Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,435 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed (6864 Views)

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by MightySparrow: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Smallville10:
I have seriously thought about it and i then came up with a conclusion that it could be evolution and hot temprate region.
Also the bible in book of songs of solomon chapter 1 vs 6 said " dont look down on me because the sun has tanned me. My brothers were angry with me and made me work in the vineyard. I had no time to care for myself" goodnews version...
I need some one to explain if there is anyone

According to Darwn's theory of evolution, black people are on the process os transformation between homo erectus (ape) and homo sapiens (oyInbo) Google hamitic theory for moe details GBU
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2016
MightySparrow:

According to Darwn's theory of evolution, black people are on the process os transformation between homo erectus (ape) and homo sapiens (oyInbo) Google hamitic theory for moe details GBU

if its d ape thing then am sorry, thats not for me to believe
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by MightySparrow: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Smallville10:
if its d ape thing then am sorry, thats not for me to believe

This is the problem of black man. Blacks have not contributed any meaningful thing to human development just like their family - the apes. You don't want to believe
no problem. Dirty environment, unorganization, no plans for future, dreg of the society in every society, having not attained anything without assistance from whites. Bro. believe and be not deceived.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2016
abdulwastecx:

I don't think you have a very clear understanding about human population distribution. Dark skin people/black people are distributed all over places closer to the equator such as Africa, Australia sub continent, Indians sub continent, Oceania etc. The indigenous inhabitants of all these places were dark skin people before immigration and all sort of races mixing.

North Africa was home to dark skin people /black people before different European, Arab and middle eastern group inter married or mixed with them and that is why Egypt, Algeria and other northern African nations have diverse skin torn and visible nigroid features.

that's false their was no dark skin civilisation in north-west africa ( morocco algeria tunisia) , the populations of North Africa were primarily descended from capsian and Iberomaurusian with a more recent intrusion associated with the Neolithic revolution. The proto-Berber tribes evolved from these prehistoric communities during the Late Bronze to Early Iron Age, from genetic research it appears that prehistoric berbers follow the path of migration and come from iberic zone (spain actually ) (pic) . we got a lot of invaders for hundreds years phoenician, roman byzentine , vandals, spanish , arabs , turkish ,and french at last . the dark skin in north-west africa (morocco algeria tunisia ) come with arabs and after with trade and migration to the south mali niger burkina faso specialy when arab invader comes , some berbers goes to the south to live (touareg for exemple) and others mixed with black population like Songhai Empire .
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by analice107: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Smallville10:
i dont think anyone can anser this question because i have made research but nothing convincing; the bible spoke of tanning. I dont really know but i strongly believe dat white could be d default colour and not black. Black probably happened with evolution and environmental changes
If that's the case, why then does a child from a white and black parents comes in between, Mulatto?
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2016
analice107:

If that's the case, why then does a child from a white and black parents comes in between, Mulatto?
mulattos are not black skin na
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by analice107: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Smallville10:
mulattos are not black skin na
No, they are not. they are the product of a Black and a white mixing their genes.

My stance is that, our temperature does not determine our skin colour.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Teedawg: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
if you wanna know how black people came into the world and why the whites are superior read the story of noah and his 3 children
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Teedawg: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
if you wanna know how black people came into the world and why the whites are superior read the story of noah and his 3 sons
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by promise10: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
HCpaul:
Through the black hole naw.

We are black and our mentality is dark.

As a result, we think and reason in the dark.

If you witness any transformation of a black person, it is as a result of consequent emulation of the whites mind.

Bro, your delusion is beyond comprehension. Sorry!
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by promise10: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
MightySparrow:

This is the problem of black man. Blacks have not contributed any meaningful thing to human development just like their family - the apes. You don't want to believe
no problem. Dirty environment, unorganization, no plans for future, dreg of the society in every society, having not attained anything without assistance from whites. Bro. believe and be not deceived.
Slave mentality!

What then is the difference between your view and religion if we would need BLIND FAITH to believe?
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by MightySparrow: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=promise10 post=49783887]
Slave mentality!

What then is the difference between your view and religion if we would need BLIND FAITH to believe?[/quote

African problems are real not mental. Real problems, sentiment does not solve them Black man slavery is by default.

Do not defend what is not reasonable. You as a black man can you do any better than your past leaders? What hope has the next generation by the leaders of now.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by FunkyMetahuman: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2016
HCpaul:
Through the black hole naw.

We are black and our mentality is dark.

As a result, we think and reason in the dark.

If you witness any transformation of a black person, it is as a result of consequent emulation of the whites mind.

you sound like uncle ruckus
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by CoolUsername: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh all crap. nothing concrete. all theories

Did you read the links? Did you see the picture of the Great Dane beside the Chihuahua?

Do you know that when theoretical phenomena occur in reality, it gives veracity to the theory? Background microwave radiation and the ability to look at how different the universe was in old times were postulated in the Big Bang theory before they were detected in reality. That is concrete evidence.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by orunto27: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
By God.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
CoolUsername:

Did you read the links? Did you see the picture of the Great Dane beside the Chihuahua?

Do you know that when theoretical phenomena occur in reality, it gives veracity to the theory? Background microwave radiation and the ability to look at how different the universe was in old times were postulated in the Big Bang theory before they were detected in reality. That is concrete evidence.

How is this concrete evidence? we are yet to see any proof of Evolution or Abiogenesis or Bigbang. Space is filled with radiation so that can not be an evidence to show that bigbang took place.

1 Like

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
CoolUsername:

How is this concrete evidence? we are yet to see any proof of Evolution or Abiogenesis or Bigbang. Space is filled with radiation so that can not be an evidence to show that bigbang took place.
Secondly Scientists said the possibility of the world originating by chance or bigbang is equivalent or more than 1billion raised to power 23.meaning it is mathmatically and Scientifically impossible.

www.nairaland.com/3300679/science-view-fine-turning-universe
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by CoolUsername: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
blueAgent:

Secondly Scientists said the possibility of the world originating by chance or bigbang is equivalent or more than 1billion raised to power 23.meaning it is mathmatically and Scientifically impossible.

www.nairaland.com/3300679/science-view-fine-turning-universe

You only accept science when it suits your argument. Maybe you should read up on the concepts so you can understand how the evidence relates to them.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
CoolUsername:

You only accept science when it suits your argument. Maybe you should read up on the concepts so you can understand how the evidence relates to them.

I just quoted what Scientist said.same People who brought up the Theory of Evolution and Bigbang.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
CoolUsername:

I just quoted what Scientists said.same People who brought up the Theory of Evolution and Bigbang.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Please what is your definition of pure black?

I don't think anything called black really exist.
Race is a social construct, developed by European to prove that European are superior to other people in justification for slavery and colonization

Clown, keep decieving yourself, race exist. what is evil is not having different races but Racism. simple
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Smallville10:
do u believe God is black?

God is not White or Black. and if he would choose a colour or race it will never be black till heaven pass away.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
CoolUsername:

How do so many races split from two people without evolution?

Simple. God scattered the Human race when they wanted to build the tower of Babel.God gave them different languages . Genesis 10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

So since most people from the same family and nation moved together and Shared one language. They settled in certian regions and intermarried among themselves. Meaning certain traits(like colour,shape of Nose,Hair) e.t.c became Dominant since they had similar Traits and background.while some other traits became recessive.coupled with the effect of climate.

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

I think Adam and Eve where neither black or White.maybe closer to been white.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Simple. God scattered the Human race when they wanted to build the tower of Babel.God gave them different languages . Genesis 10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

So since most people from the same family and nation moved together and Shared one language. They settled in certian regions and intermarried among themselves. Meaning certain traits(like colour,shape of Nose,Hair) e.t.c became Dominant since they had similar Traits and background.while some other traits became recessive.coupled with the effect of climate.

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
OP

First, how did you conclude WHITE was the default, first and only color God made Adam and Eve with..?

Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
MightySparrow:

Dreamer. If your Darwins lies is true why have blacks not Evolued to whites? don't tell me it takes millions of years. becos the oldests Man or animal cannot live up to 200yrs. so when will the Evolution occur is it when they are dead?
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by CoolUsername: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueAgent:

O gosh! Language splits and evolution are the reason for the generation of new languages. There is no evidence for this event.

I will direct you here to get unanswered questions about evolution rather than these fairy tales that have no basis in reality.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by MightySparrow: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
blueAgent:

Dreamer. If your Darwins lies is true why have blacks not Evolued to whites? don't tell me it takes millions of years. becos the oldests Man or animal cannot live up to 200yrs. so when will the Evolution occur is it when they are dead?

Next world. The blacks are too slow in the process.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2016
blueAgent:

Dreamer. If your Darwins lies is true why have blacks not Evolued to white don't tell me it takes millions of years. becos the oldests Man or animal cannot live up to 200yrs. so when will the Evolution occur is it when they are dead?

how old are you ? and you think you can evolve like pokemons ?? sleep black skin and get up white ? funny ! what they teaches you at school man ?? try to read a little about genetics and Evolution . because you can not get a serious debate with this level .
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
chkil:

how old are you ? and you think you can evolve like pokemons ?? sleep black skin and get up white ? funny ! what they teaches you at school man ?? try to read a little about genetics and Evolution . because you can not get a serious debate with this level .

You just ingnored my question. i said when do Evolution occur? in life or after.
Re: How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed by blueAgent(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
MightySparrow:

Next world. The blacks are too slow in the process.

I laugh at your naviety. too slow indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Message To Churches. / Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan? / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.