Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State (2472 Views)

"What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality In A Leader And Why?" - APC / 2019 Election: Why APC Will Not Support Young People – Joe Igbokwe / Why APC Lost In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2016
Edo state election is on Wednesday the 28th of this month and everybody is going to the polls to slug it out. A lot of PDP fanatics online that are not even part of the voters in Edo state believe PDP will win. Some folks in Edo state too (majorly Igbos, Esans and Deltans) are ready to die for PDP. Two reasons account for this. One is they are yet to overcome the defeat suffered in the 2015 Presidential Election and the other is the recent hardship Nigerians are going through.

It will shock you to know that illiteracy rate in Nigeria and Edo state in particular is way higher than what NBS publishes. Over 90% of the people I have interacted with DO NOT EVEN KNOW why we are suffering. They don't understand governance or even basic economics. I have successfuly converted and convinced several PDP loyalists to vote for APC in my state after I patiently explained the causes of our present hardship, the effects and the solutions that are being put in place by the present government. The present hardship in Nigeria and lack of understanding of it is the biggest factor working against APC in Edo state, nevertheless, APC will still win the election for reasons I'll point out below.

Before I start giving my reasons, I'll like to encourage our government to make Economics a compulsory subject from JSS1 to SS3. Tertiary institutions should also modify it to suit a particular course and it should be taught during the first, second and penultimate year of tertiary education. This way, a lot of Nigerians will be able to identify problems quickly and proffer workable solutions. This advice should not be ignored if we plan on being a productive and producing nation instead of our current position as a consuming nation.

Now here are the reasons why APC will win in Edo state.

1. APC PERFOMED WAY BETTER THAN PDP IN EDO STATE
In terms of development, APC changed the look of Edo state from an ancient city that PDP left it to a modern city and an investment destination. From schools to hospitals, markets and roads, APC touched all. If you were in Benin as at 2007 and you've never been here for the past 8 years, I am 100% sure your jaws will drop to the floor when you see the level of positive transformation that the APC led administration has brought. Lucky Igbinedion the PDP governor from 1999 to 2007 went to jail after being convicted of fraud and embezzlement. The current PDP candidate was Lucky Igbinedion's Chief of Staff and SSG. A lot of Edo people know this and they will rather give their votes to APC than give the key to Edo treasury to PDP.

2. OBASEKI OF APC IS BETTER QUALIFIED THAN IZE-IYAMU OF PDP

Before his appointment as the head of Edo state Economic Strategy & Planning Team, Obaseki was a successful businessman. Obaseki holds post graduate degrees in both Finance and International Business, and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Stock Brokers, Nigeria. Obaseki also serves as executive board member of several private companies including Afrinvest. So he was successful as a private individual and as a public servant, he helped Oshiomole bring development to Edo state.

All I know is that Ize Iyamu has a law degree he has never used to practice law, he is a pastor and a politician. As a politician, I know he probably helped Igbinedion syphon Edo's wealth into private pockets. I don't know who ordained him as a pastor sha. I don't know how many cases he has won as a lawyer.

A lot of Edo people cannot trust such a person to handle the affairs of the state and bring MORE investment and development. As such, they will vote the more qualified Obaseki instead of Ize Iyamu.

3. IZE IYAMU HAS A CASE TO ANSWER WITH EFCC

Ize Iyamu received N700 million from the Dansuki loot and he is yet to answer for it. That is why he is desperate to become governor so he can hide under the cover of immunity. Edo people can not trust yam eaters to guide their yams. As such, they will vote APC.

4. Ize Iyamu Is Tied To Lucky Igbinedion and His Family
It is on record that Lucky Igbinedion is an ex-convict who went to jail for fraud and embezzlement and brought so much underdevelopment to Edo state. In the euphoria of perceived victory, Lucky Igbinedion went on live TV to campaign for Ize Iyamu, saying they are both family and that they own Edo state. Unfortunately, the election was postponed for security reasons and because of the mathematics examination on that date. The point is, can Edo voters trust Ize Iyamu who has ties with the Igbinedion family? Do they want Edo state funds to be used to celebrate Esama birthday? Do they want somebody to short change the Oba of Benin again? If you answered No to the questions above then I believe you understand why APC will win Edo state hands down.

5. APC HAS FEDERAL SUPPORT
Edo state has always remained an opposition state for 16 years. Now, APC is at the Federal level and APC winning at the state level means Edo state will be better off. Also, the instrument of power no longer belongs to PDP at the Federal level, as such, they cannot repeat Ekitigate in Edo. APC will win for this reason.

Yes we are suffering and yes we are desperate for a better life but does this mean we should continue to make the wrong choices? Our wrong choices for 16 years led us to this mess. It is simply foolhardiness to expect someone to magically rebuild a country that was destroyed for 16 years. Transferring your hate from the federal government to Edo state government simply because the federal government has not been able to fix our collective mountain of problems, problems we created by making the wrong choices since the discovery of crude oil, and despite the positive achievement of the APC led government in Edo state is a crime against your conscience and against righteousness.

Please read this post carefully and make constructive contributions.

Source: Martins301

Cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44 TonyeBarcanista

5 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2016
Not for sale
Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by HtwoOw: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2016
APC has the upper hand, but we know PDP is also resilient, they would do anything to upturn APC's victory, but then

Ko le werk grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by yeyeboi(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2016
I carry 3rd grin

But APC will not win edo state even if oshi omo Ole dance skelewu cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Akkotto: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2016
APC HAS BROUGHT UNTOLD HARDSHIP ON PEOPLE, VOTING FOR APC IS VOTING FOR EXTENSION OF HUNGER. IS VERY DANGEROUS MY FIFO

3 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by GreatUniben: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2016
All the above five points are lubbish and have no basics. BTW, we have never seen the opposition PDP attacking or making inflammatory comments. I wonder the type of fear in spine of those APC zombies and their slave master grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Let them keep campaigning for PDP indirectly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by ezugegere(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2016
@Op, Go and take your drug and sleep jor!

1 Like

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2016
Akkotto:
APC HAS BROUGHT UNTOLD HARDSHIP ON PEOPLE, VOTING FOR APC IS VOTING FOR EXTENSION OF HUNGER. IS VERY DANGEROUS MY FIFO

APC has not brought hardship upon us. The PDP government that made no meaningful progress to reduce our dependence on crude oil brought this hardship on us. The fall in crude oil price that APC or PDP has no control over brought this hardship on us. The politicians (mostly PDP) that stole our dollars and hid them in private vaults, bank account, wells, or transferred it abroad are responsible for our hardship and lastly, we Nigerians, our over reliance on imported items, our insatiable demand for dollar to either buy goods abroad or pay schools fees abroad or for one thing or the other is responsible for this hardship we are going through.

APC in Edo state has performed excellently well. Don't blame APC IN EDO STATE for what is happening at the federal level. APC IN EDO STATE DID NOT BRING THIS HARDSHIP ON US.

APC will win in Edo state. Mark my words.

8 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2016
GreatUniben:
All the above five points are lubbish and have no basics. BTW, we have never seen the opposition PDP attacking or making inflammatory comments. I wonder the type of fear in spine of those APC zombies and their slave master grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Let them keep campaigning for PDP indirectly

See the bolded. Is it inflammatory or not? Remove the log of wood in your eyes before pointing out the tiny dirt in the eyes of someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by ezugegere(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2016
U elected someone with cow shit in his cranial cavity, you feeling the effects of his wrong economic decisions and verbal diarrhea, you there shouting PDP! Is PDP name of a person, animal, place or things?

1 Like

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Akkotto: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2016
I careless who win BUT HUNGER KNEW NO ETHNICITY, POLITICAL PARTY OR RELIGION
Martins301:

APC has not brought hardship upon us. The PDP government that made no meaningful progress to reduce our dependence on crude oil brought this hardship on us. The fall in crude oil price that APC or PDP has no control over brought this hardship on us. The politicians (mostly PDP) that stole our dollars and hid them in private vaults, bank account, wells, or transferred it abroad are responsible for our hardship and lastly, we Nigerians, our over reliance on imported items, our insatiable demand for dollar to either buy goods abroad or pay schools fees abroad or for one thing or the other is responsible for this hardship we are going through.

APC in Edo state has performed excellently well. Don't blame APC IN EDO STATE for what is happening at the federal level. APC IN EDO STATE DID NOT BRING THIS HARDSHIP ON US.

1 Like

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by GMbuharii: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
Apc/obaseki has the federal government support..

pdp/IZE-IYAMU HAS GOD AND THE PEOPLE.

Íwìe'do,wa koyo,wa dòmò,ìwíe'san wa bullu...afemai nekhekha,waa'mòghodee..GOD BLESS THE EDOS. Oba gha to'père. JESUS IS LORD.

3 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Akkotto:
I careless who win BUT HUNGER KNEW NO ETHNICITY, POLITICAL PARTY OR RELIGION

You care less about who win but earlier on you said APC should not be voted in. If you don't understand your problem, you'll never know how to solve it. Taking Malaria drugs because of stomach pains is foolishness. I hope you can decode. Vote APC if you have your PVC or vote any other party apart from PDP

2 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2016
GMbuharii:
Apc/obaseki has the federal government support..

pdp/IZE-IYAMU HAS GOD AND THE PEOPLE.

Íwìe'do,wa koyo,wa dòmò,ìwíe'san wa bullu...afemai nekhekha,waa'mòghodee..GOD BLESS THE EDOS. Oba gha to'père. JESUS IS LORD.

God does not support thieves and public fund looters. God does not support someone who will put his people in bondage.

It is not Íwìe'do but Ìvbìe'do

4 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nosu(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2016
You wrote about introducing Economics into our Education system but i can see that you you know so little about Nigeria Educational system and you also lack some elementary knowledge of Economics.

You blame PDP because you know so little about how bad government policies and lack of diplomacy in handling national and international issues can drastically affect a country's economy.

Martins301:

2 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Akkotto: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2016
God does not support hypocrisy either
Martins301:

God does not support thieves and public fund looters. God does not support someone who will put his people in bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Nosu:
You wrote about introducing Economics into our Education system but i can see that you you know so little about Nigeria Educational system and you also lack some elementary knowledge of Economics.

You blame PDP because you know so little about how bad government policies and lack of diplomacy in handling national and international issues can drastically affect a country's economy.

I went to primary and secondary school in Nigeria. I graduated in Nigeria. I taught in a public school during my service year. Before then and after then, I have been teaching in private schools. My first degree is in Economics & Statistics. Is there something you know about Nugeria's educational system or Economics that I don't? Please share it. I'm dying to read and learn. If I am wrong about the change I said they should introduce then go look for the Nairaland thread that hit front page a few days back. The Op asked people to suggest solutions to Nigeria's current problems. Go and read the comments on that thread first then come here and criticize my suggestion again with proof.

The bad government policies I know of are the ones that have been in operation since the discovery of crude oil and since the inception of PDP in 1999 to 2015. If you know of any bad policy this administration has introduced kindly state it here so we can debate its merits demerits. If you want to use the idea of diplomacy to shade criminals and thieves from prosecution then I suggest you take your message to China. If you survive and come back safely, I'll listen to you.

1 Like

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Akkotto:
God does not support hypocrisy either

Who is the hypocrite and why do you call that person a hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Heavance(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2016
Everyman will always support the party that makes his account fatter......
So you think if one party is making my family richer I won't go all out to blow trumpet for the party? Edo people, vote anyone you want, time will only tell how foolish the decision was or how wise
Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Akkotto: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Anything Buhari Represent is Hypocrisy
Martins301:

Who is the hypocrite and why do you call that person a hypocrite?
Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by BrokenTV: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2016
Martins301:

Keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nosu(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Martins301:
Edo state election is on Wednesday the 28th of this month and everybody is going to the polls to slug it out. A lot of PDP fanatics online that are not even part of the voters in Edo state believe PDP will win. Some folks in Edo state too (majorly Igbos, Esans and Deltans) are ready to die for PDP. Two reasons account for this. One is they are yet to overcome the defeat suffered in the 2015 Presidential Election and the other is the recent hardship Nigerians are going through.

It will shock you to know that illiteracy rate in Nigeria and Edo state in particular is way higher than what NBS publishes. Over 90% of the people I have interacted with DO NOT EVEN KNOW why we are suffering. They don't understand governance or even basic economics. I have successfuly converted and convinced several PDP loyalists to vote for APC in my state after I patiently explained the causes of our present hardship, the effects and the solutions that are being put in place by the present government. The present hardship in Nigeria and lack of understanding of it is the biggest factor working against APC in Edo state, nevertheless, APC will still win the election for reasons I'll point out below.

Before I start giving my reasons, I'll like to encourage our government to make Economics a compulsory subject from JSS1 to SS3. Tertiary institutions should also modify it to suit a particular course and it should be taught during the first, second and penultimate year of tertiary education. This way, a lot of Nigerians will be able to identify problems quickly and proffer workable solutions. This advice should not be ignored if we plan on being a productive and producing nation instead of our current position as a consuming nation.

The truth is you know little about governance and Nigeria Educational system.

From JSS 1, Students takes Home Economics as a subject, I am sure you didn't have a teacher for that and that is why you don't know. and at Tertiary Institutions, Undergraduates take management or economics related courses. I am sure you also missed that.

Martins301:

Now here are the reasons why APC will win in Edo state.

1. APC PERFOMED WAY BETTER THAN PDP IN EDO STATE
In terms of development, APC changed the look of Edo state from an ancient city that PDP left it to a modern city and an investment destination. From schools to hospitals, markets and roads, APC touched all. If you were in Benin as at 2007 and you've never been here for the past 8 years, I am 100% sure your jaws will drop to the floor when you see the level of positive transformation that the APC led administration has brought. Lucky Igbinedion the PDP governor from 1999 to 2007 went to jail after being convicted of fraud and embezzlement. The current PDP candidate was Lucky Igbinedion's Chief of Staff and SSG. A lot of Edo people know this and they will rather give their votes to APC than give the key to Edo treasury to PDP.

That might be truth, but don't forget that some project that APC claimed they did was done by the Federal Government, e.g THe isihor-Ugbowo road to 5 junction was a FG work under GEJ, The Aduwawa road under construction is a FG work started on GEJ and so on.

Martins301:

2. OBASEKI OF APC IS BETTER QUALIFIED THAN IZE-IYAMU OF PDP

Before his appointment as the head of Edo state Economic Strategy & Planning Team, Obaseki was a successful businessman. Obaseki holds post graduate degrees in both Finance and International Business, and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Stock Brokers, Nigeria. Obaseki also serves as executive board member of several private companies including Afrinvest. So he was successful as a private individual and as a public servant, he helped Oshiomole bring development to Edo state.

All I know is that Ize Iyamu has a law degree he has never used to practice law, he is a pastor and a politician. As a politician, I know he probably helped Igbinedion syphon Edo's wealth into private pockets. I don't know who ordained him as a pastor sha. I don't know how many cases he has won as a lawyer.

A lot of Edo people cannot trust such a person to handle the affairs of the state and bring MORE investment and development. As such, they will vote the more qualified Obaseki instead of Ize Iyamu.

We all watch the channels debate and it was very clear, who is more qualify for the job.

are you saying that Obaseki that said we have 19 LGAs in Edo state is more qualify? that very funny.

Martins301:

3. IZE IYAMU HAS A CASE TO ANSWER WITH EFCC

Ize Iyamu received N700 million from the Dansuki loot and he is yet to answer for it. That is why he is desperate to become governor so he can hide under the cover of immunity. Edo people can not trust yam eaters to guide their yams. As such, they will vote APC.

He has answered for it except you have another question for him. He was the campaign Chairman for GEJ reelection in Edo state, The money he collected was for campaign. stop all this propaganda

Martins301:

4. Ize Iyamu Is Tied To Lucky Igbinedion and His Family
It is on record that Lucky Igbinedion is an ex-convict who went to jail for fraud and embezzlement and brought so much underdevelopment to Edo state. In the euphoria of perceived victory, Lucky Igbinedion went on live TV to campaign for Ize Iyamu, saying they are both family and that they own Edo state. Unfortunately, the election was postponed for security reasons and because of the mathematics examination on that date. The point is, can Edo voters trust Ize Iyamu who has ties with the Igbinedion family? Do they want Edo state funds to be used to celebrate Esama birthday? Do they want somebody to short change the Oba of Benin again? If you answered No to the questions above then I believe you understand why APC will win Edo state hands down.

It is called freedom of association and that has nothing to do with his person. if you are in politics you must associate with the bad, good and ugly because these are the people that make up the society.

Ize-iyamu don't need the state fund to take care of ESAMA birthday, He has enough to do that if he want to. another propagada

Martins301:

5. APC HAS FEDERAL SUPPORT
Edo state has always remained an opposition state for 16 years. Now, APC is at the Federal level and APC winning at the state level means Edo state will be better off. Also, the instrument of power no longer belongs to PDP at the Federal level, as such, they cannot repeat Ekitigate in Edo. APC will win for this reason.

what has the Federal support done for the APC states. They can't pay salary, people are losing their jobs, there is hunger in the APC state. so tell me what the support has done for them.

Pls talk for yourself and don't forget that you only have one vote.

We need a governor that can use his brain cells, has a vision and can make decision without approval

5 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nosu(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Martins301:

I went to primary and secondary school in Nigeria. I graduated in Nigeria. I taught in a public school during my service year. Before then and after then, I have been teaching in private schools. My first degree is in Economics & Statistics. Is there something you know about Nugeria's educational system or Economics that I don't? Please share it. I'm dying to read and learn. If I am wrong about the change I said they should introduce then go look for the Nairaland thread that hit front page a few days back. The Op asked people to suggest solutions to Nigeria's current problems. Go and read the comments on that thread first then come here and criticize my suggestion again with proof.

The bad government policies I know of are the ones that have been in operation since the discovery of crude oil and since the inception of PDP in 1999 to 2015. If you know of any bad policy this administration has introduced kindly state it here so we can debate its merits demerits. If you want to use the idea of diplomacy to shade criminals and thieves from prosecution then I suggest you take your message to China. If you survive and come back safely, I'll listen to you.

i just want to get this right. so you didn't take Home Economics at Junior secondary school ? if you didn't, Please don't judge Nigeria Educational system with your lack of Home economics teacher. it ought to have been part of your curriculum.

1 Like

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Akkotto: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2016
This Govt has failed not because the monies they met were not enough but they failed because the man at the helm of affair is not a leader. Leaders are ought to be resourceful, everything the APC and Buhari are complaining about are resources. No Leader in the history of the world complained of resources because they are resourceful in creating much out of the little they have. Buhari was hoping on oil money, that is not what a leader ought to have been hoping on, Leadership is in the brain of which your president does not and not ready to have
Martins301:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by olamik123(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Tufwiakwa.. it will not happen ijn... PDP is d answer .... Edo people make una shine ur eyes wella ooo

1 Like

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2016
Nosu:

I won't bother asking you were you are from. Your hate filled heart is probably blocking you from processing information accurately.

The truth is you know little about governance and Nigeria Educational system.

From JSS 1, Students takes Home Economics as a subject, I am sure you didn't have a teacher for that and that is why you don't know. and at Tertiary Institutions, Undergraduates take management or economics related courses. I am sure you also missed that.

Is it what I wrote you are interpreting or what YOU THINK I wrote? Please go back and read what I suggested IN FULL. Economics is not same as Home Economics. Secondly, some students in SS2 and SS3 will tell you they don't offer Economics because they are either Science students or Art students. In the higher institutions, not all departments offer Economics either. That is why I suggested that government should make it COMPULSORY and at the tertiary level, it should be MODIFIED to suit a particular course or discipline.

That might be truth, but don't forget that some project that APC claimed they did was done by the Federal Government, e.g THe isihor-Ugbowo road to 5 junction was a FG work under GEJ, The Aduwawa road under construction is a FG work started on GEJ and so on.

The Isihor-Ugbowo road to 5 junction is a federal road but Oshiomole did the project in hopes of getting refund from the federal government. Getting that refund was practically impossible and it led to the face off between Oshiomole and GEJ. The same thing applies to Aduwawa road. Now what about Airport road? Siluko road? First east circular road and Second east circular road? The list is endless. Did GEJ do those roads as well? The work under contention ought to be Federal government work but since the state did it should the state now give the glory to federal government?

We all watch the channels debate and it was very clear, who is more qualify for the job.

Channels TV conducted a poll after the debate. Who won the poll?

are you saying that Obaseki that said we have 19 LGAs in Edo state is more qualify? that very funny.

Only you probably heard that cos I didn't. In the same debate, Ize-Iyamu to explain why he fraudulently signed off government money for a contract in Ukpilla cement factory that was never implemented. He didn't answer the question but started talking about AAU. A thief will always be a thief and Ize-Iyamu is a thief.

He has answered for it except you have another question for him. He was the campaign Chairman for GEJ reelection in Edo state, The money he collected was for campaign. stop all this propaganda

So it's okay for people to use our collective wealth for their private affairs? You are part of the problem we have in this country. EFCC will open his case file after full investigation. Olisa Metuh collected N400 million and didn't go scot free. Iyamu will not.

It is called freedom of association and that has nothing to do with his person. if you are in politics you must associate with the bad, good and ugly because these are the people that make up the society.

Birds of same feather flock together. Ize Iyamu has decided to stick with Lucky Igbinedion who is an established looter. There is every tendency that he too will loot uncontrollably if given the key to Edo treasury. As such, Edo people will not vote PDP.

Ize-iyamu don't need the state fund to take care of ESAMA birthday, He has enough to do that if he want to. another propagada

They did it before and they will do it again if given the chance.

what has the Federal support done for the APC states. They can't pay salary, people are losing their jobs, there is hunger in the APC state. so tell me what the support has done for them.

Edo state state doesn't owe salaries. Yes Edo is struggling to pay pensioners but this because of the backlog of 8 years unpaid pension arrears that Lucky Igbinedion left.

Pls talk for yourself and don't forget that you only have one vote.

My power is not just my one vote but also the ability to tell people the truth and get them to vote the right candidate which is Godwin Obaseki of APC.

We need a governor that can use his brain cells, has a vision and can make decision without approva

THAT GOVERNOR IS GODWIN OBASEKI

1 Like

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Martins301:

Just like you rightly pointed out Edo State is full of ignoramus which is why you were able to convince as much people as you claimed with your cut and join analysis.

Anyways, I wish you guys luck.

NB. On a different note can you fill me in on why Oshiomole is at the fore front of the campaign? I believe someone from Edo State is in a better position to answer this.

2 Likes

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
woodcook:

Just like you rightly pointed out Edo State is full of ignoramus which why you were able to convince as much people as you claim with your cut and join analysis.

Anyways, I wish you guys luck.

NB. On a different note can you fill me in on why Oshiomole is at the fore front of the campaign? I believe someone from Edo State is in a better position to answer this.

Lol @cut and join analysis. I would love if you can convince me otherwise bros.

Oshiomole is still the governor till a new Governor is sworn in. It is his duty to support the candidate of his party with everything he has. Oshiomole is at the forefront because of the reason above and because PDP spends all their time critizing Oshiomole as if he is the one contesting.

1 Like

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by tuniski: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Edo people do the needful send apc out on behave of suffering nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by GMbuharii: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Martins301:

my brother,you and i are not God to judge anyone..otherwise can you vouch for people like amaechi and tinubu and saraki and dogara who are members of your party and who are in positions of power?! Apc are prone to be arrogant but somebody like iyamu knows pdp needs hit the ground running,ppl are still skeptical of them and they need the ppl to trust them again....

Again,obaseki boast of and have the fed.govt but ize-iyamu boast of and have the People.
WE,THE PEOPLE OF THE ANCIENT AND GREAT EDO STATE.
Ivbìè'do,wa dòmó,wa koyò. Ìvbíe'san,wa bullu. Afemai nekhekhàì,waa moghode..GOD BLESS EDO STATE. JESUS IS LORD.

1 Like

Re: Five Solid Reasons Why APC Will Win In Edo State by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
GMbuharii:

my brother,you and i are not God to judge anyone..otherwise can you vouch for people like amaechi and tinubu and saraki and dogara who are members of your party and who are in positions of power?! Apc are prone to be arrogant but somebody like iyamu knows pdp needs hit the ground running,ppl are still skeptical of them and they need the ppl to trust them again....

Again,obaseki boast of and have the fed.govt but ize-iyamu boast of and have the People.
WE,THE PEOPLE OF THE ANCIENT AND GREAT EDO STATE.
Ivbìè'do,wa dòmó,wa koyò. Ìvbíe'san,wa bullu. Afemai nekhekhàì,waa moghode..GOD BLESS EDO STATE. JESUS IS LORD.

The people supporting Ize Iyamu are those that have been denied access to Edo state treasury. Edo people are now wise to the tricks of PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Chris E. Kwapowe Of Our Daily Manner Also Predicted Clinton To Win (Pics) / . / Video And Pictures: Pollution Of Idetun-titun Community And Indictment Of LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.