Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

How To Keep Your Relationship Intact....~by A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Your Relationship Intact....~by A Nairalander (755 Views)

How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Relationship Intact....~by A Nairalander by Jackossky(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
In order for you to keep your relationship intact,you should try to note down these six important things and start practicing them starting from today

What you are about to read will surely help your
dating and marriage life. Just take your time to
read it and don't forget to practise it too.
1.Try to communicate with your lover everyday
no matter how busy you are in life, you can't tell
me you don't have free 5minutes in 24hours; so
create time to communicate with your lover, if
possible send lovely text message to him/her
2. My Dear, It is very important to keep
reminding your lover how much you really love
them, keep proving your love to him/her,
remember other people are still asking your lover
out, don't give them the chance to destroy your
beautiful union
3. Everybody's dream in relationship is to end up
with caring and
romantic partner, you need to be caring, romantic
and appreciate your
partner in everything
4. Two married lover that engage in morning and
night romantic kissing will always settle their
difference on time, as a spouse, you need to
make kissing your daily food. Yes you read the
right thing, daily food. Listen, kissing your lover
everyday will help you in marriage, it will connect
two of you together in good times and bad times
of marriage.
5. Never over look this point, this is the most
important thing to
embrace in relationship and that is GOD; you
need God to survive in
everything in life, any marriage that over look
GOD will surely suffer
some predicaments.
6. Always pray together, eat together, bath
together, even sleep together in one bed,
everything together and most especially enjoy
your romantic passionate sex when the other
partner want it, am talking to married people
about sex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Intact....~by A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
True true. All great points. Especially that #1--communication to me is everything. No one is that busy that they can't find time for the ones they care about. I repeat NO ONE.

Whenever someone feeds you that line, it's pure LIES. You will see them make time when they need something from you.
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Intact....~by A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Well said op,number one is very important tho.
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Intact....~by A Nairalander by Loyalblak007(f): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Good one O.p
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Intact....~by A Nairalander by nekkyontop(f): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yes ooo constant communication is a great key.
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Intact....~by A Nairalander by Jackossky(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
prettythicksme:

That was why I accentuated on it grin
prettythicksme:

That was why I accentuated on it
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Intact....~by A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jackossky:

That was why I accentuated on it grin

That was why I accentuated on it
Lol,communication is the key. grin
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Intact....~by A Nairalander by Jackossky(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Xiadnat:
True true. All great points. Especially that #1--communication to me is everything. No one is that busy that they can't find time for the ones they care about. I repeat NO ONE.

Whenever someone feeds you that line, it's pure LIES. You will see them make time when they need something from you.

seconded
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Intact....~by A Nairalander by Adedolapo25: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Communication is the key

(1) (Reply)

Most Hilarious Comments By Nairalanders / Virginity: The Crunch! / I Never Knew Agnes My Church Sister Drinks Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.