Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) (4526 Views)

Literature Toasting: Lady Shares Funny Sweet Words A Guy Used To Toast Her / Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl (2) (3) (4)

When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Ginaz(f): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2016
When you are toasting her with style style grin

Some guys don't give up, when it comes to using their imagination to toast a girl, they never disappoint.

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by falconey(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2016
mediocre flirting

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Sunexy(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Boring lady

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by proxillin(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2016
That lady is funny.

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2016
stale

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Ginaz(f): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2016
optimusmind:
stale

it's not sad, don't stale my thread.

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by greatness22(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Lol, that girl name is "solomon"

She's wise indeed.
Nice one Op.

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:

it's not sad, don't stale my thread.

The joke does that.
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by firstking01(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
The guy is not a good flirt.
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by austine4real(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2016

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by MrWhaley: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
The guy sef is dumb..undecided
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Greenbullet(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
DAT guy NA opetu

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by mysticgal(f): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz, you just talked about me point blank grin

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Ginaz(f): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
mysticgal:

I have a partner in crime grin
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by mysticgal(f): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Yea cheesy... And it always happen when the guy just do not know when to back down, gal, they just so annoying sad
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Ginaz(f): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
mysticgal:

Yea cheesy... And it always happen when the guy just do not know when to back down, gal, they just so annoying sad

They are so annoying, asking you the colour of your pant. sad
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by mysticgal(f): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:

One be like, what's your blood genotype wth undecided
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by DozieInc(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lolllzz, the guy sharp, the girl smart, but both of them are funny.
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Ginaz(f): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
mysticgal:

He wants to test it with his scrotum. grin
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Ginaz(f): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
DozieInc:
Lolllzz, the guy sharp, the girl smart, but both of them are funny.

The guy tried his best but Maga no pay

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by mysticgal(f): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol grin e never chichumchin
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Stale.

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by queencalipso(f): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol @go out to buy corn flakes grin grin

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by tk4rd: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
If na celebrity wey wear spaghetti without bra snap picture, everybody go dey rush to open thread with the photo.. Mods go dey rush to push it to frontpage.
Now, our sweet Ginaz is very hot here, and nobody is seeing her.
These Nairaland people and mods sef.
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by jamalnation(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol bad market
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by mrmrmister: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
mysticgal:
Ginaz:

mysticgal:

Ginaz:

mysticgal:

Ginaz:

mysticgal:

angry angry angry angry
Lol grin e never chichumchin
angry angry angry angry
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Delejumi(m): 2:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm, Ginaz...
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Gals be doing guys strong thing since 1200bc
Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
mysticgal:

But you too are guilty of this too, der is that guy u can't stop talking too

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Niqqa is a Pure and Applied Fool (PAF). Real niqqas state what they want expressly, they don't ask dumb questions that make a girl feel like she's Nicki Minaj

Re: When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) by teepsee(f): 12:40am On Nov 03, 2016
See them girls forming undecided

Those images are as old as olosho. And it's even dry and boring. Don't try it

Why Dont Igbo Guys Marry Ladies From Rivers? / / Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country