Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East (41554 Views)

Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by olutosfem(f): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin oya kiss the bride now. Na picture we know before na this woman don move the ministry forward grin grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by ardeypearlz(f): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Absolute stupidity.. :-/ but lemme laff small sha grin grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by rheether(f): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
The MOD that brought this shit here should be shot. You want us to believe this fuckery?

1 Like

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by LUV1: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN AGAIN HE CAN NOT SEE THE KINGDom of God

1 Like

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Sermwell(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ishilove:
In actual sense she is married to the mannequin, not the man. cheesy
You are wicked o cheesy haba na Ishi grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by NkayTiana(f): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Just Negodu... please somebody help me with the Negodu pishur
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by CSTR13: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
WTF grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Dinocarex(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:
Some people are just dangerously steewped, is it by force to do wedding when ur husband is not around. the woman would still use her hand to wear wedding ring on her self, I've witnessed one, na vex I use chop the wedding rice that day.

Eeehyah... Why u vex chop that day?
You for just dust your bumbum and waaka go Na
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by FATBAYO(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Very Funny
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Ichel: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
When u thought you've seen it all this people will come up with a new one that will drop your jaw. Jews indeed,
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by 1stNumeroUno: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:
Some people are just dangerously steewped, is it by force to do wedding when ur husband is not around. the woman would still use her hand to wear wedding ring on her self, I've witnessed one, na vex I use chop the wedding rice that day.

Lol at "dangerously stupid" and "na vex I use chop the wedding rice".
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by XtremelyCoded(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Only in the East is this possible
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by gamomvs: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
o
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by izobemheuwaize: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:

you for no eat the wedding rice na.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by 1metre: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is absolutely nonsense, her hubby no get brothers or relatives?? undecided
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by macaranta(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wtf
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Jangbajantis: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Stupidity at its prick peak!
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by xtervaganza(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Maybe the guy is in jail for pushing drugs
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by AngelAhnie(f): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
angry
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by southernbelle(f): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
So did someone actually take the measurement of the mannequin to make clothes for it?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by esosuo2: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dis is the highest height of .Men scarsity jare
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by YonkijiSappo: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kileleyii?

LOL
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Harrisonwo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
9ja gals never fail to represent. They can't wait 3yrs for a fresh graduate to get on his feet but can wait 12yrs for a guy abroad to return.

4 Likes

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by docjeph(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dis is a very very stupid nonsense. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Chanchit: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dinocarex:

Eeehyah... Why u vex chop that day?
You for just dust your bumbum and waaka go Na
tongue tongue tongue
izobemheuwaize:

you for no eat the wedding rice na.
gamomvs:

Nna, you no suppose choke the rice grin grin grin
1stNumeroUno:

Lol at "dangerously stupid" and "na vex I use chop the wedding rice".

Guys no be so na, remember say I don reach venue already, the rice is just for compensation.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by agwom(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by samtee37(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
angry grin

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
I'm not understanding.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by Geogeo1: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Change.... No money for the man to come to Naijah for his wedding after spending for endless list from the bride family side.
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by lacoach: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's only in the south east that this kind of arrangements are successful.
No one can try this in the south south..
Amanyanabo must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by gbomojomo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
BUT WHY THEY USE ONE WITHOUT HANDS
Re: Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East by chubbygal(f): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Desperate babes every where.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos) / Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial / Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.