Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,079 members, 7,953,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) (21372 Views)

Buhari Visits Adamawa: Northern Governors Set To Welcome President (Photos) / Buhari At The Inauguration Nana Akufo-Addo As Ghana President (Photos) / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by hardbody: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2016
AbdulAdam56:
Buhari, the Indefatigable leader of our time.
Where others failed he has succeeded. Where others couldn't dare to venture into he has dared and ventured into.
Despite today's hardship, I have no doubt this man will eventually succeed. He doesn't shy away from taking tough decisions needed to put Nigeria back on track of progress and development.
The economy will turn around for the good and soon our fate/destiny will not be decided by crude price anymore.

Won't it be nice to be alive when that happens ? In the short term people are dying of hunger. Give us survival palliatives first from the low hanging fruits, eg, recovered loot
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by Hamato: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2016
cool

Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by transfer101: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2016
vectoh:
kikikikiki...loool....bet,na true o....make dem use bubu left ball na
both ball sef grin grin
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by arewafederation: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2016
bencarson007:

I I[s]
These afonjas have started again.
When una go ever get sense ?
Tell me where Oga Jona failed
Just tell me
I want to know [/s]

What do you mean by "afonja"?

It's either you were highly mentally unstable or kept in a solitary confinement in Kirikiri during Jonathan's tenure for you not to know how much he almost wiped Nigeria out of the world map.

Either ways, you need help. angry
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by biodun83L(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Shiifi:
Tell me Buhari flaws and I will open Jonathan 20 vs 2010 to 2015
i blamed d clueless and useless jonathan for all dis shit cos buhari met an emty treasury

1 Like

Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by amuokuko: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Shiifi:

Is he not a dullard?..
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by segebase(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2016
cant nigeria put money into MMM

2 Likes

Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Bimdim:
May Allah help nigeria my country

Amen
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2016
brightballer:
Abeg, who be Buhari tailor?

I get one wedding next month.
buhari's tailor no fit sew E-money's dress sef
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by brightballer(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Bestow7:
carry me join body
Na Sambisa oh
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by brightballer(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
buhari's tailor no fit sew E-money's dress sef
Who be E money?
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2016
brightballer:
Who be E money?
a man that carries mini atm around and has a large atm in his bedroom
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by brightballer(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
a man that carries mini atm around and has a large atm in his bedroom
Na im get diz MicrofinanceBank wey dey diz my street?
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2016
transfer101:
[size=28pt]Can't Nigeria just do money ritual?[/size]
Just asking grin grin grin grin grin
u may be good for it, just answering ur question

1 Like

Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2016
brightballer:
Na im get diz MicrofinanceBank wey dey diz my street?
exactly,na hin get am. Hin get another microfinancebank for Buhari's entrance for aso villa

1 Like

Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by brightballer(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
exactly,na hin get am. Hin get another microfinancebank for Buhari's entrance for aso villa
Eheen..Emoney get money b dat oo.

How I go take meet am?
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2016
brightballer:
Eheen..Emoney get money b dat oo.

How I go take meet am?
deep your finger inside your anus,use it to touch the tip of your tongue and your forehead and say "E-money" 3 times,you go appear for hin bedroom,you sef don turn an atm for hin room be that. Infact,no be you go meet am,na everyday hin go dey come meet you
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by Goddygee(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Shiifi:
shey if i swear for u now, dem go say i wicked...

Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by melomelo: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2016
GOOD NEWS TO PDP: TINUBU BOMBS BUHARI
-
While receiving a segment of APC chieftains from South West who paid him a solidarity visit late yesterday evening after keeping them waiting for over 5 hrs, (from 5pm to 10 pm before seeing them)
Tinubu lashed out
I regret building APC and giving Buhari a platform to become president.
"We all knew he didn't merit to be president, but you know how we politicians behave when we are desperate for electoral position; We beg.
That was how President Buhari always and frequently came to my private house here in Ikoyi with his entourage which included that Nasiru and others.
At a point, he "Buhari" was practically living in my house, under my roof. The room he was sleeping was just 6-7 steps from my own private room. I was building his confidence because he didn't have it. He was even scared of Atiku and Rabiu.
What I ate, he ate. My security was his security because he expressed fears about the security provided by the Jonathan government. He was afraid of Jonathan.
Now they occupy Aso Rock and they think Asiwaju Tinubu is finished. He is using people I brought from obscurity against me. Now they say my mouth is smelling. They say I'm no longer relevant. The battle line is drawn, I will show them the meaning of Asiwaju.

I know they have surrounded my house. They are there outside. You can't see them but I know where they are. I see them, but I am not afraid of them. They know that.
-
When asked, "what next?" by one of the loyalists, who said "what do we do now?".
Tinubu replied; "Don't worry, just watch. Time will tell, I built this party and I can destroy it, but for now I vow, PDP most win Ondo state.
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by rlauncher(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Dear ECOWAS Bank President,
Please bear with our President, Mallam Buhari. We know that we initially pledged to help out with funds for the less privileged countries in Africa, but that was before we used our own hands to elect a President has now driven our once robust economy into the ditch. As you can see we are now in a bit of a dilemma ourselves and are not much different from the less privileged we promised to help.
We therefore implore you to give us a little more time.
Yours faithfully,
The Sicilian,
Concerned Citizen.

People like you are the problems of this country. You are quick to criticise the FG, but will never criticise those who destroys pipelines who are part of the major reasons why the government is struggling to implement its budget for this year.
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by brightballer(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
deep your finger inside your anus,use it to touch the tip of your tongue and your forehead and say "E-money" 3 times,you go appear for hin bedroom,you sef don turn an atm for hin room be that. Infact,no be you go meet am,na everyday hin go dey come meet you
chai..wickedfull human beans!!

1 Like

Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
mynaijainfo:
The President of Nigeria has pleaded with the President of ECOWAS Bank that Nigeria will Keep up to its Obligation to the Bank amidst the Ongoing Recession experienced by the Country. On a Visit to Nigeria, yesterday, the Bank's President Mr. Bashir Mamma reminded the President of the Need to keep supporting the ECOWAS Initiative. The Chief Press Secretary to the President Released the statement below:

"Despite the economic downturn caused largely by fallen prices of oil in the international market, President Muhammadu Buhari says Nigeria will fulfill its obligations to the ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID).

Receiving President of the bank, Mr. Bashir Mamma, at State House, Abuja, Monday, President Buhari said: "We may be limping because of fallen oil prices, but we will fulfill our commitments to the bank. We may have fallen behind, but we will live up very soon. We will maintain the objectives of setting up the bank, which is to help our less financially endowed neighbours."

Mr. Mamma disclosed that EBID is the financing arm of ECOWAS, which has been there for about 30 years, and was initially set up as a Fund, "to help less developed West African states, but we now cover all parts of the sub-region."

He added that EBID set up Ecobank, and has also established an airline, after the national airlines of most member countries collapsed."

FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)

SOURCE: http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/09/give-us-time-buhari-begs-ecowas-bank-president/

How much does the ECOWAS bank pay us in interest? use your fvcking heads!!
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by simpleseyi: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
transfer101:

Very patriotic Nigerian. May the gods of our land bless you in the life thereafter. Please when are you donating yourself for the money ritual sacrifice? If we can get a lady also from your family it will be wonderful. By so doing we can do both Dollars Money Rituals and Pounds Money Rituals. Remember that money rituals only produce one currency type at a time. May the gods of our land bless you as you donate yourself and your sister for Nigeria to do Money Rituals and move out of recession to development.
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
transfer101:

grin grin

werey
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
arewafederation:

What do you mean by "afonja"? It's either you were highly mentally unstable or kept in a solitary confinement in Kirikiri during Jonathan's tenure for you not to know how much he almost wiped Nigeria out of the world map.

Either ways, you need help. angry

I am still waiting to hear what he did wrong...
How was Nigeria almost wiped out of the world map during Jona's tenure

Was it by making the economy one of the largest in the world as at then

I don't understand

When Jona was busy with trying to help the nation by using proven technocrats to work, mr buhari the dictator was busy assembling his afonja and fulani warriors to soak the blood of dogs and baboons...abi I lie

Right now,we are being dealt with by fulani herdsmen - the new name for boko-haram...abi I lie

Abi no be him still say he will make Nigeria ungovernable...abi I lie

Is he not the same person that has given all the key positions in the nation to core muslims from the north...is that not nepotism ...abi I lie

What happened to true fedralism and the respect for the rule of law

And they are all now plunging us into crises...abi I lie
Under Jona
No massive job loss
No outrageous exchange rates
Agriculture was revitalized
The railway nko?
No religious bigotry in the corridors of aso rock
No figure head rule like Osinbajo is right now
Rule of law was repected
Recession was not known
Conditions of living was not as difficult as this
So where did he fail

Jona never failed
He was sabotaged by some people and he really proved his mettle by choosing to help his people than allow ambition to get into his head
My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian...abi I lie

Either ways, I am sorry if I insulted you somehow in my earlier post.

Its just my opinion

I don't stand for anytin but peace

Please pardon me if I insulted u
Thank you
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by thesicilian: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
rlauncher:

People like you are the problems of this country. You are quick to criticise the FG, but will never criticise those who destroys pipelines who are part of the major reasons why the government is struggling to implement its budget for this year.
No Sir, you are wrong. I am not one to spare the rod. Whoever it is that deserve praise (eg, the high flying governors, our military etc), I give, and whoever deserve criticism, be it previous or present government, APC or PDP, North, East, South or West, the militants, or terrorists, I never fail to speak out.
Yes, the problems our President inherited have been on ground for close to 56yrs, but does that mean we should wait for another 56yrs in order to get to a state of equilibrium, before we then start moving forward?
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by Shiifi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Goddygee:
shey if i swear for u now, dem go say i wicked...
Nawa ooo dis ur case Na only ifa fit solve am ooo Bt dnt wry I will help u out

Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by Shiifi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
amuokuko:

Is he not a dullard?..
Go ask Ifa na
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by Shiifi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
bencarson007:

Keep quiet
Ur mallam brother drove Naija into a tight spot in just a year and u are here making noise.

How much were u buying indomie in Jonathan's era and how much is it now

What's our exchange rate then and now ?

Just please keep quiet and be sober for once.

Haba

The same man messed us up in 1986 and is doing the same thing now and you are drumming support for him.

He is claiming that he is fighting 'kwarruption' and yet no single person has been convicted.
Where are all the recovered loot?

Keep quiet I say.
How I feel when I c someone like you

Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by Bestow7: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
brightballer:
Na Sambisa oh
carry go I go wait u for here
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by brightballer(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bestow7:
carry go I go wait u for here
Yu no go Sambisa Cathedral Church?
Re: Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) by Goddygee(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Shiifi:

Nawa ooo dis ur case Na only ifa fit solve am ooo Bt dnt wry I will help u out
Help ur self first...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / Mc Oluomo Dead? / Ndume Speaks On Withdrawing From Senate Presidency Race For Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.