Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) (1568 Views)

In This Critical Moment, Why Is There No Igbo Politician In Opposition? / Women Protest Unclad In Nkwegu, Ebonyi / Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
emember the man that stripped naked publicly in front of his debtor’s house just to get his money? New details about him are out!

The man has been identified as an Igbo businessman/politician named Chief Peter Nwaedozie Alias Mkpume from Ogboji town in Orumba local government area of Anambra state.

The man got everyone shocked after he took off his clothes publicly on camera in Abuja and went stark naked to demand for the money he was being owed by an alleged rich debtor who has been identified as Anambra state born billionaire turned pastor Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu.

The incident happened at Ali Akilu Street in the highbrow Asokoro District in Abuja.

https://www.naij.com/984380-politician-abuja-see-photos.html

Re: Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) by KINGMAKER001(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Since you have gotten his details,did you also find out how much he's been owed and if he was paid by the debtor too? Amebo!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) by astarotte: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Is this not the same man that stripped unclad last week, because a debtor refused to pay him.

Are you saying that he is stripping unclad again?

Isn't it about time they took him to a mental clinic?
Re: Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Madness at it zenith.
Re: Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) by Hotsparkles(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
In this recession, anybody can do anything for his money ;DIn this recession, anybody can do anything for his money
Re: Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) by sarrki(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Can do anything coz of Money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
sarrki:
Can do anything coz of Money

I concur, do you know this thread was closed by mod, its just open. The mod close it because they think its duplicate of El-rufai sending his boy 2 report. I send them mail, Luckly it is open.
Re: Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) by reasonwitme: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jesus!my friend mkpume,a gud friend n a loyalist to IBB.he lives in Kd.He used to b very close to seneco too.wat might have gone wrong.oh! my Jesus.have mercy upon him,such a philanthropist.
Re: Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) by TheArchangel(f): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Maybe that's what he was told to do to recover his money. Just saying.
Re: Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) by reasonwitme: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

I concur, do you know this thread was closed by mod, its just open. The mod close it because they think its duplicate of El-rufai sending his boy 2 report. I send them mail, Luckly it is open.
wat is ur interest in this case dat u wanted it badly on d net.hope u have achieved dat.
Re: Igbo Politician Strips Unclad In Abuja Because Of Money (pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2016
reasonwitme:
wat is ur interest in this case dat u wanted it badly on d net.hope u have achieved dat.

No any special interest, I just wonder why will it be closed without reason.

(1) (Reply)

Please don't sleep tonight! (See the reason) / Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. / More Photos From Kanu's Visit To Col. Joe Achuzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.