Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

2007 Presidential Elections: Who Gets Your Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2007 Presidential Elections: Who Gets Your Vote? (1083 Views)

Presidential Elections: Who Did You Vote For - GEJ Or GMB? / Presidential Elections: Who Will You Vote For??(online Poll) / One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Presidential Elections: Who Gets Your Vote? by shinystar(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2006
With the flagbearers of the main parties for the Presidency already nominated, who are you voting for? Kindly include what informs your choice as well as why your candidate towers above others. Thanks
Re: 2007 Presidential Elections: Who Gets Your Vote? by alarinka(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2006
, Gen Buhari all the way, for a united ,prosperous,indivisible and great Nigeria,
MARK MY WORDS, THIS IS THE MAN TO BEAT, EXCEPT HE MAKES A SLIP , BTW NOW AND APRIL,
Re: 2007 Presidential Elections: Who Gets Your Vote? by Topsido(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2007
Yar'adua or Buhari.
Re: 2007 Presidential Elections: Who Gets Your Vote? by hooplarr(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2007
For continuity and hopefully a more stable polity, I vote Musa Yar' Adua

I find him innocuous. As for Atiku, I think the guy needs a breather from all the plundering.

I mean, what the Bleep is wrong with this people?

All that loot? And still vying for political office? They ought to be ashamed of theyselves, I mean what the hell is going on?

They can't even take a dime with them when they are dead and I mean very dead and gone!!!

Haba, Make una dey fear God now,

(1) (Reply)

Pipe Line Fire,why Only In Nigeria? / African Identities: Who Are You ? / Make Your Choice 26 Presidential Aspirants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.