Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) (39061 Views)

I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by jonhemma11: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
As shared by Ebere Onuigbo......

'Look at what Buhari condition put this two guys into, to the extend of stealing motorcycle inside church compound in 5:30 mass at Sacred heart ukunu Eziora ozubulu.I was there'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/priest-supervises-beating-of-2-thieves.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by jonhemma11: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2016

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Profnedu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
jungle justice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by onifader10(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
And Dogara and Co are walking freely.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
If the priests knew of the beating while it was going on then they are frauds.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Benjom(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
I just don't know what to 'comment'.

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by idupaul: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
95% of Nigerian christians don't know what they are actually practicing .

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Should the priest stop them so they can beat him and say he is an accomplice

17 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Modern priests sha. Most of them do not understand their calling.

Some of them are just after money.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Titheman(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
excuse me op

Wat do u want him todo? join the beating or stop the beating

reasons y he can't do either
joining the beating will stain his white ropes
trying to stop the beating igbo boys will include him as suspect..

FATHER BETTER RESPECT HIMSELF AND WATCH

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
while our politicians looted millions of dollars and they are exonerated

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:

Christian should emulate christ-like life,he should have intercepted the fight while he admonish them

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
K
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Christian should emulate christ-like life,he should have intercepted the fight while he admonish them
well it's just difficult to emulate such kinda life.

If Jesus were to be born in our present time, we would have laughed and mocked at him and probably crucifixion wouldn't have been the punishment for his blasphemy. The Nigerian Police would have arrested him and tortured the living day light and granted him bail... there won't be any salvation since no one would let him die. God was wise to have sent his son in prehistoric Era.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
If I attended that church and I observed what happened, i"d never ever attend that church anymore

6 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
What if it was a situation where the thieves were caught and beaten while Mass was being celebrated. The question will be, was there a continuation of the beating in the presence of the Priest as the pictures shows that the Mass has ended with the Priest and the Parishioners outside the Church building.

Why are people pining every crime being committed today on Buhari? Those youths in the pictures are the type who will refuse to come work for you in the farm and earn their daily wages but would always be on the look out for what to steal and sell so as to fund their weed smoking, girlfriends and alcohol.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Titheman:
excuse me op

Wat do u want him todo? join the beating or stop the beating

reasons y he can't do either
joining the beating will stain his white ropes
trying to stop the beating igbo boys will include him as suspect..

FATHER BETTER RESPECT HIMSELF AND WATCH

Then they aren't following Christ

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Vicadonis:
Should the priest stop them o they can beat him and say he is an accomplice

A priest shouldn't care about such consequences.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lmao.

The Age of Aquarius.

The Age of Advancement.

When mass awakening will gradually get to every one.

Everyone beginning to see that Christianity and Islam is such a big scaam.

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
jumobi1:

A priest shouldn't care about such consequences.

I don't even know what to say to you. If he had gone and kille in the process, your type would have called him a fool. Or tell him to call on His God to rescue him... Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by jmichlins(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
you see that community, they are the masters of drug trafficking in that state. But they don't condemn those ones but petty criminals. Bsp. Okeke this priest needs some questioning. If Jesus can pardon the adulterous woman I see no reason the priest wouldn't have acted like a learned fellow at least and show mercy like Jesus or be civil by handing them over to the police which I believe is the best course of action

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by HtwoOw: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
People sef

Buhari conditions caused them to steal bike

Apparently they are the poster's relative otherwise he wouldn't have know that this is thier first time

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is inhuman. Is this the literacy of your people? Don't you have police, court in the state. Later on, they will claim to be literate. Meanwhile they're educated illiterates.

4 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by omas1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecided this is unacceptable the priest was watching probably he was being entertained. I'm not saying they should have allowed the thieves leave but jungle justice in a church is totally wrong . Sometimes I wonder if really we know what Christianity is all about, if Christ were to be the priest do you think he would watch them treating those robbers in such a manner? And later we say we are leading a Christlike life.

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by mencade5(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Op wat is wrong with u? Y r u showing his deeek? U people always hide ladies' va..ginal in news but u r clearly showing a man's preee..eek

4 Likes

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
There was no Robbery during GEJ's regime grin
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by anonimi: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Profnedu:
jungle justice

....by jungle people.
No wonder WE elected as our president someone who, five years ago, called us "dogs and baboons" to be soaked in blood.
The same man, as a military dictator, had called us "useless, senseless and undisciplined". shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
I just watched the video online and it was gory. Op, Seems Buhari is your nemesis!
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by chynie: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:

Then uncle go and teach them their calling
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by anonimi: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State / Mob Stones Robber To Death In The South-East (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.