Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha (22615 Views)

What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / LAGOS To Introduce Public Utility Levy (PUL) / Okorocha Omposes N3,000 Development Levy On Imo Adults By Charles Ogugbuaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by deltateam: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
gidgiddy:
Rochas has lost his mind.

Rochas is a bufoon. He's a thief and a rogue combined. See as he has devastated Imo State.
Money he would have used to repair roads he used it to buy Christmas tree and mould rocks.

Some roads he should have left, he broke it and left it.
Anything Rochas touches turns to dust.

Any road his caterpillar enters turns to a swamp.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by lordcenred(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Walahi, Zombies no go gree now o but after small brain-rinsing ( no be wash o) dem go begin de preach mek wailers follow contribute
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by SANCTO: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Where is Abagworo who compares this Okoroawusa with governor willie Obiano. While governor Obiano reduced the burden on the citizens through tax cuts, Okoroawusa has sworn to increase the burden of Imolites whom he refused to pay salaries for many months. Ndi Imo u have Jeroboam as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by rhektor(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
The reaction of ghost slap
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Prechy08(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Am waiting the day they will come to my house to collect that money, if i no kill person go jail
Bunch of idiots. I have seen rochas is ready to face IMO Youth, Gaddafi is small to what will happen
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by eyeview: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
SANCTO:
Where is Abagworo who compares this Okoroawusa with governor willie Obiano. While governor Obiano reduced the burden on the citizens through tax cuts, Okoroawusa has sworn to increase the burden of Imolites whom he refused to pay salaries for many months. Ndi Imo u have Jeroboam as a leader.
Don't ever take abagworo serious. He is a shameless and hungry sycophant whose sense of reasoning had since left him. Everybody who know him don't take him serious

1 Like

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by multicolored(f): 6:19am On Sep 28, 2016
I will release my dog on any idiot that comes near my house for this. Ama nne gi shikwee dia Okoroawusa.
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by mightyhazell: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2016
chimauga:
Oil producing state to pay taxes while desert state of borno state is given scholarships and free foods. This is real crazy, and stupidity
I tire o!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by discusant: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2016
mekuilis:

Hell no,enough of this Orlu madness. Owerri and Okigwe zones no come count keke.

Which Orlu madness?
You have not heard that Okorocha has set up a committee to be headed by Imo House of Assembly Speaker, Acho Ihim, to trade Imo state University Teaching Hospital from Orlu to Owerri, to have his private University in Ogboko?

He wants to trade the teaching hospital from Orlu to Owerri to enable Owerri do 'eyes right' and ignore him walk away with his private Eastern Palm University in his Ideato Lga.

Okorocha is a witch biting Orlu at the spinal cord.

He destroyed Orlu stadium. Scratch most of the roads in the town. Let them to rot.

Okorocha may soon have angry mobs destroy all his landed properties in Imo state.
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by ejelonunelson(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
D effect of evil prayers on IMO governor....
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by DLondonboiy: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hope uzodinma 2019...

We are tired of this evil foool.
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by asha80(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Hope uzodinma 2019...

We are tired of this evil foool.
that one will be worse than rochas

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by petrage(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
DLondonboiy:
okorocha has gone mad again...
we can't wait till 2019 for HOPE UZODINMA.. SenAtor Uzodinma please come and save imolites oo your people are dying...
So U saw Supreme Court Governor coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inflation Was Lower When CBN Governors Were Economists / Igbo Should Stop Playing Bad Politics – Ngige / Fashola Addresses Lagosians On Saturday's Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.