Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Please Help Your Brother - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Your Brother (6325 Views)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Brother-in-law Beating Your Sister? / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" / As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Good morning good people of the forum. Please am wholeheartedly begging you to help me with 12,000 naira to register for the GCE Neco Examination which will be closing tomorrow. This place is the my last hope as i don't have nowhere in mind to go in search of such amount. Please help me out and i'll forever be grateful. It is not easy with me over here. I've got so many plans for the SSCE result cos it will go a long way to change my life for a better tomorrow. I've not really done bad here and i don't seem to know why some of the members here are making mockery to me.
post=49751590:
NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT

Thanks and God Bless You Amen.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2016
belamour:

You Would Have Made Your Point Without Using The Above

Op What Is Your Full Name

Drop Ur Previous Exam Registration So It Can Be Checked Online

Where Are Your Parent Or Where Do You Reside ??

please drop your email let me send my details to you thanks.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by ifyalways(f): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Cracked:

The comedy starts again. He should "drop" his email because he is the one that needs money to register for Neco.

Hoeeeekay

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2016
ifyalways:

The comedy starts again. He should "drop" his email because he is the one that needs money to register for Neco.

Hoeeeekay
seriously u making it look somehow. God lifts those that humbles themselves.. If he truly wants to help, he should do it with his whole heart.. I'm not forcing anyone to help me. Or do u want to know what God and his angels pass through before they help you? Do you know what aisha buhari passed through when she travelled to the US just so she could get some support there to help the helpless in the north.. Do u know? What's really there for him to drop his email, then i send my details to him.. You guys just want to torment me here.. Even if i don't write this GCE Neco this year, it won't still change what am meant to be in the future.. I believe God has greater plans for me.. Thanks
Re: Please Help Your Brother by ifyalways(f): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2016
I'm sorry sire cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by yorhmienerd(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cracked:
seriously u making it look somehow. God lifts those that humbles themselves.. If he truly wants to help, he should do it with his whole heart.. I'm not forcing anyone to help me. Or do u want to know what God and his angels pass through before they help you? Do you know what aisha buhari passed through when she travelled to the US just so she could get some support there to help the helpless in the north.. Do u know? What's really there for him to drop his email, then i send my details to him.. You guys just want to torment me here.. Even if i don't write this GCE Neco this year, it won't still change what am meant to be in the future.. I believe God has greater plans for me.. Thanks
Why don't you drop the numbers first. It is as if you are keeping something. You might see someone that would help within 60min of you dropping it. Then you can modify the post after registration, SIMPLE

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by eyinjuege: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cracked:
Good morning good people of the forum. Please am wholeheartedly begging you to help me with 12,000 naira to register for the GCE Neco Examination which will be closing tomorrow. This place is the my last hope as i don't have nowhere in mind to go in search of such amount. Please help me out and i'll forever be grateful. It is not easy with me over here. I've got so many plans for the SSCE result cos it will go a long way to change my life for a better tomorrow. I've not really done bad here and i don't seem to know why some of the members here are making mockery to me.

Thanks and God Bless You Amen.

Hasn't it closed yet?

On the 28th of Sept, you said the thing was closing tomorrow. Today 29th, you're still saying it's closing tomorrow.

If you're not able to register this time, you can always do the next exam.

Just start preparing towards that one now, even if its to be doing some petty work , and saving out of it. Before the next one comes out, you should have been able to save towards that.

Better late than never.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Why don't you drop the numbers first. It is as if you are keeping something. You might see someone that would help within 60min of you dropping it. Then you can modify the post after registration, SIMPLE
bro i dropped my number o.. The first person asked for my number.. I dropped it. The second person asked for my failed waec result and dz year jamb result i took.. I dropped the both that bears the same details about me.. So what is it with this scanned CV they're tellin me to drop again? I even wanted to drop my national ID but they're still telling me to drop a scanned cv.. For what na? I'm completely devastated here. Even when i promised to send my full details to anybody that sends me his/her email address as adviced by one of us here, some people still feels that am tryin to stress my helper.. I'm tired abeg
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
eyinjuege:

Hasn't it closed yet?

On the 28th of Sept, you said the thing was closing tomorrow. Today 29th, you're still saying it's closing tomorrow.

If you're not able to register this time, you can always do the next exam.

Just start preparing towards that one now, even if its to be doing some petty work , and saving out of it. Before the next one comes out, you should have been able to save towards that.

Better late than never.
sorry i made a mistake when i said it was going to close today.. Cos i thought today is 30th.. It is tomorrow sir.. Tomorrow is 30th and that's when it is closing. If it doesn't work for me this year, i'll wait till september next year then i write the GCE waec. Thanks
Re: Please Help Your Brother by yorhmienerd(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cracked:
bro i dropped my number o.. The first person asked for my number.. I dropped it. The second person asked for my failed waec result and dz year jamb result i took.. I dropped the both that bears the same details about me.. So what is it with this scanned CV they're tellin me to drop again? I even wanted to drop my national ID but they're still telling me to drop a scanned cv.. For what na? I'm completely devastated here. Even when i promised to send my full details to anybody that sends me his/her email address as adviced by one of us here, some people still feels that am tryin to stress my helper.. I'm tired abeg
I mean your WAEC numbers and JAMB registration and surname. Let people verify themselves
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
yorhmienerd:
I mean your WAEC numbers and JAMB registration and surname. Let people verify themselves
for me to send the full copy to their Email and for them to check my result online. Now tell me, which one is more stressful as ifyalways terms it to be.. Lol, bro u've tried alot for me and i appreciate.. Anyone that wants to help will help.. Not until he knows the name of my grandfather and all that.. If he wish to know, then he should try and meet me face-face and i will take the person to my village and make sure he knows all the names of my greatgrand fathers and mothers just to clear his doubt.. Smh sad
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
yorhmienerd:
It makes no sense asking him to drop his details publicly, because we've got some very dangerous detectives in this section who will look into every detail. His best bet is to send it to any "Good Samaritan" via mail.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cracked:
for me to send the full copy to their Email and for them to check my result online. Now tell me, which one is more stressful as ifyalways terms it to be.. Lol, bro u've tried alot for me and i appreciate.. Anyone that wants to help will help.. Not until he knows the name of my grandfather and all that.. If he wish to know, then he should try and meet me face-face and i will take the person to my village and make sure he knows all the names of my greatgrand fathers and mothers just to clear his doubt.. Smh sad

I have been following this thread from the sideline also observed about 1000 plus views who rather remains silent since you're playing hide and seek games...today was supposed to be the deadline but you have now extended it to 30th

you refused to tell us anything about your parents, in as much as you have the courage to seek for financial assistance from strangers you should be able to furnish them with every details required of you before one can part away with his money

your tricks is the reason for the delay in getting help

obviously, you want unsuspecting fellow to drop his email add hence you can easily narrow and lead him to slaughter house

keep your documents......I keep my money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
carmag:

I have been following this thread from the sideline also observed about 1000 plus views who rather remains silent since you're playing hide and seek games
hide and seek u say? Ok

carmag:
today was supposed to be the deadline but you have now extended it to 30th
this clearly shows that u never read my post from the start. And just 'fore i forget, Google is ur friend sir

carmag:
you refused to tell us anything about your parents, in as much as you have the courage to seek for financial assistance from strangers you should be able to furnish them with every details required of you before one can part away with his money
Have u send ur email and i've refuse to tell u anything?

carmag:
your tricks is the reason for the delay in getting help
Whatever!

carmag:
obviously, you want unsuspecting fellow to drop his email add hence you can easily narrow and lead him to slaughter house
Slaughter house? Are u referin to them Eminem, Royce da 5'9, Joe budden, Yelawolf & Crooked I?..

carmag:
keep your documents... I keep my money
Nobody's forcin u bro..

[/quote]
Re: Please Help Your Brother by dillycool(f): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Dominique
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Geniero: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
OP..your arrogance is just something else and i think for someone who needs help, you should read between the lines and know what the people who showed interest in helping you were saying.You were just busy hurrying everyone to send you the money without proper verification that you even missed stating the correct deadline for the exam..Just be patient with people sometimes.I wish you good luck in everything you want to do.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by dominique(f): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
dillycool:

For someone that is relatively new on this forum... and you know so well how to respond to posts in bits. ok.
And for someone seeking help, you are saucy. YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN OP

My thoughts exactly. A new member couldn't possibly have mastered that pattern of quoting so fast.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
This guy get badt mouth sha. He's always got a reply to everyone's post (i bet he's got one for me too)but simply do what you're asked, no way.
My guy, do u think it's easy for anyone to part with 12,500 in this present economy not to talk of finding out later that h/she was scammed.
Pls come clean so that you can be helped. Quit running your mouth, it pisses people off the more.
Talk about haunting you in the future.If you were so bothered about that you wouldnt be begging for help. What i'm i saying, do you really expect that you just come online, beg, post your account number and money would start pouring in. Nothing good comes easy bro.
So do the needful and get help

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Geniero:
OP..your arrogance is just something else and i think for someone who needs help, you should read between the lines and know what the people who showed interest in helping you were saying.You were just busy hurrying everyone to send you the money without proper verification that you even missed stating the correct deadline for the exam..Just be patient with people sometimes.I wish you good luck in everything you want to do.
thank u for your kind words. But the truth is am not that arrogant.. And about the deadline of neco registration, i didn't lie about it.. U can confirm from the first post i made under this thread.. It hasn't been deleted. You should also know that people that seeks for help easily gets heartbroken, pained and irked.. Let it not be because u want to render help to someone and u will start insulting the person and commanding him to do your wish... It doesn't make any sense. A helper is suppose to be caring like for example, a helper might come up here after scrutinizin this thread and be like
--------------
''Hi cracked, first of all am sorry for what you'r going through. I wish to help.. But i don't seem to trust you. Can you please drop your full details here and let me see what i can do?''
---- ----------------
That's it bro.. And not for you to start insulting and embarassing the person just because you want to help him. I've onced give out all my money that was in my wallet to a fully dressed man on the road before just because he complained to me that he was robbed of everything he came to my state with.. I told him that i was sorry and also beg him to recieve the little i had that time in my wallet.. So it was really nothing.. A helper is suppose to show love and care and not the otherway round.. Thanks
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
dominique:

My thoughts exactly. A new member couldn't possibly have mastered that pattern of quoting so fast.
not everybody are the same bro.. I knew it even before i joined the group
Re: Please Help Your Brother by dominique(f): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Justwhen you think you've seen it all when it comes to e-begging, another one comes out to prove you wrong. You're soliciting for funds and you're also dropping terms and conditions on how you wish to be contacted and the type of verification you want to provide. The fact tgat you're being sketchy with details and your sauciness, you are not doing yourself any favours.

Btw, do you know you just violated rule 22?

Cracked:

22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin)

That act alone warrants a ban.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
hotmum:
This guy get badt mouth sha. He's always got a reply to everyone's post (i bet he's got one for me too)but simply do what you're asked, no way.
My guy, do u think it's easy for anyone to part with 12,500 in this present economy not to talk of finding out later that h/she was scammed.
Pls come clean so that you can be helped. Quit running your mouth, it pisses people off the more.
Talk about haunting you in the future.If you were so bothered about that you wouldnt be begging for help. What i'm i saying, do you really expect that you just come online, beg, post your account number and money would start pouring in. Nothing good comes easy bro.
So do the needful and get help
hahahahaha.. Bro i know it's not easy o.. Just prayin that someone should see my sincerity and help.. Life no easy for here
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
dominique:
Justwhen you think you've seen it all when it comes to e-begging, another one comes out to prove you wrong. You're soliciting for funds and you're also dropping terms and conditions on how you wish to be contacted and the type of verification you want to provide. The fact tgat you're being sketchy with details and your sauciness, you are not doing yourself any favours.

Btw, do you know you just violated rule 22?

22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin)

That act alone warrants a ban.

lwkm .. Una no go kill me for here.. Where were u when ur people asked for my phone no and reg no? Or that one no dey the rule? Lol
Re: Please Help Your Brother by sexymoma(f): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cracked:
lwkm .. Una no go kill me for here.. Where were u when ur people asked for my phone no and reg no? Or that one no dey the rule? Lol
who make person bliv sef..
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Okay y'all.. I'll take the shame.
Please am very sorry if at all i insulted any of u here.. U guys are the Best.. I just went through this section and discovered that am not the only one doin this online lol.. Omoh, i don see why una dey investigate me like this.. So many scammers here .. Nawa o. Hmm.. Since am to prove if am real.. Please with due respect, anyone that still wish to help me should tell me the complete things he wants me to know about me and i will do it except for the fact that it won't involve any cyber cafe of a thing cos i don't have any money for that.. Thanks and God bless Amen.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
sexymoma:
who make person bliv sef..
lol.. Biko i don't get u o..
Re: Please Help Your Brother by sexymoma(f): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cracked:
lol.. Biko i don't get u o..
some of dem believed you wanna scam dem angry
Re: Please Help Your Brother by dominique(f): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cracked:
not everybody are the same bro.. I knew it even before i joined the group

How did you master it when you did not have access to the feature as a guest? Everything about the way you post shows that you're not a new member as you claim. There's nothing you can say or do that can convince me otherwise. I suggest you just deactivate this account. It won't take you long before you come up with a fresh handle and new sob story.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by belamour(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cracked:

I Won't Drop My Email

You Can Send Me A Message On Here

Or Better Still Drop The Info On Ur Thread.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by dominique(f): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cracked:

You're the one seeking assistance, be ready to provide adequate info about yourself for verification.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
sexymoma:
some of dem believed you wanna scam dem angry
No dear, i'm far from that.. I came to understand why they think so after i went through this section lol.. It's crazy i must say. They have every reason to doubt me sha.. But am not a bad person..
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
dominique:

How did you master it when you did not have access to the feature as a guest? Everything about the way you post shows that you're not a new member as you claim. There's nothing you can say or do that can convince me otherwise. I suggest you just deactivate this account. It won't take you long before you come up with a fresh handle and new sob story.
bro, if i argue with u now they'll term me as being arrogant.. So i'll let this slide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What Is It Like To Have A Brother? / What 3 Qualities Should You Look For In A Prospective Wife/husband. / My Husband Who Traveled Abroad Seven Years Ago Suddenly Sent Me Divorce Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.