Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East (41558 Views)

Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
celestialAgent:
Hmmm! My people from the yeast grin grin

This can never happen in Ibadan
if this happened in Ibadan, them for come yab the Afonjas now say na so them dey behave

1 Like

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by dokJ: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Justbeingreal:
Shuuuu, kweke
Aje bro
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by AreaFada2: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
martyns303:
I can't seem to put my head around this, I've seen pictures, skype and now this?

The guy can't afford a flight ticket or is he afraid he will get arrested at the airport or will it affect his visa status? I don't seem to follow!!!!

I mean if u can not show up for ur own wedding, what else? Not showing up for ur father's funeral?

Well, life is changing. Online business transaction would hv seemed insane just decades ago. Though the mannequin bit is still hilarious.

Regarding absence at parent's funeral, that is common. Renewal of residence papers can take 6 months, even over a year in some countries. If a parent dies in that time, keeping the body in mortuary for so long makes no sense. There are situations abroad that home-based cannot comprehend.

Now imagine this lady's visa is ready. Tourist/visit visa, because immigrant one can be a bit tough. But her folks say she's going nowhere until the man has done the traditional stuff. And the guy has already exhausted his annual leave for the year.
Let her visa expire and apply again when he can come home ?

Time was when the idea of meeting a bf or gf online was scoffed at. But it is routine now. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Highest level of greediness.It's 50/50 the marriage may be successful or other way round.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by billyG(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
kai!eleyi ogidigan oo!biafrans always setting & breaking their own records,they didnt hav d curtesy to giv him an arm.or is d groom armless.

1 Like

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by fpeter(f): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's unbelievable
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by FrenchyL(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
#AdvancedDesperation
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by yemosticadam(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ndi igbo bn crazy since 512BC

1 Like

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by naijaboiy: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
martyns303:
So I just made inquiry from a lady that used a picture and she said it was due to finance, she was going to join her husband abroad after the wedding. They didn't have the money for the husband to come down to Nigeria, then paying another ticket for both of them to back.... Seems a legit excuse....
Then she should have travelled abroad first so they can wed there.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
The struggle is real. I'm not surprised.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Damikevin(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:
Some people are just dangerously steewped, is it by force to do wedding when ur husband is not around. the woman would still use her hand to wear wedding ring on her self, I've witnessed one, na vex I use chop the wedding rice that day.
Latter wen spiritual problem start, they wonder from where. If na me sef, if she do anyhow I go tell her no be me marry her.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Jacko1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Not rili a bad thing per se

But using a mannequin is just dumb and stupid

Dressed it up as well

Dumb

Just do traditional marriage like dat.... So u can hook ur obodo oyibo bobo no time
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Ghost447(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na Dem, money lovers.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by bumbex(f): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Freakypinky(f): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ivyy grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by richkaynet(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
cloud9usher:
Seriously?

Let me try and picture what's happening here.

Chinedu is hustling in Malaysia, he came home months ago and his mom hooks him up with Ngozi, they hook up and one thing leads to another, Chinedu goes back to Malaysia and Ngozi later discovers she is pregnant, Ngozi's dad says she must have her bride price paid or else he would throw her out, Chinedu's family arranges the event as Chinedu can't come from Malaysia just yet, and here we have this grin

Everyone's happy grin
Hahahahahaha this got me cracked up I swear lol. Chai my igbo brothers dikwa 3much jare.................igbo kwenu
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by chaberry(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
cloud9usher:
Seriously?

Let me try and picture what's happening here.

Chinedu is hustling in Malaysia, he came home months ago and his mom hooks him up with Ngozi, they hook up and one thing leads to another, Chinedu goes back to Malaysia and Ngozi later discovers she is pregnant, Ngozi's dad says she must have her bride price paid or else he would throw her out, Chinedu's family arranges the event as Chinedu can't come from Malaysia just yet, and here we have this grin

Everyone's happy grin
But you don't have to use my name nah, na quarrel?
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by clydedaniels(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
dukechilezie:
I hope that mannequin will also make her pregnant.

We can't risk having a chukky* running about....
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:
Some people are just dangerously steewped, is it by force to do wedding when ur husband is not around. the woman would still use her hand to wear wedding ring on her self, I've witnessed one, na vex I use chop the wedding rice that day.

I swear you vex commot for yaba left ni
No chill
Zero joy

grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
biafrans and stupidity are like... Abeg make person borrow me dat Zuma pix
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Igbo people go accept to marry anything as long as money is involved.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by komzybrown(f): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
hahahahahahahahhahaahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhhhahhahahaahhahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahhhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahaha stupidity
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by obontami: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Damn that's cold angry
back2sender:
The hubby dey inside JAIL for indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan. Husband when dey death row for indonesian
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by obontami: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:
LOL at the embolden grin. grin. grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by yinkslinks(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
both of them are short grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by totorimi: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
God forbid bad thing, see what bubu is causing all over this country, our people cant even come back to marry their hearthrob so they use mannequin to represent. Let me ask is it mannequin that will do the other work too afterall I heard they can package it and export back for the doctors to do the needful. The world is becoming dangerously uninhabitable.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by danot1030: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
igbos with desperation. she may not have seen the guy before to even know if he's disabled or fit, but once she's given the impression that wealth is involved she will bow to satan and even lick his ass.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by adecares(f): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
very funny
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Dorariid: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
I can imagine the questions that friends of relatives will ask her relatives. I guess when they ask "o boy! Is that your sister's husband? is the guy black or white or white representing black? The proper answer will be "Actually, he is rubber."
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by ahahnow: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
When you must marry oyinbo man by force grin grin grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by yedidiah(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
I wonder why people Wed in absentia sef. So the man no love you enough to leave him base for abroad come marry you? abi Na arrangii marriage as usual?
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by fullz: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
bottom line, she's married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) / Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial / Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.