Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Will I Ever Get Married? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will I Ever Get Married? (74813 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by pimplucious: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Timijo:
Add me to your whatsapp for a chat. 08062119996

Can see my prophecy is already coming to past. I already told her she's gonna get a suitor here. Congrats bro and happy married life too

4 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Chipappii(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
Let me chip in one or two thing abt dis ex of mine,bcus pple are getting it really confusing. When he askd me out,i like him(note:like),den in between d r/ship i noticed dis guy is rough(not rough of rough-rough) but d kind of rough that doesnt makes a guy to brush his hair,he might nt use soap to tk his bath,might not brush his teeth by 3pm nd still want to kiss me,we can park nd buy boli nd groundnut on d road side nd dis guy will b eating d boli hungrily sometyms eating with half of d paper dey used to wrap it,he can decide to use hand to b eating rice hungrily(we are both uni grad),den u know most pple realise they have saliva on their pillow wen they woke up(no biggie,i do dat wen i slept very tired,or eat yummy food at nyt without brushing my teeth nd slept off,but i dont feel comfortable with d pillowcase again without washing it)bcus of d nature of dis guy's biz(he owns a restaurant nd event),he eats all dis yummy foods late nd drop loads of saliva on his pillow accumulatively nd daily,now imagine me coming to say hi to my bf on saturday,nd i said i shld lie down on his bed(he was staying with his parent den) nd every inch i move smells saliva,he doesnt care how he looks,nd to sum it up,u might ask him what 9/11 is and he will tell u it happend in abuja or lets even look for a simpler example:lets saying we were both reading a simplest comic internet joke nd i expect us to burst into laughter togeda but i'll have to explain to him like 3tyms before he got d joke behind it. He started building one irritating wide chest muscle,i hate fat guys with extreme muscles.I can go on and on,nd i know most comments dat will quote dis post is;why dint i tell him to adjust;i was only 21 wen i met him,i was more of an introvert den,i couldnt confine in anyone nd i assumed men have ego,i wouldnt want him to feel bad or uncomfortable around me. So before d end of d third year,all dis things continue (many more stuffs too lenghty to type),so d likeness reduced drastically(remember we were just on 'like' phase initially) so my subconcious mind were always ahead of me,even wen he bought 30k perfum,i still smell 'spit' (subconcious mind),even wen he's in d midst of his friends arguing abt football, i feel ashamed even tho i know nothing abt football(but my subconscious mind had already tagged him(below average)so i will assume he doesnt know wat he is arguing abt,even wen he just pick his car frm d carwash,my nose still smell rotten salad. It was war,i was trapped bcus he is a good,kind hearted man. Nd i was believing it was d devil behind dis subconcious mind,hence i started praying. Nothing worked. Anyone can comment nd crucify me,but believe me u werent in my shoe,i felt all wat happend,i began to felt 'raped' anytim i attempt to even kiss him(it was dat bad). I never had sex with him,my body cant even connect with him,nd i tink we only kissd d first few mth of d r/ship. No intacy,nothing watsoever after den,he felt it,we later discussed it(but i dint tell him his flaws,bcus even tho he has/will change) its like cleaning faeces on d surface of a plate,believe me u remember d feaces if u decide to eat wit dat same plate even after washing it.he told me to hang on,dat i will hv feeling for him,so months to to several months,sev mths turnd to 3yrs!!! It goes on and on nd much more deeper dan d few things i listed. Trust me,u can believe its a minor thing i can manage if i marry him...,but i know d marriage cant last a week. Believe me if i were to be 27 wen i met him,i would hv made d same decision,i taught wat i did was wrong until i read a woman's interview nd they askd her y she love/married her husband nd her response was:he is intelligent,nd wen dey ask d husband d same que:he wrote:my wife tks her bath at nyt nd rub baby powder on her body,dat turns him on since day one nd will always turn him on.

27 ain't too late. Don't just rush into something you'r gonna regret for the rest of your life. Keep being conscious, your niggar is on the way. You may want to do a lot of hanging out and socialize. Wish you the best.

Lastly abeg which work from home was it that yoy did.?

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
There was even a time i made up my mind to accept an ex proposal even tho i have no single feeling for him, i kept hoping/fasting/praying for a miracle to happen so i can at least like him (even if its 20%) bcus hes just too PERFECT, but it didn't just happen.

See WOMEN?

Man is PERFECT...Wahala!

Man has FLAWS...Problem!!

SMH!!!

I just thank God for my bae! It took me 11 years of thorough search before i finally found her and it was worth it!

4 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Julkanade: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
God's time is the best. Just relax, be prayerful, be friendly, be accommodating, be optimistic and hang out. The right man will come.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
I don't even know where to start or how to explain what my problem is, hopefully i get lucky for the 'problem' to be 'diagnosed'. I'm a 27yrs old lady, finished university very very early and i've been extremely lucky with almost everything in life, but to get a suitor and settle down na palava. Friends/family members keep saying I'm too choosy or not serious.

Honestly, I AM NOT choosy. When the one thing i fast/pray for is for God to link me with the bone of my bone very soon, I even gave up my travelling plans in order to increase my chances of finding a future patner (i know you can meet ur patner anywhere, but na just to shut up people wey don tink say i no dey serious), a close friend even suggested i pend my 'work-from-home business', look for job so i can be leaving the house, and i got lucky within a month or two of dusting my CV i got a fantastic high paid job with no connection (honestly i've always been so lucky when i ask God for anything but i have no idea why he is delaying this). I just dont know how to explain it, the ones i like doesnt like me and the ones i dont have single feelings for will do anything to wife me. I'm not desperate or something, i just want to reach out if I'm the only one having this problem.

There was even a time i made up my mind to accept an ex proposal even tho i have no single feeling for him, i kept hoping/fasting/praying for a miracle to happen so i can at least like him (even if its 20%) bcus hes just too PERFECT, but it didn't just happen. My type of man doesnt need to be extremely rich, tall, handsome like most ladies dream man. He should just be neat, God fearing and have something upstairs biko (i love intelligent guys). Back to the main reason why i created this post; Married women/mature lady out there, has this ever happen to you? I really envy people that love their partners and they are loved back equally. Married women, please, I'm waiting to hear from you.

And for most people that will think I'm looking for a rich guy, believe me i once met a guy that was willing to sponsor my M.Sc in UK if i can be his Mrs, but i will never engage in anything that will bring curse on my head. So my problem is not even money. I'm so sick and tired
after creating this thread, how many email pm have you received from nairaland guys?

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by fykes(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
I don't finnnk u have any problems. Ur stadards r normal for an average lady... just try going out more...and being more open wen u meet guys. D dullard u r nice to culd introduce u to d genius u want.
Be more courteous and open on d street.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by jameshow: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
are you also single and searching? or because she said money isn't her problem, you think you can grab your copy
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by willibounce1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Boyooosa:
I have interest in your case not you yet.... Are you sure you seem not to be more intelligent than every guy you ve been meeting? I noticed that in your write up!

Mr. Akpan...oniranu
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by pimplucious: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Is this that lawyer lady that live in ibadan?
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by oc2fish: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hmm. 0. girl cool down. I live in a society where the V.C of a 270 world rank university is married to a road side food seller. Infact most of the drivers in the school are husband to deans and Hod's of departments in same school. Lower your standard.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
I don't even know where to start or how to explain what my problem is, hopefully i get lucky for the 'problem' to be 'diagnosed'. I'm a 27yrs old lady, finished university very very early and i've been extremely lucky with almost everything in life, but to get a suitor and settle down na palava. Friends/family members keep saying I'm too choosy or not serious.

Honestly, I AM NOT choosy. When the one thing i fast/pray for is for God to link me with the bone of my bone very soon, I even gave up my travelling plans in order to increase my chances of finding a future patner (i know you can meet ur patner anywhere, but na just to shut up people wey don tink say i no dey serious), a close friend even suggested i pend my 'work-from-home business', look for job so i can be leaving the house, and i got lucky within a month or two of dusting my CV i got a fantastic high paid job with no connection (honestly i've always been so lucky when i ask God for anything but i have no idea why he is delaying this). I just dont know how to explain it, the ones i like doesnt like me and the ones i dont have single feelings for will do anything to wife me. I'm not desperate or something, i just want to reach out if I'm the only one having this problem.

There was even a time i made up my mind to accept an ex proposal even tho i have no single feeling for him, i kept hoping/fasting/praying for a miracle to happen so i can at least like him (even if its 20%) bcus hes just too PERFECT, but it didn't just happen. My type of man doesnt need to be extremely rich, tall, handsome like most ladies dream man. He should just be neat, God fearing and have something upstairs biko (i love intelligent guys). Back to the main reason why i created this post; Married women/mature lady out there, has this ever happen to you? I really envy people that love their partners and they are loved back equally. Married women, please, I'm waiting to hear from you.

And for most people that will think I'm looking for a rich guy, believe me i once met a guy that was willing to sponsor my M.Sc in UK if i can be his Mrs, but i will never engage in anything that will bring curse on my head. So my problem is not even money. I'm so sick and tired

You have the answer to this problem. First you say God gives everything besides this. Doesn;t this mean He may be putting you thru process ? I advise you to be very careful with work from home.we don't meet enough people in this field . trust me i know. Don't go for the ex. Would you rather have a lifetime of torture than wait two more years ?

I advice you to make yourself available do things yourself. Go to bank yourself. Make deposit in banks not thru ATM Machine. participate as a worker in the House of God. Do things generally that will put you on a spot light. If you do this in 12months u'll be breast feeding. Trust me

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by KevMitnick: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chubhie:

You must learn to accept personal responsibilities. This is your call. Stop your framing God up and attempting to use him as insurance just incase it goes south and you got heart broken.

You subconsciously set up walls as defence mechanisms and asking God to show you a miracle while one was starring at your face.

When you meet someone interesting,notice a point of attraction? That attraction/spark can be nurtured into roaring flames.

I tell you now that if a greater guy than your ex shows up you would still encounter same problems until you work on yourself to dismantle those walls you built.

You need to learn how to love and what the term love ultimately entails. I understand your subconscious mind in putting up those walls cos love is too deep and would leave you vulnerable once opened to the wrong person.

You seem to have a good heart which the subconscious is jealously protecting.

It's also okay to get heart broken so you learn and grow. Only you hold the keys to your missing paradise.
Wow, I almost thought this was my comment. Couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by InvertedHammer: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by torqque7(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
if u guys no d level of my seriousness walah iu wont take it as a joke. shams040 im not here to look for patner/husband but to find experience pple to diagnose what could be wrong with me or if it happens to most ladies before they settle down. Experience pple pls respond plsssss

Well you need to re examine yourself..could be you have a crazy wild past that keeps coming to hunt,guys know how to sniff a runs girl that is forming' it was in the past' so it could be the reason for your problem, I am just saying tho just check yourself there is usually no smoke without a fire.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
shams040:
Na waoo, every body with him own cross.

I will like to meet u if tyns can work out.
Free pussy seeker alert
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by agabaI23(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chubhie:

You must learn to accept personal responsibilities. This is your call. Stop your framing God up and attempting to use him as insurance just incase it goes south and you got heart broken.

You subconsciously set up walls as defence mechanisms and asking God to show you a miracle while one was starring at your face.

When you meet someone interesting,notice a point of attraction? That attraction/spark can be nurtured into roaring flames.

I tell you now that if a greater guy than your ex shows up you would still encounter same problems until you work on yourself to dismantle those walls you built.

You need to learn how to love and what the term love ultimately entails. I understand your subconscious mind in putting up those walls cos love is too deep and would leave you venerable once opened to the wrong person.

You seem to have a good heart which the subconscious is jealously protecting.

It's also okay to get heart broken so you learn and grow. Only you hold the keys to your missing paradise.
This is true and super

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Jailerrr(f): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nawaoooo! ok na, na all these guys wey be say sex na their priority na im some people de worry for, I have come to understand that no sex no love for guys.as for me, about turn!
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
firstly I want you to know that the "perfect husband" is a myth, people will tell you Marry a man you love,but let me be blunt, the only two factors to consider are
1)how your kids will look and feed, he has to have good genes to make presentable offsprings and has to be able to meet the financial need of your kids, can't afford to watch your kids sent home from school or hungry
2)how much peace of mind you will get considering his family background and general outlook on life
love is the last factor to consider my dear, people fall inlove, get married and after two kids they fall out of love, so why was it even a yardstick in the first place

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Heartibaby(f): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:

My dear i understand perfectly how you feel. Ur post sounds like the story of my life. But NL is not the place to get meaningful advice AT ALL. There is a group on facebook called Female In Nigeria (FIN) that will really be helpful to u. I found a particular post there where thousands of Nigerian ladies were advising the younger ones on things they wished they had known before they got married. It was really refreshing to me. If u are interested u can email me ur fb ID so that can add u. U can only be added by a member. But im sure u have hundreds of fb contacts who are members

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by lanre88(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Love don't love me. Still searching for her. cry cry
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by odeyinugbolahan(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
well! i think you are ripe for marriage but shouldnt be in great hurry and dont bow to the pressure from families and friends.. marriage is far more than what singles think it is. you have to choose right for you not to regret. many times God plan do seems late to man; but its always the best to wait. from the stated qualities you desire in a man; i must tell you that you easily get a man cos you are not greedy... and dont think you have any problem. i advise you take your time, continue to pray and build your career! before you know it your MR RIGHT will walk in... I WISH ALL THE BEST DEAR...

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by mengho(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seriously why is everybody complaining about marriage today, you guys are even soo lucky that ur grandparents aren't complaining they want to see ur kids
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by sheddy03: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
at 27, this is too early to get worried. be yourself, pray. and it shall come to pass in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by amunkita(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
I [/i]

If u re sure u don't ve a spiritual husband, then the problem is you.

Yes YOU!!..
Possibly u re not seeing ur Issues or have failed to accept ur issues..

I joined this Godly lady in my church to the camp some weeks back nd I can authoritatively say she is her problem.

People say u re choosy but u don't believe them, good, but the truth is this, what escapes from your mouth gives them that impression nd at the same time ur mouth nd body language is what puts men away..

This sister I talked about earlier, I only spent possibly 45mins with her, from VI to Redeem camp but I can tell you one thing, she murders men with her mouth nd I am very sure that is her greatest undoing.

2. U might say I am not choosy but ur taste nah die..
Having a great taste is good but does ur taste equal ur "LOOKS"
Those super dudes u re looking for re possibly looking for same Super ladies with great looks.

All in all, Look inwards nd see what is wrong..

4 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by omoharry(f): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:
Thanks so much for this; @bolded; i would love it both ways i.e the kind of person that i have feelings for and also have feelings for me. Honestly stories like that of your aunt scares me every single day, and if i said i shld go with someone i dont love now hoping love will grow with time,wat if it doesnt?. The ex of mine i talkd about,i dated him for good 3yrs! wishing/praying to God for me to like him,it dint just happen.

its ok..every woman has her time..some are early bloomers while some bloom prety late..the most impotant thing you should put into consideration in ur life is ur happiness and a sound peace of mind...i m older than you and i do not use riches and perfect attribute to select my man..the most important thing is clicking..if u dont click with a guy..i m sorry ..the relationship will be boring and he will be an irritant..cool down .My sister married at the age of 38..and she is very happy in marriage..pls do not allow society to push u into the wrong marriage becos they will still be the ones' to mock u when it goes sour.

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by femi4: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
the ones i like doesnt like me and the ones i dont have single feelings for will do anything to wife me

Case closed
75℅ of people didn't marry the ones they love. They married those that agreed with them

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Sirbun: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Op, this is the reason why am here, just email me immediately ..but I don't reside in Nigeria .. bonaventureibezim@ yahoo.com
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by sisisioge: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
flyca:

Love the spiritbehind this! kiss

Thanks babes.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by luminouz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:

*sighs* and here I am looking for a wife material! Seems Dis October is my month o! Forget d past babe! Look to d future.....Ur own will come IJN! Wat amma even saying sef....he is already here...do d needful
BTW...pm me some pictures....don't wanna marry my mother!
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Aceed: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
seizethaBae:

If God is. Not 'answering' your prayers of getting a suitor your way, then ask Him what you need. To do to get married.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by nkemdi89(f): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
She spoke my mind, you are not alone sister.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by KevMitnick: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
sisisioge:
Oh baby...I should buy you a drink! Whew! My story isn't far from yours o.

But relax...it will happen.

For someone not an eye sore, my case is freaking funny. The A loves B but B loves C story is just too real. And they say I'm doing shakara, some even say I'm an intentional bachelorette ( I no fit spell am jare) wetin we go do nau? Finding the One is an herculean task!

Here is my advice: try to live more and not think too hard about it. Treat yourself to some feel good therapy dear...expensive hair(no apologies, trust me it feels goooood to wear them) , nice perfumes (my sis just got the bottle of Marc Jacob that looks like a purse...been stealing it), lovely shoes and put on some lipstick! Ogbeni, live a little by enjoying your spinsterhood while it last. You will soon be responsible for plenty people wink

By the way, I no be your mate for age o...my mama dey presently confused about my status sef. My bestie is married to a guy she met within a year! They met here on NL o( they just saw each other and knew straight up) I never fail to point out their luck to them. No be say guys aren't coming, we just no dey jive ni. A particular Nairalander has turned it to fight for me after I told him straight up its a nono for me after an exchange of about three emails. Wetin person go do nau...we owe ourselves the responsible of finding the One lest we create dysfunctional homes. I miss the companionship, I miss the sense of being a team mate, I seriously can't wait to procreate, I envy my friends with those wonderful kids mehn...but I want a man who would light me up like a bulb.

You will find... Just relax.
Ever thought of lighting up someone else's bulb? You may never find that man to light you up like a bulb. The butterfly feelings you are looking for are just fairy-tale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.