Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) (24041 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Chewing stick

Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
Thats 20inch thread mite be where your brain is. #no offence

No swirri..it can be planted right under ur mini-skirt ...

all u have to do is stop forming and bend down..the konnddo will do the rest smiley
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Ibierebo, beautiful ijaw girl
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by justmenoni: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Jesus christ, see beautiful set of legs.... grin grin grin grin grin tosyne2much come and see correct chick ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by rocknation62(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2016
justi4jesu:

Picture of your babe or lipsrsealed tongue
...OR YOU DRINK OTAPIAPIA grin grin grin...SIDOWN FOR BUSTOP DHEY WAIT FOR CANOE
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by jeff1993: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Came:
She be like tooth pick. This girl no wan marry, abi wetin? All these miss whatever no dey fit find man marry dem upon say dem fine. Hummmmmm!!!!
....... lol ..... assuming flavor don't blow when she win.miss Nigeria eh ..... she for done turn "after two" ..... for flavor
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by rexidic: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2016
PapiNigga:
The ex-miss world looked gorgeous at one of the fashion shows at Milan Fashion Week ..

see photos below.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/checkout-agbani-darego-stunning-outfit.html?m=1
d legs tho..
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by justi4jesu(f): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2016
rocknation62:
...OR YOU DRINK OTAPIAPIA grin grin grin...SIDOWN FOR BUSTOP DHEY WAIT FOR CANOE

grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2016
Whoever snapped that girl's legs deserves to be shot.
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by shamecurls(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Babe needs to start eating well..... #Wormlike
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by esthel(f): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Whoever snapped that girl's legs deserves to be shot.
shot ke, no we love it like that, sometimes its good to see full pictures of these celebs rather than deceiving us with portrait everytime and we be here oohing and aahing about their perfection.
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
esthel:
shot ke, no we love it like that, sometimes its good to see full pictures of these celebs rather than deceiving us with portrait everytime and we be here oohing and aahing about their perfection.
I meant the guy is not a photographer, he is probably a fotografa
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by Nixiepie(f): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Agbani my role model tongue
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by alaskido(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chai, women age so fast. I remember this girl in PHC before she became Miss World. She was very young, pretty and naïve. Then I was 10 years older than her. But now look at her she looks like my mother. Chai, there is God oooooo. What has she been eating or indulging herself in. Maybe old men. grin grin cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by StarPlayer: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sometimes I wonder what men hold on to when they are in bed
Shrugs
What do they hold onto on ya bod?
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by sisisioge: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Haaaaa! Baby, u bin dey look too skinny o. Biko try to eat small. Biko.

By the way, your dress is super lovely... I still totally love anything that has you in it.
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
JerryLegend:
This girl doesn't look okay,but she is still beautiful tho
Lol cheesy she doesn't look ok but still beautiful tho

Well I won't lie, the first time I saw d pics I was like watt She's not looking ok to me, but because of her profile everyone hailing her but I won't angry angry haba
Ko fine lojumi rara

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
c4tnoelz:
Ha tiny legz b lyk ma own but d gal sweet sha
I can epp u expand ur legs
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by JerryLegend(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Canberra55:
u just talking trash. read ur comment again faggt

It obvious you are stupid...eleribu
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by mokane28: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
For the first pix u go fear legs! LOL smiley
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by mokane28: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
For the first pix u go fear legs! LOL smiley haha
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by mamagee3(f): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why do all these beauty pageants have a hard time finding a husband?
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by FaithyGal(f): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
she is still my role model
Re: Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) by mamawin(f): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
allanphash7:
Tooth-pick leg is all i see

Cute darego
see contradiction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel / Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka? / Photos From Kelly Hansome’s Daugther’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.