Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

BOBRISKY: I'm Not Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BOBRISKY: I'm Not Gay (785 Views)

Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother / Harrysong: I’m Not Gay & Can Never Be One, Not Now, Not In My Life Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOBRISKY: I'm Not Gay by yungryce: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Have you heard of Bobrisky ?
You probably have. He is constantly trending on social media because of his Snapchat updates and how entertained he keeps his followers with stories of his bae, his business and his haters.
Recently, he had an interview with tw Magazine publisher Adesuwa Onyenokwe.
The interview is currently trending on Twitter with people expressing their views about some of the gems dropped during the interview.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3VVHnCyls2Q&itct=CBQQpDAYAiITCJeVlNycrc8CFdUzFgodWiQF0lIIYm9icmlza3k%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

(1) (Reply)

Would Fela's Music Have Survived This Present Time? / Nigerians Slam Tinie Tempah Over His Independence Day Message To Us / What This Mad Man, Woman Were Caught Doing In Public Will Shock You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.