Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) (32014 Views)

The Interpretation Of This Apc's Akara Promise / APC Free Akara Spot: Spoted In Edo State (pics) / Fuel Pump Machine With Burglary Proof Sighted In Enugu. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by buffalowings: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
RZArecta:
It seems (obviously) that recession has hit APC campaign in Edo state as they now share Akara for bini people instead of the usual rice.
Suffer no good o, we implore the civilian dictator of the federal republic of Nigeria, general Muhammadu Buhari to as a matter of urgency end the recession in the land by seeking and implementing viable stimulus packages at least so that the zombies in his party will have something to brag about. Or he should just resign and save this remaining "good" name cheesy (good Ko)

God
Why are my Nigerian

Mumu everywhere
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by amuokuko: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
sure those stones re the akara
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by gebest: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
hahaha i luv dis season in edo state, very very interesting
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by Gpromise1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=RZArecta post=49683593]It seems (obviously) that recession has hit APC campaign in Edo state as they now share Akara for bini people instead of the usual rice.
Suffer no good o, we implore the civilian dictator of the federal republic of Nigeria, general Muhammadu Buhari to as a matter of urgency end the recession in the land by seeking and implementing viable stimulus packages at least so that the zombies in his party will have something to brag about. Or he should just resign and save this remaining "good" name cheesy (good Ko)[lobatan!]
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by akara(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dem no go let my name rest sef
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by xrayz(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
They said Akara yet all they provided was stone.
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by folasayolyn(f): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Abeg carry ova I never get my rice and oil. who take am return it sharply I need it now.
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by Princejboy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
ezinnelity:
I seriously need this akara winkI seriously need this akara
pls do'nt eat that akara ooo
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by onatisi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dem don bring their demonic food that wipes away ppl brains .
Nigerians beware !!!!!!!
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by uniogid: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wailing wailers
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by Princejboy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
folasayolyn:
Abeg carry ova I never get my rice and oil. who take am return it sharply I need it now.
come collet am e dey my house
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by Danny287(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ekiti people this is the time for u to make ur decision

1. To eat akara and remain hungry after they dumb head is sworn in by giving u all excuses that there is no money in the state or

2. Vote PDP and save yourselfs and your children the hungry this people will bring to the people of Edo state. Make ur choice

The time is now this very act the are exhibiting is sending a strong message.
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Just the same way they promised N5,000 a month to unemployed youth during the general elections in 2015... angry
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by anonimi: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
KingAdegoke:
eat that akara and you be satisfied for four years.
akara of life

Life of change chain abi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by Aroh48(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Eat that akara and plunge into 70yrs recession.
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
ha ha ha. .. Akara and Akamu go sweet... bwth!! free akara.. choi grin
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by shadrach77: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Eat that akara at your own peril. It's a spiritual trap aimed at stealing your destiny lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by justjify(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
RZArecta:
It seems (obviously) that recession has hit APC campaign in Edo state as they now share Akara for bini people instead of the usual rice.
Suffer no good o, we implore the civilian dictator of the federal republic of Nigeria, general Muhammadu Buhari to as a matter of urgency end the recession in the land by seeking and implementing viable stimulus packages at least so that the zombies in his party will have something to brag about. Or he should just resign and save this remaining "good" name cheesy (good Ko)
grin have you had your akara today?

1 Like

Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by Abyzan(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
they cannot afford bags of rice now its akara....2019 expect cold pure water from other APC states

1 Like

Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
RZArecta:
ANYBODY WEY GO THERE GO CHOP AKARA DON CHOP WAHALA!
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Recession done hit them too sad angry

Bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by ArinzeAnthony03: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
CHAI...Edo people must pay for that akara if APC later win...if ....
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by emynike2001(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Please I can smell this akara, somebody where can I buy agege bread ooooo am on my way to Benin right now.....

1 Like

Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Despirate times require despirate actions.

1 Like

Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
justjify:

grin have you had your akara today?
I don't like akara but I met Omenka and sarrki packing some with Ghana must go bags

1 Like

Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Meaning famine in edo state lol
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
If u eat this akara ehn udon chop ur future be that ooo.
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by justmenoni: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Do they mean akara as in money or akara as in beans ball? JESUS CHRIST PLEASE FIX IT... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by jossy4joseph(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chai...this is an insult to Edolites...Infact this should be an end to APC rule in Edo state
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
DO YOU WISH TO BECOME AN AUTHOR? I Will Teach You How To Write A Book In Less Than 30 days. Here’s how you can write your very own best-selling, cash inducing book in less than 30 days… and you don’t even have to be a good writer. The books that you will be able to write can be easily published in Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Smashwords or even in your own website! You can also publish your books as a paperback or hard copy book just as easily. I will show you exactly how you can come up with hot topics. INBOX ME babalola_ayodeji1@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Re: APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo) by victoristic(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
the forbidden akara..... . Adam ( not oshio) eat the forbidden fruit... .. edo people= Adam akara= forbidden fruit.
this attempt to use change to cover our eyes cannot work...
take the akara.. use it as an evidence..... #sayNotobribery

victoristicfellow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina / #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.