Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo (576 Views)

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows / Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina / No One Can Take Nigeria Back To The Jonathan Days After Buhari’s 8 Years- SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by ceomike(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has urged Nigerians to be of good courage, saying the present administration would take the country out of the current economic challenge.

At a church service in Abuja, yesterday, to mark Nigeria’s 56th independence anniversary, he said: “This leadership will take us across the Red Sea and take us to the new Nigeria. The promise of God to our nation is that He is building a new Nigeria; a Nigeria where there will be peace from the North East to the Niger Delta; a Nigeria where the economy will experience abundance and prosperity, where there will be job for the jobless; a Nigeria led by honest and committed leadership, where Christians, Muslims, men of different faiths and ethnic groups will live and work together in peace and harmony. We are on our way out of the wilderness to the land flowing with milk and honey.”

The economic recession is self-imposed. To surmount it, the government in power must look beyond its political party, seek the advice of experts and divine intervention, said president of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Rev. Dr. Samson Ayokunle.

Ayokunle said Nigerian leaders have not been wise, like Biblical Pharaoh, who sought counsel on how to manage resources in a time of abundance. He said instead of investing, the country’s leaders squandered the resources and amassed wealth for themselves, at the expense of the land.
Speaking on ‘Wisdom that prevails over economic recession’, Ayokunle said: “Our leaders need divine revelation from God, to get the country out of the recession. We must come out of this situation. We can’t leave this as legacy for our children. The solution is not in one man and it is not limited to the Federal Executive Council.

“President Buhari must look beyond his political party and look for experts beyond Nigeria for brainstorming, and be ready to receive advice. The leadership must show ability to listen. The counsel that will bring solution is not limited to a group of people. Have listening ears, even if the advice is coming from your enemy. As we call on God for wisdom, to handle these matters, help will come from above, and our economy will bounce back again.”

http://guardian.ng/news/buhari-will-take-nigeria-to-promised-land-says-osinbajo/
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2016
I pray so shaa... if only he can stop roaming about and focus!
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by HtwoOw: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2016
I like how Osinbanjo speaks just once a while the man is my role model as of this morning

Carry on PastorLawyer
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by ajasbaba(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2016
we are already there,where him wan carry us go again.

abeg make una pity us ohhhhh.

with this harsh economy.

hmmmmmmmmm

Dia ris GOD ohhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by limeta(f): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Good morning to another promise from apc.
Promise land yr father.

Naira Depreciates To N440 Per dollar
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by Mujaheeeden: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Fake pastor
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by ojmaroni247(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2016
I am a redeemed member, I I stand to say this man is alone. He is on his own, I tink he would have been given minister of information or minister of change begins with me agender. Crap

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2016
I hereby declare that before December a bag of rice will become $2500. Amen
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Which lifetime biko?this one or the next? undecided
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by Chikpat(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Buhari z taking Nigeria bak to Egypt. By d tym He finshes : we wud realise Abacha was a grt guy wu lived n died for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by gidgiddy: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by DONSMITH123(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by Jay542(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Hmmm
Stale. Next!
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by Kingsley1000(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2016
some pessimists and wailers won't agree...pdp is dead and buried
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by ceomike(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2016
lmao. Hopefully he does.
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by deji68: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin grin we are already in the "promise" land.. "fullfill" land here we come cool cool
Re: Buhari Will Take Nigeria To Promised Land, Says Osinbajo by DONSMITH123(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Jay542:

Stale. Next!

(1) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Suspends Jibrin / Breaking News: Apc Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit As Pdp Triumphs / The Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Explained...series#2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.