Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos (58590 Views)

Paul Okoye Rudeboy Drinking Garri (Photo) / Tboss Replies Follower Who Thinks She Shouldn't Eat Garri With Her Bare Hands / Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by potbelly(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
He is far from recession because he still has milk to drink with the garri undecided

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by KoldKash(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
The Bank derives pleasure from mocking the Broke.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by jaysG(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mmmmm

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Juliaann(f): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
BABANGBALI please I use God beg you stop mentioning Me almost all your post has my moniker on it,I tried to ignore but it's seriously becoming annoying.

Each mention I got everyday 90% of it is from you.

Please stop it

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Princejboy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
na freestyle jorr!
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by 2prexios: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
#Changebeginswithrecession
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chineke nna mee nu mu wu ogbenye EZEGE.....if i can drink the garri like this.....recession should go to hell

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by goldedprince: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
That food is worth N30K for Where i dey now.
Dis no be small pikin food for some places o

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Felixtuta(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
With the ingredients in that single plate of garri he clams he is drinking..
I put it to you that he is not drinking garri rather he is taking casava flex.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Saint52(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
PoeticJazco:
You are mad, your garri is mad even the fish is mad.

How can you be soaking garri under A.C with a ceramic plate worth like 1bag of garri and saying change begins with me.

if you want change to begin with you, park out of your five star mansion and come and stay with me in Ajegunle and you will know the change they are talking about.

When u no see food chop for a whole day no body go tell u before you go start to dey call E-money for help
My brother that guy don live for AJ before, you work hard make you relocate like him.
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by JJ4A: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Even the garri get level... Enjoy #Limpopo#

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Change?...hian! Guy if u see change, u will usain bolt!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Proffdada: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by ikemesit4477: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
Lalasticlala , thanks for the work you have been doing.
Hope you too will try this out on a hot sunny day with cold water? Lol!
These one na continental garri!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by buffalowings: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
PoeticJazco:

How can you be soaking garri under A.C with a ceramic plate worth like 1bag of garri and saying change begins with me.

if you want change to begin with you, park out of your five star mansion and come and stay with me in Ajegunle and you will know the change they are talking about.

When u no see food chop for a whole day no body go tell u before you go start to dey call E-money for help

Baba Don vex grin
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by yemmy009(f): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Temmzz(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
notice the colour of d water is white that's milk.... !!!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Handsomecole(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
I tell you what that Garri graduated from "Oxford University ".

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by milytoh(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
garri good for you

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Juliaann:
BABANGBALI please I use God beg you stop mentioning Me almost all your post has my moniker on it,I tried to ignore but it's seriously becoming annoying.

Each mention I got everyday 90% of it is from you.

Please stop it

But all i see is u mentioning him here....
Wetin concern dis thread concern BABANGBALI?
Pls no disturb us againg o...
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by stronggman: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
And what's the big deal in him drinking garri?has he not been drinking garri before now? Beside, must every nonsense be posted online by these celebrities? Is he trying to mock the masses or what""".nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Hdanny(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin[quote author=PoeticJazco post=49693661]You are mad, your garri is mad even the fish is mad.

When u no see food chop for a whole day no body go tell u before you go start to dey call E-money for help. my guy......I can read resentment in ur face grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Nov2(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
so
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
What is the big deal here?? I am yet to see any Nigerian man who has never soaked garri before, except for most of the Northerners who believe that cassava consumption is for livestock and animals and not meant for human due to the abundance and wastage of food in the North. Garri soaking is a typical Nigerian instant diet. Olusegun Obasanjo has demonstrated this many times before.
The more farming u do, the less likely you will have to continue to soak garri except you have to soak it for leisure and with exotic swag

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by bigblackbooty(f): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Burgerlomo:
No be milk dey for dat garri so? Abi na my eyes?
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by tellwisdom: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
What does this mean?...Op you must be foolish for flooding is this unnecessary pics sad
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool OP - I have just one question for you:

Does KCEE look like someone who is drinking garri out of necessity/hunger or someone who is drinking because he feels like it? cool
Just for the fun of it!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by 360command: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
on a more serious note, how can someone eat garri with fish. this is a weird combo... garri with fish!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by ch91: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
PoeticJazco:

true talk

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Youngzedd(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
PoeticJazco:

grin
Could you imagine, the garri is filled with milk, abi na milk the guy use do water.

Don't be surprised that what you're seeing there is above 5k.

If He wanna feel the change with 50 Naira He can do magic, 20 Naira garri, 5 Naira sugar and 20 Naira groundnut remaining 5 Naira balance.

This is the real APC change grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by NobleG1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Drinking Garri with BBQed or baked or fried Mackerel is very delicious! grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by ummeey: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
See forehead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 38th Birthday. Shares Stunning Pictures / Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.