Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed (6830 Views)

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by adjoviomole(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na lie o. Some get evidence, some get faith.

Wich evidence,?
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by adjoviomole(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Lennycool:

I don't have time for useless arguments today. Evolution takes millions of years.... Where you there when God made Adam and Eve

Of cos I was not der, u nko where u der wen d apes evolved to ur ancestors? grin grin
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by selfmadeOLX(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
OP

First, how did you conclude WHITE was the default, first and only color God made Adam and Eve with..?
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
OP

First, how did you conclude WHITE was the default, first and only color God made Adam and Eve with..?
do u believe God is black?
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by CoolUsername: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
adjoviomole:

So basically na all of us dey on d same path, na d end we go tey know who dey tell d truth. Make we wait till den na. Abi?

Don't put him in the same category as people like you who won't read a book before coming online to disgrace his continent, race and religion.

1 Like

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by CoolUsername: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
winner01:
But We are not the ones who claim to believe only in things we see. We believe in the unseen.

Can atheists say the same for themselves?

How do so many races split from two people without evolution?

1 Like

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by CoolUsername: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You did not see your great-great grandparents, but you are very sure they once lived and this certainty can be likened to the kind atheists have when it comes to evolution and the Big Bang.

Nah bro, evolution is a fact because we have seen experiments where it occurs.

The Big Bang is pretty compelling because a good number of predictions from the theory have been observed decades later.

1 Like

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by analice107: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lennycool:

Do you know how many years it takes for skin colour to adapt to environment? Almost 500 years the Black's in america haven't been there for that long. Besides native Americans are not white, but brown. The whites you see are immigrants, they aren't native to the land, they too have not been there for up to 500 years. Ignorance is what causes most of the pointless arguments on Nairaland. The worst part is that you guys don't even want to learn only to argue, or you would have just searched the web for an answer. Wikipedia has extensive coverage on issues like these.

Here you are calling me ignorant, yet you can't explain how the native Americans in the Americas with their Temperate whether are not Pure whites. Eskimos in Alaska are not whites, the Australian Aborigines are not white. Can you please explain that?

Yes, Mr Smart atheist, tell us if its a temperature issue. If your location determines your colour, how come a black man and a white woman in America produces a Mulatto?

And yes, I know it takes three generations for black colour to be come white.

And, Pls Mr intelligent Atheist, am ready to learn, Tell me, how many generations does it take for white skin colour to become pure black?

When you insult people, you should first think.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by adjoviomole(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
CoolUsername:

Don't put him in the same category as people like you who won't read a book before coming online to disgrace his continent, race and religion.

And who wrote the book u are reading about? grin
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
I am saying it might be temparture that made africans this black. I dont know what u thinkin
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by winner01(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
CoolUsername:

How do so many races split from two people without evolution?
I dont know. Do you know the answer to everything?
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by CoolUsername: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
winner01:
I dont know. Do you know the answer to everything?

No. So I don't argue against what I don't understand. There's no way two individuals can give rise to such genetic diversity with all that incest.

1 Like

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by winner01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
CoolUsername:

No. So I don't argue against what I don't understand. There's no way two individuals can give rise to such genetic diversity with all that incest.
But I also disagree with such level of certainty regarding such matters.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by CoolUsername: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
winner01:
But I also disagree with such level of certainty regarding such matters.

You should. It is impossible.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:

Tell Me you are not buying into mental slavery now
Where God is WHITE, satan BLACK..? undecided undecided
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by analice107: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Tell Me you are not buying into mental slavery now Where God is WHITE, satan BLACK..? undecided undecided
Spirits have complexion?
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
analice107:

Spirits have complexion?

Just a rephrased question of what I am asking the OP in turn to the silly question he asked

So ask the OP wink
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Just a rephrased question of what I am asking the OP in turn to the silly question he asked

So ask the OP wink
mumu. I was asking... If u were told God is black would u believe
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by analice107: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

So ask the OP wink
The Ops didnt say anything about Spirits having different skin colour, he is talking about men.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
CoolUsername:

Nah bro, evolution is a fact because we have seen experiments where it occurs.

The Big Bang is pretty compelling because a good number of predictions from the theory have been observed decades later.

Give us some examples of experiments that proved bigbang and Evolution.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:45am On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
mumu. I was asking... If u were told God is black would u believe

Listen.. You don't have to go uncouth about everyone who do not subscribe into your view as an enemy
The last thing I want to do is exchanging words here on this Forum
We're all learning here

You're just beating round the bush asking silly question which inturn deserves silly answers

Back to the topic
In a layman's view, Adam and Eve both had the genes to produce whatever color we have and see today since all humans irrespective of the race, have Melanin which is responsible for the skin tone
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2016
analice107:

The Ops didnt say anything about Spirits having different skin colour, he is talking about men.

So where did this silly question below came from..?

Smallville10:

I don't have time to debate how the OP reasons
I prefer more intelligent discussions.. So am done here..!
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2016
SelfmadeOLX... I think ur brain is going inyo extinction... Do u even understand what i asked? Just answer yes or no; u are busy speakin english... U dont even know how d black came, u talkin trash... Look just get out of my thread now...
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
SelfmadeOLX... I think ur brain is going inyo extinction... Do u even understand what i asked? Just answer yes or no; u are busy speakin english... U dont even know how d black came, u talkin trash... Look just get out of my thread now...

SMH
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by analice107: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

So where did this silly question below came from..?

I don't have time to debate how the OP reasons I prefer more intelligent discussions.. So am done here..!
Move along then. Bye
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

SMH
and please dont quote me again
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by selfmadeOLX(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
and please dont quote me again

SMH
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by CoolUsername: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
blueAgent:

Give us some examples of experiments that proved bigbang and Evolution.

Evolution:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experimental_evolution

Big Bang:
http://www.schoolsobservatory.org.uk/astro/cosmos/bb_evid
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by abdulwastecx(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
Does any one here know about continental drift? Maybe if u do u can understand how d black came.
If u say d world originated from black then why is only africa black and d other separated continents white.
Note, even north africans are white just east, west, central and half of south africa.
The temprature should be d reason for dark skin colour

I don't think you have a very clear understanding about human population distribution. Dark skin people/black people are distributed all over places closer to the equator such as Africa, Australia sub continent, Indians sub continent, Oceania etc. The indigenous inhabitants of all these places were dark skin people before immigration and all sort of races mixing.

North Africa was home to dark skin people /black people before different European, Arab and middle eastern group inter married or mixed with them and that is why Egypt, Algeria and other northern African nations have diverse skin torn and visible nigroid features.

Australia was home to the 'aboriginal' before the British (white/pale skin peole) settled and kill off majority of the aboriginal to make room for colony.

Southern India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Thailand are home to dark skin people of Asia

1 Like

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by abdulwastecx(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
analice107:

Here you are calling me ignorant, yet you can't explain how the native Americans in the Americas with their Temperate whether are not Pure whites. Eskimos in Alaska are not whites, the Australian Aborigines are not white. Can you please explain that?

Yes, Mr Smart atheist, tell us if its a temperature issue. If your location determines your colour, how come a black man and a white woman in America produces a Mulatto?

And yes, I know it takes three generations for black colour to be come white.

And, Pls Mr intelligent Atheist, am ready to learn, Tell me, how many generations does it take for white skin colour to become pure black?

When you insult people, you should first think.

Please what is your definition of pure black?

I don't think anything called black really exist.
Race is a social construct, developed by European to prove that European are superior to other people in justification for slavery and colonization

1 Like

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by analice107: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Please what is your definition of pure black?

I don't think anything called black really exist.
Race is a social construct, developed by European to prove that European are superior to other people in justification for slavery and colonization

If that's what you believe, fine.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2016
analice107:

If that's what you believe, fine.
i dont think anyone can anser this question because i have made research but nothing convincing; the bible spoke of tanning. I dont really know but i strongly believe dat white could be d default colour and not black. Black probably happened with evolution and environmental changes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Bible Story? / Why Do Christians Fast? / What's Your Favorite Offering Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.