Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness (15128 Views)

N1.6bn Fraud: I Was Forced To Implicate Jonathan - Dudafa Tells Court / Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar / N900Million Found In Waripamowei Dudafa's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Flexherbal(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2016
See as them dey call millions of dollars !

1 Like

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by NairaandNigeria: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Abeymills:
May God punish all those zombies mentioning Jonathan's name put d blame on ur lord n saviour bubuhari n let Jonathan b his not d president d corruption goin on presently in dis useles clueles wicked govt hypocrites will never c dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Akwasi(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Wickedness is when the money available to the poor is stolen by the very people supposed to protect them. I have lost faith in humanity

3 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by btoks: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2016
AishyWemsy:
Someone sent this to me. If u understand Yoruba it is so funny.lol

Nigeria yi ti gbogbo wa ni (iro nla).
Ko ma gbodo baje (toti baje tan).
Tori kosi ibomiran ti a le lo (London, Canada ati America nko?).
Ajo o le dabi ile (eje Kalo naa).
Eje ka sowo po
ka fimo sokan (eyin melo?).
Gbe kemi gbe (owo n romi).
If King Sunny Ade catch you as you dey mess him song!
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by sinceraconcept(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Waripamowei Dudafa. Trashy name.
Sounds like a Zimbabwean name

1 Like

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by oluwasegun007(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2016
no wonder monie don finish for reserve.....

2 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by ventq: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Moreoffaith:
I am patiently waiting for them to bombard this thread like the Chinese suvayoo grin grin.

Abeg make dem ask the guy well if the aid was putting on Santa Claus cloth when he handed over the money to him and also who was doing birthday that very day.
very funny comment, but this lacks reason. The money is not a dash, wait did u read the post?
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by LorDBolton(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2016
I'm an apc supporter but last last me sef know say na still same thing dey go on for dis present govt. But maybe 50/60% less than pdp.

Nowhere in the world do politicians not steal, my grouse with naija and africa is the gluttony among the elite, even the ones who came from the gutter suddenly forget their roots and embezzle, embezzle, embezzle

I don't really blame the citizenry that much...who do I blame? The pastors and imams.
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Hunger in d land crew

Here is d right quarters to vent ur anger or forever remain silent
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by GOFRONT(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2016
That why there z hunger in da land!!!!

1 Like

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Femsyn(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2016
When people support politicians, even after thievery, it's only sensible to assume that they were also beneficiaries of a corrupt government.

Its plain and simple, because it's unfathomable to be rolling out drums for someone who is mortgaging your future and your children's on an empty stomach.

People like Waripamo-Owei Dudafa has no reason not to forever worship Jonathan and his family, irrespective of the glaring irregularities.

Never be surprised when they wail without recourse to sensible analysis. Its just that their brains have been exchanged for some notes.

1 Like

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Abcka811: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2016
dunkem21:
Picture of the $4m..

Clown cheesy; Liar, Propagandist grin
I just hate this country and everything in it. There is no where in country whre you will not come face to face with rubbish. You hardly can find any thing that is interesting especially with the coming of this Buhari government. You find so much fake and arranged volunteers by this government. Some times you ask yourself are we normal at all? This country is as bad as banana republic
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Moreoffaith(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2016
ventq:
very funny comment, but this lacks reason. The money is not a dash, wait did u read the post?

I tire for u o brother, you no see say na play I dey play?
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by adviseseeker: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Abeymills:
May God punish all those zombies mentioning Jonathan's name put d blame on ur lord n saviour bubuhari n let Jonathan b his not d president d corruption goin on presently in dis useles clueles wicked govt hypocrites will never c dat
You lot are sicking to be honest. So the bureau agent got the money from an aide of Buhari or an aide of the shoeless retardeen?

You know what? You and your lot are only putting the lives of your own kids in trouble. My own daughter and her siblings will be secured.

I wonder how you lot sleep at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Abcka811: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Abeymills:
He, the Almight will not only answer our prayer but will indeed punish all those fake and apc arranged volunteer witnesses against Jonathan and his family. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Abcka811: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

They say the brain has great potentials in every human willing to put it to use... I sympathizes with you.
Who is more cursed than KeYAM abi Festus? He should go and attend some of the most popular churches to remove abi reverse all the curses on him. He should also find out why he is NOT YET a SAN. If he continue to supports this Buhari government that has refused him any appointment, not even making him SAN, then there is no where his curses will be reversed.
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by coolhumble(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2016
decatalyst:
Ah!

They were just share the "common wealth" like a personal jumbo pack.

May God purnish whoever is involved irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, religion or party.

Amen
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by coolhumble(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Abeymills:

The only people i pity are your parents. You are such a waste of sperm. Do you think before you type at all, does jonathan and his family even know you and your family exist? See not a.must to comment, you are still young so get a life son and face your studies.
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by otunlexy(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2016
Abeymills:
Do u have sense at all?
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by emmykk(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

They say the brain has great potentials in every human willing to put it to use... I sympathizes with you.

You too need orignal brain scanner from Jumia cos yours is malfunctioning too
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by berrystunn(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2016
blackpanda:
God will forever punish those that put us in this mess. Starting with that slowpoke Jonathan!

My dog will not believe this type of story

Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by HBIAFRA1: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2016
This kind of money was spent as apc is clamining, yet dia was no recession under GEJ, now that the money were recovered and some coming in,why is there recession ? Oh, I remember buratai dubaI savings and property was purchased legally

1 Like

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by castiello(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2016
dunkem21:
Picture of the $4m..

One word for you dumb ass
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Leave them. Some of them have not had breakfast. Some are still fighting to gain admission into shoolschools of their choice while the hero's children are in high fee paying schools.
I do not doubt this news at all bevause this Dudafa nigga used to pay outrageous sums for items purchased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by godquality: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2016
How can people despite seeing all these damning evidences still try to cover for Jonathan? He's the chief custodian of our resources and he can't feign ignorance to what his cohorts were doing. Don't get me wrong, Buhari and his group are no saint but Jonathan and his ninjas and the others before them are the cause of the problems we face today. So rather than support or defend any politicians Nigerians should rally together to say enough is enough. We have workers that have not been paid for months how should they take care of their families?
Our ignorance is just appalling and because we will always have people supporting these thieves we shall continue to bear the brunt.. Nigerians wake up for your children's children sake.
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Artistree: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You SYMPATHIZES? Dude, like seriously?
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by richeso: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2016
now the best job in Nigeria is Blackmailing and false witness. if you need million naira salary job, come become witness for efcc thats all.

[size=20pt]GOD PUNISH EVERY FALSE WITHNESS AND RENTED WITNESS IN JESUS NAME!.[/size]
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by bkool7(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
dunkem21:
Picture of the $4m..

Hypocrite!
It's only politicians you can defend.
When police arrest armed robbers, cultists, BH,ritualist and show them on TV and newspapers without any court of competent jurisdiction declaring them guilty, you don't see that as 'media trial'
But whenever corrupt politicians is involved - it's media trial.
God is watching u
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by dunkem21(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
bkool7:

Hypocrite!
When police arrest armed robbers, cultists, BH,ritualist and show them on TV and newspapers without any court of competent jurisdiction declaring them guilty, you don't see that as 'media trial'
But whenever corrupt politicians is involved - it's media trial.
God is watching u

All na media trial tongue
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by bkool7(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mistermamus:
Abeg all dis propangadas don do get to work apc

Hypocrite!
When police arrest armed robbers, cultists, BH,ritualist and show them on TV and newspapers without any court of competent jurisdiction declaring them guilty, you don't see that as propaganda '
But whenever corrupt politicians is involved - it's propaganda .
God is watching u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Result Sheet Misses In Amaechi’s Unit In Rivers Rerun / Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) / Youths Own Kwara, APC Governorship Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.