Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" (30098 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Ubi Franklin Slams those comparing Rema to Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Nigerian media personality, Denrele Edun, has yet again replied those comparing him to Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky and claiming that Bobrisky has kicked him out of prominence.

Denrele who replied such tweet, tweeted;

"Thanks for ur analysis but funny enough, can u define Stardom? Cos I've been gaming in d MEDIA INDUSTRY since 1995! I'm not anybody's mate!"

https://www.lailasblog.com/ive-gaming-since-1995-im-not-anybodys-mate-denrele/

1 Share

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Gay problem.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Nothing dey to see for this world again. To be frank, denrele's got more class than bobrisky.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Rubbish everywhere! !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by olaleks007(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Nigerians will not stop promoting rubbish

I don forget say na rubbish money dey in Nigeria
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Obviously that guy doesn't know what Stardom means.

Denrele is a gay media personality while Bobrisky is just an over bleached attention seeking gay. With Denrele's craziness; he's more famous.

36 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by nerodenero: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Imagine as a parent, you have Denrele and Bobrisky as children, that's the end of your lineage.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by DanseMacabre(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2017
For real though, is Denrele gay?

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by NLevents: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
Obviously that guy doesn't know what Stardom means.

Denrele is a gay media personality while Bobrisky is just an over bleached attention seeking gay. With Denrele's craziness; he's more famous.
Hi smiley
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:

Hi smiley
Hi.
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by NLevents: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
Hi.
Hope you are having a great time today.
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:
Hope you are having a great time today.
Of course, you?.
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by NLevents: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
Of course, you?.
Yes, ma'am. I hope you will be available for our upcoming event. smiley
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:
Yes, ma'am. I hope you will be available for our upcoming event. smiley
No, I don't think I could avail myself for such.

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by NLevents: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
No, I don't think I could avail myself for such.
cam you explain what you meant with For such
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:
cam you explain what you meant with For such
Parting with romancelanders na, what else could it mean?.
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by teresafaith: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
At least we know who bobrisky is, but derenle I don't where to start defining that guy
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by IAMSASHY(f): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
undecided Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Greystone: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by cosmatika(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Gaming in which media since 1995? Sorry I forgot dat u ppl's media is ur asshole

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Hushpuppi: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Derenle has another game now... Called game on
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Leez(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian media personality, Denrele Edun, has yet again replied those comparing him to Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky and claiming that Bobrisky has kicked him out of prominence.

Denrele who replied such tweet, tweeted;

"Thanks for ur analysis but funny enough, can u define Stardom? Cos I've been gaming in d MEDIA INDUSTRY since 1995! I'm not anybody's mate!"

https://www.lailasblog.com/ive-gaming-since-1995-im-not-anybodys-mate-denrele/

Afonjas and ds queer tin tho
smh

2 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Lincoln275(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
iranu
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by sod09(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
what game....
gay biz
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by damola1: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Definitely not in the same league.
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Luukasz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
He's nobodys mate, but he's somebody gay partner.

1 Like

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by drasob: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dear All,

We are in the season of gays.

Love
Nairaland

The poster below me tho undecided
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
dia consigns

6 Likes

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by crazygod(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
nerodenero:
Imagine as a parent, you have Denrele and Bobrisky as children, that's the end of your lineage.
grin I don laff my tummy is paining me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by Mckandre(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
I think I'll pick denrele over bobrisky cos denrele is more closer to the male gender than that bobrisky who's going to the transition phase.
Re: Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" by valgbo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
I don't pity this guy Shaa........

meanwhile... land for sale me no get comment...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And His New Mohawk Hairdo / Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding / I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.