Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! (2012 Views)

44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Known / 43 Things Every Girl Wishes Their Boyfriend Knew!!! / Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by Jackossky(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
THINGS A GIRL WISHED HER BOYFRIEND
KNEW !!
Let me be succinct about this
1. When you break her heart, the pain never
really goes away.
2. When she misses you, she's hurting inside.
3. When she says it's over, she still wants you to
be hers.
4. When she walks away from you mad, follow
her.
5. When she stares at your mouth, kiss her.
6. When she pushes or hits you, grab her tight &
don't let her go.
7. When she starts cursing at you, kiss her and
tell her you love her.
8. When she ignores you, give her your attention.
9. When she pulls away, pull her back.
10. When you see her at her worst, tell her she's
beautiful.
11. When you see her crying, just hold her and
don't say a word.
12. When you see her walking, sneak up and hug
her waist from behind.
13. When she's scared, protect her.
14. When she lays her head on your shoulder, tilt
her head up and kiss her.
15. When she steals your favourite jacket, let her
keep it and sleep with it for a night.
16. When she teases you, tease her back and
make her laugh.
17. When she doesn't answer for a long time,
reassure her that everything is okay.
18. When she looks at you with doubt, back
yourself up with the truth.
19. When she says that she likes you, she really
does more than you could understand.
20. When she grabs your hands, hold hers and
play with her fingers.
21. When she bumps into you, bump into her
back and make her laugh.
22. When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and
untold.
23. When she looks at you in your eyes, don’t
look away until she does.
24. Stay on the phone with her even if she’s not
saying anything.
25. Don't let her have the last word.
26. Don't call her hot, but gorgeous or beautiful
is so much better.
27. Say you love her more than she could ever
love you.
28. Argue that she is the best girl ever.
29. When she's mad, hug her tight and don't let
go.
30. When she says she's OK, don’t believe it, talk
to her about it, because 10 yrs later she'll still
remember it.
31. Call her at 12:00am on special occasions to
tell her you love her.
32. Call her before you sleep and after you wake
up.
33. Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
34. Don't ignore her when she's out with you and
your friends.
35. Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
36. Watch her favorite movie with her or her
favorite show even if you think its stupid.
37. Let her into your world.
38. Let her wear your clothes.
39. When she's bored and sad, hang out with her
40. Let her know she's important.
41. Kiss her in the pouring rain.
42. When she runs up at you crying, the first
thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking today
baby?"
43. After she reads this, she hopes one day you'd
read it
44:Kindly add yours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
When she praise other guys more than u.what shld we do?
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by daniska3yaro(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
talk n gists abt other gals to her.

1 Like

Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by Loyalblak007(f): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yawns*
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by Frankraj: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
I guess all this things you wrote here are not for nowadays relationship that all girls are scammers, gold digger and seeking for men they will empty there Bank account . Whenever a Nigerian girl is doing all these things mentioned here just know that is a format and she is trying scam you the highest scam . So guys needs be careful of all these Nigeria girls

1 Like

Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by Cholls(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Yawns*
my sister since say na your reply be dis........u mean say dis stuff no dey work bah.
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by Jackossky(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bobbysmart6:

Read my other article on 'HOW TO KEEP A RELATIONSHIP INTACT'

It is going to help a lot..
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by Jackossky(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Frankraj:
I guess all this things you wrote here are not for nowadays relationship that all girls are scammers, gold digger and seeking for men they will empty there Bank account . Whenever a Nigerian girl is doing all these things mentioned here just know that is a format and she is trying scam you the highest scam . So guys needs be careful of all these Nigeria girls

when things are being done in the right way,it does yields positive result.....

it depends on the way you treat your girl
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by Jackossky(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cholls:
my sister since say na your reply be dis........u mean say dis stuff no dey work bah.

She knows it works..
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by Rone16(f): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Its pretty hard to find a guy who does this except in Hollywood or Bollywood movies.
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by firstking01(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Same old storyundecided
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by bitchcrafts: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ayam not understanding oh grin
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
This fvck is being recycled...

I tried kissing her when she stated at my lips, but I ended up receiving a slap...
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by NemzySeries(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Everyday we cum here itz to cum & read 1 article or d orda on aw to please WOMEN....u'll neva see or read Tinz on aw to b a beta woman, aw to support ur man, aw to b an independent woman or even aw To luv ur man na only aw observe & satisfy women dey important abi? ......seemz u guys dunno W're in #Recession sef
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by Jackossky(m): 12:33am On Oct 23, 2016
NemzySeries:
Everyday we cum here itz to cum & read 1 article or d orda on aw to please WOMEN....u'll neva see or read Tinz on aw to b a beta woman, aw to support ur man, aw to b an independent woman or even aw To luv ur man na only aw observe & satisfy women.....seemz u guys dunno W're in #Recession sef

Laughs out loud.....the recession is really taking its toll
Re: 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew!! by Jackossky(m): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
This fvck is being recycled...

I tried kissing her when she stated at my lips, but I ended up receiving a slap...

Ummm.....

Advice

Go for it once more and kiss her ,not forcefully but do it before she can take any action

And mind you,make sure its a deep kiss...women are susceptible to long kiss...she will give in at the long run run

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online / Today Is My Birthday, I Need A Beautiful Female Nairalander To Take Me Out!!! / Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.