Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. (7824 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 10 Reasons You Must Tithe! / 10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by CoolUsername: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
He just posts this stuff to jerk off to our comments. We should stop replying to sh*t like this while he spends his time prattling about atheists instead of healing amputees.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by onetrack(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
CoolUsername:
He just posts this stuff to jerk off to our comments. We should stop replying to sh*t like this while he spends his time prattling about atheists instead of healing amputees.

Don't let yourself get worked up over nothing. I think these types of posts are funny.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by blueAgent(m): 4:52am On Sep 28, 2016
winner01:
1. Atheists are fighting against something they don't believe exists. It's like writing blogs against Caspar the Friendly Ghost or Godzilla. Why would you bother?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284626_s10861740edit_jpeg3ce55bf8cc186d77a051a93e23b81046

2. Atheists spend more time writing on Christian blogs than they do on their own. Why fuel a nonexistent fire?www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284371_s19469636edit_jpegb4cb10b6efea1f22c6f87662e3a5ee6c

3. Atheists love to act intellectual until you catch them doing something illogically and then they scream profanities cause that's really intellectual.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284444_s22530650edit_jpegc336762d99e773542b9fd1fa96c41ae8

4. Atheists have the word theist in their name. Every time they say who they are they call attention to God.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284423_s23084624edit_jpeg33a1fd127a8b840008836fd4ff513403

5. Atheists condemn all that's wrong with Christianity and yet can not produce one work of art, literature or sacrificial deed done in the name of atheism. Even they realize it's not worth dying for.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284451_s16634647edit_jpeg223cdb7df6a78e86080d326fc6dbc5d2

6. Atheists only believe in what their senses tell them unless its Darwin telling them things that happened billions of years ago, then they have more faith than a Catholic at First Communion.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284474_s22864718edit_jpeg849dc142a9af2a75bb67ccd3d15b2fe0

7. Atheists believe in science unless the scientists believe in God, then they denounce the scientist and call him a slowpoke.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284473_s22650661edit_jpegace91007401a4558fdf826a924108ce9

8. Atheists believe in their fellow man, unless their fellow man believes in God, then they denounce their fellow man and call him a slowpoke.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284516_s14115560edit_jpeg38b0b949e91113e2109a3003e071e8a3

9. Atheists believe in the great free-thinkers of the past like Andrew Flew unless they change their mind and become theists then they denounce them and call them morons.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284519_673228499230417184065190737850579104618n_jpegcb9c7ec4a88c32c6ebde50c4dee49342

10. Atheists don't believe in morons unless they are atheists and then they embrace them and call them intellectuals.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284532_screengrab20160925011814edit_jpeg919fd2ca2d6e73b5e61f2e2849cfccc8

Oh, and bonus.
11. Atheist be monitoring this thread like:www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284559_screengrab20160925010435edit_jpegeb239e7f263383230e9890caad4a9d18

Nice one Bro.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by blueAgent(m): 5:00am On Sep 28, 2016
DoctorAlien:
"Atheists spend 90% of their time discussing religion and GOD. One must then ask: are they really atheists or are they theologians?" -DoctorAlien

"There is no difference between atheists and a primary 6 pupil who continues to reiterate that quantum physics is a delusion." -DoctorAlien

"Atheists exist because the Bible has to be true in Psa. 14:1. For it cannot be that fools will cease to exist." -DoctorAlien

You are wicked, most you murder them like this.Lol..... coughing people who say they came from rock and Ape sorry!!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by blueAgent(m): 5:05am On Sep 28, 2016
CoolUsername:

The truth hurts , Sorry.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by frank317: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Lol... Invisible sky daddy MUST exist...

He is really proud of u. Keep up the evangelistic work, while he remains hiding.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Raphiemontella
On the scale of 1-10 how certain are you God does not exist ?
Hahahahahaha
Hope he says "not 100% sure!"
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
blueAgent:

You are wicked, most you murder them like this.Lol..... coughing people who say they came from rock and Ape sorry!!!!
That can murder atheists

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
onetrack:
I object to your characterization of atheists! I am the most agreeable person you have ever met. Just look at this:

Jews say that Christians and Muslims are wrong
Christians say that Jews and Muslims are wrong
Muslims say that Jews and Christians are wrong.
I agree with all of them! grin cool
YES, but that still make MORE SENSE than atheism.

All of them believe one thing in common; "for there to be an effect(creation), there MUST be a cause(creator), which cause(creator, hence God) must be supreme than it's effect put together"
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2016
blueAgent:

That can murder atheists

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2016
frank317:
Lol... Invisible sky daddy MUST exist...

He is really proud of u. Keep up the evangelistic work, while he remains hiding.
Another post filled with foolishness and ignorance.

God is not a sky daddy! These are terms you people use to look foolish!
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by frank317: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

Another post filled with foolishness and ignorance.

God is not a sky daddy! These are terms you people use to look foolish!

lol @ "God is not a skydaddy" should we call him "invisible daddy"

a creator that lives only in the christian mind... lol
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by onetrack(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

YES, but that still make MORE SENSE than atheism.

All of them believe one thing in common; "for there to be an effect(creation), there MUST be a cause(creator), which cause(creator, hence God) must be supreme than it's effect put together"

Then you should accept the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER into your heart, because he created you.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2016
winner01:
True!!!

So true!!!

Atheists never talk about atheism because it is baseless and senseless.
They try to steal science and pitch it against Christianity.

Its okay though, we understand that thay need to cling to something.

Me asking an atheist to stop talking about science and start talking about atheism:

Lol. That's the point. Science is a systematic study through which is gotten a body of knowledge. Atheism, in most cases, is meant to be based on science. That's the freaking point. From archeology to psychology, microbiology, geography, evolutionary biology, theology. These are all sciences upon which many atheists base their non-belief. Abi did you expect atheists to have a holy book that brainwashes them into their deconversion? What else do you expect them to base it on?

In fact your point validates atheism. Thanks man! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2016
CoolUsername:

Atheists have been doing same to folks here in the religion section since adam (or rather, since lack of adam grin). It's only fair the same happens to us. And being the instigators we are meant to take up the challenge and counter logically when hit.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by winner01(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2016
LastOkpaBender:

What else do you expect them to base it on?
The should man up and base it on atheism.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by winner01(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2016
onetrack:

Then you should accept the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER into your heart, because he created you.
Do we have any claims supporting the FSM?
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
winner01:
The should man up and base it on atheism.

Dear Friend, atheism is concept. Like all concepts, it has to be based on something. This is because all concepts are conclusions. And all conclusions are based on premises. The premises may be sound or unsound, they may be valid or invalid, but a conclusion/concept, must be based on premises. From Christianity, which is based on experiences noted in the bible, to veganism, which is based on animal rights advocacy and attainment of good health, all concepts must be based on premises. Veganism cannot be based on veganism. That wouldn't make sense. It's like saying the definition of intertextuality is intertextuality. No sense at all. So you see my friend, there must be substance beneath.

And in most cases, the substance beneath atheism contain elements of rational arguments and systematic study.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by onetrack(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
winner01:

Faith, pure and clear, is all I need.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
frank317:

lol @ "God is not a skydaddy" should we call him "invisible daddy"

a creator that lives only in the christian mind... lol
See another smiling mumu!

Yes, he is invisible because he is not under the influence of physics. And it makes more sense to me. If he is under the influence of physics(effect) he cannot be the cause of it. There are more to this...

Even if the creator lives in our mind, it still make sense. Because we believe that THERE MUST BE A CREATOR.

The universe NEVER popped out! For there to be an effect(creation), there MUST be a cause(creator, hence God). And this is the common sense logic atheism requires a STRONG faith to elude.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2016
onetrack:

My stand in theism and atheism, is a matter of "what makes MORE SENSE" no matter how wrong it is.

Even if you believe with all your heart in the INVISIBLE PURPLISH PINK TRANSPARENT UNICORN. I would only say congratulation to sanity!

Because, you have not conclusively cancelled out the possibility of a creator. Which an average atheist has ALREADY cancelled out, and with a strong faith has believed the laughable "something comes from NOTHING".
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2016
winner01:
Very good question!

But, even if there IS NO claim supporting it, don't you think it makes more sense than atheism?

For one to believe FSM, it shows that the person ACKNOWLEDGES the reality of a CAUSE(creator, hence God), because of the EFFECT(creation). Which an average atheist has conclusively cancelled out with a strong faith of; "one day science will figure out how something(creation) came from NOTHING". What a strong faith?!
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by frank317: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

See another smiling mumu!

Yes, he is invisible because he is not under the influence of physics. And it makes more sense to me. If he is under the influence of physics(effect) he cannot be the cause of it. There are more to this...

Even if the creator lives in our mind, it still make sense. Because we believe that THERE MUST BE A CREATOR.

The universe NEVER popped out! For there to be an effect(creation), there MUST be a cause(creator, hence God). And this is the common sense logic atheism requires a STRONG faith to elude.

It makes sense for the creator to live in ur mind alone? Lol... This one na kolomental.

Ok now, the creator must exist, in ur mind... What's the point
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
frank317:

It makes sense for the creator to live in ur mind alone? Lol... This one na kolomental.

yet you are everywhere talking about something you claim exists in anothers mind. The word Kolomental best describes you....

Which is worse? A man who says he sees something best known to him and you who does not see what he sees but would spend your whole day and energy talking and mocking what you do not see or perceive?

So who is going loco?
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
frank317:

What is true in my mind can be true! That my past actions are existing in my mind doesn't mean they never happened.

Yeah of course, it makes sense because I am still riding on the COMMON SENSE LOGIC of cause(creator) and effect(creation), which atheism is fooling itself around. So shameful!

Because atheistic view is like saying, that creation popped out of nothing, caused by nothing without any intention, just became something. This is what I call a CERTIFIED kolomental. Don't you think so?!
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by hopefulLandlord: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

What is true in my mind can be true! That my past actions are existing in my mind doesn't mean they never happened.

Yeah of course, it makes sense because I am still riding on the COMMON SENSE LOGIC of cause(creator) and effect(creation), which atheism is fooling itself around. So shameful!

Because atheistic view is like saying, that creation popped out of nothing, caused by nothing without any intention, just became something. This is what I call a CERTIFIED kolomental. Don't you think so?!

you're still not saying anything valid

its funny how you've engaged in discussions with atheists over the years and still display wilful ignorance and intellectual dishonesty in order to push a nonexistent point across

shame

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you're still not saying anything valid

its funny how you've engaged in discussions with atheists over the years and still display wilful ignorance and intellectual dishonesty in order to push a nonexistent point across

shame
What is not valid?

That the common sense logic of cause and effect is not logically valid? Little wonder, you don't make use of good logics in arguments. You just scramble, only to be arrested at the end of the day.

So, saying that there is an effect with NO CAUSE(atheism), is the valid logic, right? What a wonderful foolishness!

Keep the foolishness moving, ride one!
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by hopefulLandlord: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

What is not valid?

That the common sense logic of cause and effect is not logically valid? Little wonder, you don't make use of good logics in arguments. You just scramble, only to be arrested at the end of the day.

So, saying that there is an effect with NO CAUSE(atheism), is the valid logic, right? What a wonderful foolishness!

Keep the foolishness moving, ride one!

I know I'm foolish, you've got any other insults?

maybe if you slow down a bit you'll get my message

atheism is simply a lack of belief in deities

atheism never said we came from nothing, neither did it say we came from something, atheism laid no such claim

only intellectually dishonest and wilfully ignorant theists like you define atheism by giving it certain characteristics you like in order to help your fart smell good

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

atheism never said we came from nothing, neither did it say we came from something, atheism laid no such claim

only intellectually dishonest and wilfully ignorant theists like you define atheism by giving it certain characteristics you like in order to help your fart smell good
Just GO and SLEEP!

This is what I always hear when you guys are attacked with logics!

What about intellectually dishonest and wilfully ignorant atheists like you who characterise God as "an invisible sky daddy". You won't talk about that too. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

"atheism never said we came from nothing, neither did it say we came from something, atheism laid no such claim"

The above is nothing but a foolish LIE!
If the your above statement should be true, then it no more atheistic but agnostic!

Atheism is disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods(creator).

For one to disbelieve in God(creator), simply means he believes that there is NO creator. And as such means, that he believes that we NEVER came from something(creator, hence God).

And if somebody says he believes that we come from something, he is not an atheist.

When he is UNSURE if we come from something(creator) or not, he is simply AGNOSTIC.

When he DOESN'T BELIEVE we come from something, he is an atheist.

Don't misinterpret atheism with that of agnostic.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by hopefulLandlord: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

"atheism never said we came from nothing, neither did it say we came from something, atheism laid no such claim"

The above is nothing but a foolish LIE!
If the your above statement should be true, then it no more atheistic but agnostic!

Atheism is disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods(creator).

For one to disbelieve in God(creator), simply means he believes that there is NO creator. And as such means, that he believes that we NEVER came from something(creator, hence God).

And if somebody says he believes that we come from something, he is not an atheist.

When he is UNSURE if we come from something(creator) or not, he is simply AGNOSTIC.

When he DOESN'T BELIEVE we come from something, he is an atheist.

Don't misinterpret atheism with that of agnostic.

I'm sorry for engaging you here

its hard when you have a definition up your mind and do anything to uphold it, that's what you're doing here and still can't see it despite me pointing it out

bro, you win!
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by frank317: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
4everGod:

yet you are everywhere talking about something you claim exists in anothers mind. The word Kolomental best describes you....

Which is worse? A man who says he sees something best known to him and you who does not see what he sees but would spend your whole day and energy talking and mocking what you do not see or perceive?

So who is going loco?

lol... ok, keep on promoting madness. Afterall it sounds like thats ur God's intention, to hide while u seek him. So he sees his invisible sky daddy creator in the best way its known to him? interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.