Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Please Help Your Brother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Your Brother (6330 Views)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Brother-in-law Beating Your Sister? / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" / As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I said go ask your parents and/or family.
Why won't you?
forget.. Thanks for ur concern. God bless u
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nysot .. Please help a brother i beg u please embarassed
Re: Please Help Your Brother by EfemenaXY: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cracked:
forget.. Thanks for ur concern. God bless u

You know what?

I think your parents have paid up your registration fees, etc. You're just looking to fleece people on here for extra cash to upgrade your phone, and buy yourself flash clothes.

A little honesty wouldn't go amiss you know. Actually, come to think of it, if you'd been upfront and honest about what you really wanted the money for, I might have been more inclined to help.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by yorhmienerd(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Professional begger.
Go and get a job.
There is dignity in honest work.
He offend you before ni?
Re: Please Help Your Brother by EfemenaXY: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
He offend you before ni?

Sort of.

Reading his comment about tomorrow being his deadline. I mean, who is he to pressurise strangers?

His entitlement mentality would tick anyone off. No one owes him anything on here.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
He offend you before ni?
bro.. That ma'am just made me shed tears for no reason.. She may not know how hurt Iam now.. To even go to the extent of tellin me that iphone7 is out all because am seeking for help. So painful i must confess
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Me thinks its high time Seun/mods do something about this madness going on in this section. This is just another system of defrauding some gullible nairalanders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You know what?

I think your parents have paid up your registration fees, etc. You're just looking to fleece people on here for extra cash to upgrade your phone, and buy yourself flash clothes.

A little honesty wouldn't go amiss you know. Actually, come to think of it, if you'd been upfront and honest about what you really wanted the money for, I might have been more inclined to help.
ma'am thank u, i don't need your help again. You've done enough already.. Allow me to bear my pains alone. Merci
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
[s]
Cracked:
bro.. That ma'am just made me shed tears for no reason.. She may not know how hurt Iam now.. To even go to the extent of tellin me that iphone7 is out all because am seeking for help. So painful i must confess
[/s]
Tears indeed. What's wrong in asking You to go meet your parents?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
VikingsOO7:
[s]quote author=Cracked post=49751674] bro.. That ma'am just made me shed tears for no reason.. She may not know how hurt Iam now.. To even go to the extent of tellin me that iphone7 is out all because am seeking for help. So painful i must confess[/s]
K
Re: Please Help Your Brother by yorhmienerd(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Sort of.

Reading his comment about tomorrow being his deadline. I mean, who is he to pressurise strangers?

His entitlement mentality would tick anyone off. No one owes him anything on here.
Niggas are suffering only that it has grade. Its not about entitlement ish. if its in your power to help then do it
Re: Please Help Your Brother by yorhmienerd(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cracked:
All is well.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by EfemenaXY: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
VikingsOO7:
[s][/s]

Because they've already foot his bills.

Didn't you read his cagey response to uploading his details online? And his comments about not wanting his actions to backfire / haunt him?

Obviously because he doesn't want his people to know what he is really getting up to.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
All is well.
thanks alot sir.. Only words of encouragement like this fix me up. I'm grateful
Re: Please Help Your Brother by yorhmienerd(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
VikingsOO7:
[s][/s]
Did you know the situation of his parent? I don't know him but I can recount incidence that happen in slums. Most parent don't even know how their children eat

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by yorhmienerd(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Because they've already foot his bills.

Didn't you read his cagey response to uploading his details online? And his comments about not wanting his actions to backfire / haunt him?

Obviously because he doesn't want his people to know what he is really getting up to.
You are funny. Like seriously?
Re: Please Help Your Brother by EfemenaXY: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Niggas are suffering only that it has grade. Its not about entitlement ish. if its in your power to help then do it

Kids in orphanages are more deserving of help.

Victims of genocide / terrorist attacks are more deserving of help

Vulnerable people in dire need of medical aid are more deserving of help.

But pls, since you empathise with @op's cause, feel free to help him without verification.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by EfemenaXY: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
You are funny. Like seriously?

Are you @op's alternative moniker?

Your writing styles are similar.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by EfemenaXY: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Did you know the situation of his parent? I don't know him but I can recount incidence that happen in slums. Most parent don't even know how their children eat

He won't die if he doesn't get money before tomorrow and misses his registration.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by yorhmienerd(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Are you @op's alternative moniker?

Your writing styles are similar.
Haha, am not the OP. I just saw it on my followed topics and decided to peep only to be suprised with the comments, yours really got me ROTFL
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Hogwash. Someone who needs genuine help wont be playing hide and seek when asked simple questions.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by yorhmienerd(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Kids in orphanages are more deserving of help.

Victims of genocide / terrorist attacks are more deserving of help

Vulnerable people in dire need of medical aid are more deserving of help.

But pls, since you empathise with @op's cause, feel free to help him without verification.
I would if I had the chance.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by yorhmienerd(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

He won't die if he doesn't get money before tomorrow and misses his registration.
You wicked no be small!
Re: Please Help Your Brother by donigspain(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Haha, am not the OP. I just saw it on my followed topics and decided to peep only to be suprised with the comments, yours really got me ROTFL

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Ranchhoddas: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
For once I'd agree with you. A lot of these people with relatively easy lives have no idea of what some other people are going through. It's why they are always eager to offer stupid advice and turn themselves to 'bizzy body' online detectives. It's true that there are many scammers but there are people who really need the help. People dey suffer for this world, most times not as a result of their laziness or unwillingness to do something with their lives. Fate just has a way of dealing people cruel hands.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by yorhmienerd(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
For once I'd agree with you. A lot of these people with relatively easy lives have no idea of what some other people are going through. It's why they are always eager to offer stupid advice and turn themselves to 'bizzy body' online detectives. It's true that there are many scammers but there are people who really need the help. People dey suffer for this world, most times not as a result of their laziness or unwillingness to do something with their lives. Fate just has a way dealing people cruel hands.
A living testimony of the bolded part
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Ranchhoddas: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
A living testimony of the bolded part
I know the feeling man. I speak from experience.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by ifyalways(f): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cracked:
hahahaha.. Thanks ma'am and thanks for understandin with me. But i've change my mind on the bolden.. Will send all my details to an email address that is willing to help
I don't understand "with" you o but I hope that as you've changed your mind so, the people that actually wanted to help you, if any, will also change their minds and help.

What were your plans? Why did you wait till the eleventh hour?

I do not know/understand how posting your account details, your full credentials and id will EVER hurt or haunt you in future if you are honest and have nothing to hide.

Anyways, good night and sleep tight.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
ifyalways:

I don't understand "with" you o but I hope that as you've changed your mind so, the people that actually wanted to help you, if any, will also change their minds and help.

What were your plans? Why did you wait till the eleventh hour?

I do not know/understand how posting your account details, your full credentials and id will EVER hurt or haunt you in future if you are honest and have nothing to hide.

Anyways, good night and sleep tight.
Goodnight.. Sweetdreams
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2016
Cracked:
Please am helpless o. i joined nairaland yesterday after being a guest for weeks now. Please and please, i need 12500 naira to register for 2016/2017 Gce Neco before it closes on the 30th of this month. Please good friends should help me out as i want to use only one result to register for this year's jamb again. I just got the info late and[b] i don't have any money with me now please[/b]. Will disclose my details when needed. Thank you

You dont have money to register but you have money for internet browsing grin

What if you get money to register (from your PROFESSIONAL online begging)

How to do pay for transportation to exam venue or school fees? Come online to beg again with another sob story

Sorry you missed the train grin I stopped breeding a loafer / couch potato a long time ago
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Anabell2:

You dont have money to register but you have money for internet browsing grin

What if you get money to register (from your PROFESSIONAL online begging)

How to do pay for transportation to exam venue or school fees? Come online to beg again with another sob story

Sorry you missed the train grin I stopped breeding a loafer / couch potato a long time ago
cheesy
k
Re: Please Help Your Brother by belamour(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2016
VikingsOO7:
Me thinks its high time Seun/mods do something about this madness going on in this section. This is just another system of defrauding some gullible nairalanders.

You Would Have Made Your Point Without Using The Above

Op What Is Your Full Name

Drop Ur Previous Exam Registration So It Can Be Checked Online

Where Are Your Parent Or Where Do You Reside ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready / Equality In Not Always Justice / My Husband Who Traveled Abroad Seven Years Ago Suddenly Sent Me Divorce Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.