Son's Speech Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.