Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) (40338 Views)

2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts / Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) / Kwankwasiyya To Ganduje: Remove Red Cap Within 2 Days Or Face Legal Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by anibi9674: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
Dear IPOBians,

This man has shown you one of the best ways to show solidarity, not by sitting at home lazily.

Thank me for the observation/recommendation later
you go just day for sokoto day talk any how, wetin concern IBO people with kwankasiya

1 Like

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
what of 5million almjari staunch supporter of kwankwaso that don't have car or house to inscribe the trending KWANKWASIYYA slogan abi nah for their foreheads them go tattooed KWANKWASIYYA

civil war roaming in Kano state
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by EazyMoh(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sai Dan Musa mai takalmin karfe! Kwankwaso will make a great president come 2019/23.

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by realnas(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Only in Kano, Kano tumbin giwa

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
huntila:
It is when you tell people not to do something that venture into it. The current Governor should have just let sleeping dogs lie. He too won't be there for life. Let him create his own leadership style and have his followers.
Why would kwonkwaso inscribed his aka on public property Properties built with public fund

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by timilehin007(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Understanding I am Nat
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by QuotaSystem: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
cyberdurable:
abokis can b stubborn o
Can't wait to see them hate buhari grin

You'd better not hold your breath waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
We have to (as a people) move away from this political idol worship. Our political leaders have to see themselves as servants of the people. So, by encouraging this cult of personality, we are in effect doing the exact opposite of what we need to do in this country. Kwankwanso might be a good governor but he should be encouraged to do more instead of been treated as some messiah. When a politician does his job well - that is what he was elected to do. You don't go around bowing down to a plumber simply because he did a good job with your plumbing system. You thank him and pay him his due. Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by faitheverest(f): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kwankwa wareva, Abeg I need serious money as e be me now angry sad
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by steppin: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You'd better not hold your breath waiting.
Keep deceiving yourself. They already did.
Atiku or Kwankwaso will kick his ass in the next elections, if they run.
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
Dear IPOBians,

This man has shown you one of the best ways to show solidarity, not by sitting at home lazily.

peeps like you fastidiously comment on the Igbo tribe hedonic tendency. we are accused of being so morally decadent that we care only for our source of income (most especially trading) yet,the moment major markets in the south east was shut down to put to rest the theory of our lack of purpose and unity ,we are now being qualified with adjectives like lazy,obtuse,gullible etcetra.Even though I don't buy into nnamdi kalus ideology, that sit at home was a masterclass by ipob and co.The passed on their theme without unnecessary loss in life .

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by sammyj: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Just one building now implies or represent the entire people of Kano. Abeg op should just Gerrard of here!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
Dear IPOBians,

oboy thiz Ipob dey giv u restless day and sleepless night ooo

1 Like

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by salbis(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
papaejima1:
Civil war loading in kano

Wey my popcorn sef?
God's willing such pronouncement shall never come to pass. #WeWantPeaceInKano.

1 Like

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
Kwakwanso is well respected anyday, I'd prefer the man over Nasir El-Rufai anyday.

When you die early due to ur bad belle for ibos

Your grave will be inscribed
Life well spent hating on IBOS
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
We have to (as a people) move away from this political idol worship. Our political leaders have to see themselves as servants of the people. So, by encouraging this cult of personality, we are in effect doing the exact opposite of what we need to do in this country. Kwankwanso might be a good governor but he should be encouraged to do more instead of been treated as some messiah. When a politician does his job well - that is what he was elected to do. You don't go around bowing down to a plumber simply because he did a good job with your plumbing system. You thank him and pay him his due. Shikena.

I said exact same fin to one guy worshipping tinubu
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by Ayibaba1: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Just one resident and then you exaggerated to "residents"
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by ussy09(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
ALAYORMII:
What's the meaning of Kwankwasiya??
is the name of the village the ex governor reside n den attached it to his name Rabiu musa kwankwaso
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jacko1:

I said exact same fin to one guy worshipping tinubu

cool Its sad really. And these politicians know that as long as they are seen as gods, they can get away with anything.
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by kaltonga: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
Kwakwanso is well respected anyday, I'd prefer the man over Nasir El-Rufai anyday.
kwankwaso is a renouned tribal bigot...i prefare atiku to him anyday anytime.
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by kaltonga: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
Dear IPOBians,

goat
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
papaejima1:
Civil war loading in kano
Wey my popcorn sef?

Sorry it came late cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by yedidiah(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kwankwasiyya( the red cap revolution) rules Kano. Hardly will you find a place in Kano without that famous write-up on one building or the other. Even for ring road sef, pipes wey dem neva lay get kwankwasiyya printed on them.

Ganduje simply can't compete with it hence the call to remove the sign from all project so that we won't be able to tell under whose administration it was done.

Kwankwasiyya is so popular that friends and I as well as other customers were once denied seats in a popular eatery along Bompai road because they said Kwankwaso's mum was around.

Customers could only seat after she left. Thing wey pain me pass be say, the other fellas were hailing her sef.
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by basilo101: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:

I didn't know before, please I need more lecture.
shut up and face the topic, we are waiting for you at the appropriate thread
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by Newbiee: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Neither Atiku nor Kwankeaso is a match for my Sai Baba anytime any day.
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by macof(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:

I even prefer him to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by imlawal3: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Boko Haram crisis is d worst to have happen to kano city,kano is a commercial city n its people don't joke with business,customers stop coming due to bombing,atleast i make 3k profit everyday but hardly make 200naira during d period,it was a bitter experience, but now kano is relatively peaceful and biz is back n normal.I have no reason to complain coz i can afford my basic needs no matter how expensive.may Allah ease d suffering of dos feeling d heat of recession
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by aniyphil: 12:25am On Sep 27, 2016
Be sure to have your C of O on that land before putting that inscription on your roof . . .demolitions loading ! grin
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by DANSANI2423(m): 12:43am On Sep 27, 2016
VERY FUNNY JOKES
Re: Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) by MrALIVE: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bolustic:
was el-rufai mentioned anywhere in the post? That's how you people fail exam..you will be asked to define noun,you will go and define pronoun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) / Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) / Imo Collation Officer Arrested For Tempering With Results [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.