Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Will I Ever Get Married? - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will I Ever Get Married? (74600 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 23, 2018
ImaIma1:
Seizethabae hope he has found you..
i think not yet for her, but me i found you.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 23, 2018
sisisioge:

Groovy!
i don't know u fine like this, i usually come across ur moniker but i never bothered to check ur DP,
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by sisisioge: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2018
dancok:
i don't know u fine like this, i usually come across ur moniker but i never bothered to check ur DP,

grin grin
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin
i never marry sha, maybe just maybe.... u get it na 08064357013

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by sisisioge: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
dancok:
i never marry sha, maybe just maybe.... u get it na

I will suggest you take off your number before it gets spammed...not presently really looking. Cheers.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
sisisioge:

I will suggest you take off your number before it gets spammed...not presently really looking. Cheers.
Ah u fall my hand, u wan be oprah whifery?
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by patani(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
[
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by jashar(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2018
seizethaBae:
if u guys no d level of my seriousness walah iu wont take it as a joke. shams040 im not here to look for patner/husband but to find experience pple to diagnose what could be wrong with me or if it happens to most ladies before they settle down. Experience pple pls respond plsssss
what's up babe? are u married now
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
sisisioge:

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by mikolo80: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
not enough to live more o
cos of bio clock una gas market una market
sisisioge:
Oh baby...I should buy you a drink! Whew! My story isn't far from yours o.

But relax...it will happen.

For someone not an eye sore, my case is freaking funny. The A loves B but B loves C story is just too real. And they say I'm doing shakara, some even say I'm an intentional bachelorette ( I no fit spell am jare) wetin we go do nau? Finding the One is an herculean task!

Here is my advice: try to live more and not think too hard about it. Treat yourself to some feel good therapy dear...expensive hair(no apologies, trust me it feels goooood to wear them) , nice perfumes (my sis just got the bottle of Marc Jacob that looks like a purse...been stealing it), lovely shoes and put on some lipstick! Ogbeni, live a little by enjoying your spinsterhood while it last. You will soon be responsible for plenty people wink

By the way, I no be your mate for age o...my mama dey presently confused about my status sef. My bestie is married to a guy she met within a year! They met here on NL o( they just saw each other and knew straight up) I never fail to point out their luck to them. No be say guys aren't coming, we just no dey jive ni. A particular Nairalander has turned it to fight for me after I told him straight up its a nono for me after an exchange of about three emails. Wetin person go do nau...we owe ourselves the responsibility of finding the One lest we create dysfunctional homes. I miss the companionship, I miss the sense of being a team mate, I seriously can't wait to procreate, I envy my friends with those wonderful kids mehn...but I want a man who would light me up like a bulb.

You will find... Just relax.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 30, 2019
Outstandingly thought out! Mmh wondering if this comment will hit the generateor as well... tongue
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by angelfallz(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2022
This was written 6 years ago, I do hope that you have now found the man God chose for you.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Stargurl20(f): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
seizethaBae:
I don't even know where to start or how to explain what my problem is, hopefully i get lucky for the 'problem' to be 'diagnosed'. I'm a 27yrs old lady, finished university very very early and i've been extremely lucky with almost everything in life, but to get a suitor and settle down na palava. Friends/family members keep saying I'm too choosy or not serious.

Honestly, I AM NOT choosy. When the one thing i fast/pray for is for God to link me with the bone of my bone very soon, I even gave up my travelling plans in order to increase my chances of finding a future patner (i know you can meet ur patner anywhere, but na just to shut up people wey don tink say i no dey serious), a close friend even suggested i pend my 'work-from-home business', look for job so i can be leaving the house, and i got lucky within a month or two of dusting my CV i got a fantastic high paid job with no connection (honestly i've always been so lucky when i ask God for anything but i have no idea why he is delaying this). I just dont know how to explain it, the ones i like doesnt like me and the ones i dont have single feelings for will do anything to wife me. I'm not desperate or something, i just want to reach out if I'm the only one having this problem.

There was even a time i made up my mind to accept an ex proposal even tho i have no single feeling for him, i kept hoping/fasting/praying for a miracle to happen so i can at least like him (even if its 20%) bcus hes just too PERFECT, but it didn't just happen. My type of man doesnt need to be extremely rich, tall, handsome like most ladies dream man. He should just be neat, God fearing and have something upstairs biko (i love intelligent guys). Back to the main reason why i created this post; Married women/mature lady out there, has this ever happen to you? I really envy people that love their partners and they are loved back equally. Married women, please, I'm waiting to hear from you.

And for most people that will think I'm looking for a rich guy, believe me i once met a guy that was willing to sponsor my M.Sc in UK if i can be his Mrs, but i will never engage in anything that will bring curse on my head. So my problem is not even money. I'm so sick and tired
I have this problem of falling in love. I'm 23, but it gets me worried as well, coz the way I'm wired, I can't stand the touch of whom I'm not in love with, and I must be such it's mutual.
At times, I wish marriage isn't a necessity that the society sees a woman who isn't married at certain age as some bad omen

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by PositivePowerCr(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2022
SOLVE YOUR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS with Powerful Prayers. CONTACT: "Marriage Prayer Warrior" on WhatsApp number 0815 287 8397.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Help My Husband Lacks Self Control / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.