Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why Are Women Like This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Like This. (2707 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
before marriage, the relationship would be like made in heaven. After marriage, it will be something else, like hardly cook, rationing sex, unnecessary confrontation.

The most painful is the sex rationing, why should a married woman be rationing sex all in the name of being a nursing mother.

It's nothing but pure wickedness. I am doing my duties as husband fully, to demand for my right is now difficult to oblige..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Which rights? Is it by force? If you want to have sex, go and have sex outside and stop disturbing the poor woman. Mstcheeewww.... undecided
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by sisisioge: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Which rights? Is it by force? If you want to have sex, go and have sex outside and stop disturbing the poor woman. Mstcheeewww.... undecided

Which kain advise be this? Biko, pacify the bobo, kongi don catch am. Him wifey just born, he no want the floor to heal before him register him ownership again ni. No mind am but still pacify.

@ OP, we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin
sisisioge:

Which kain advise be this? Biko, pacify the bobo, kongi don catch am. Him wifey just born, he no want the floor to heal before him register him ownership again ni. No mind am but still pacify.

don't mind the foolish man, he doesn't know it takes 6 months for the vagina to heal properly....olodo! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by BiafranBushBoy: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Stop masquerading yourself as a girl and allow girls to be generalized when people see how shallow your comment is...

Get something doing...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Danhumprey: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
This one wey I dey hear/married people complaining up and down on this Family section,eh,to marry don dey do me jigidi-jigidi for body ooo! cry

Na so una wahala reached? shocked

Hian! Husband is crying of less sex, being deprived of 'conjugal right',wife not cooking food on time, wife be forming busy with nursing and too tired, hence can't 'give' hubby sex. cry

Nna eh, ..........una dey try o!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by nnamdibig(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:

You will definitely make a wonderful wife.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by confun: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
sisisioge:

lwkmd
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
nnamdibig:

You will definitely make a wonderful wife.
oh thank thanks smiley kiss
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by blessedvisky(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Now if the husband takes your advice, and d wife finds out and d story gets here, you'll be the first to call him a useless dog who goes about chasing anything in skirt.
You need help

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
blessedvisky:

Now if the husband takes your advice, and d wife finds out and d story gets here, you'll be the first to call him a useless dog who goes about chasing anything in skirt.
You need help
actually I won't smiley
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by ElsonMorali: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
oh thank thanks smiley kiss

Do you have a dictionary? Look up the word "sarcasm" and apply it to the response you quoted.
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by blessedvisky(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
actually I won't smiley
Paddin?
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Do you have a dictionary? Look up the word "sarcasm" and apply it to the response you quoted.
I like his sarcasm, it turns me on smiley
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
blessedvisky:

Paddin?
I won't call him a useless dog smiley
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by ElsonMorali: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I like his sarcasm, it turns me on smiley

OK then. Go for it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
imagine, if I want to "do am" on Sunday ,I have to start petting from Monday, else no show.. Lol.

I don tire, at times, I have to bribe her with pepper soup.. Lol.. She's a wonderful wife though.

Love her piece.
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lmaoooo grin grin, bobo abeg wait for her pvssy to heal up a little na and if you can't hold it, its not bad going outside for it as long as you make your wife happy and she lacks nothing tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Jahblessme: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na only you waka come OP?
Ever since you got married one week,one trouble.Ahn ahn.
You are seeing your wife in realiity,go and talk to her and stop chronicling your life on the internet for strangers to comment on and insult her(or is that your aim?)
The fact you belittle the nursing process shows how much you lack understanding of what your spouse is going through re :the hormonal changes,changes to her physical figure which may be affecting her confidence etc

Stop whinging and go and learn how to make your wife beg for sex from you joo.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
ucsparks:
Lmaoooo grin grin, bobo abeg wait for her pvssy to heal up a little na and if you can't hold it, its not bad going outside for it as long as you make your wife happy and she lacks nothing tongue
please tell him oh! smiley
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Acheron: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
grin grin don't mind the foolish man, he doesn't know it takes 6 months for the vagina to heal properly....olodo! undecided
You're the foolish one here. Jumping into conclusion anyhow and who told you it takes 6months for the vägina to heal? There are factors that determine how fast a woman heals but you wouldn't know that cause you're man.

Some women start having sëx as early as two weeks post partum.
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
please tell him oh! smiley
abeg shift,, you see my mention. I dey fear you kiss
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by TheArchangel(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Acheron:

You're the foolish one here. Jumping into conclusion anyhow and who told you it takes 6months for the vägina to heal? There are factors that determine how fast a woman heals but you wouldn't know that cause you're man.

Huh, two weeks She sure as hell didn't deliver via the vagina.
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why you dey fear me? I be God? grin
ucsparks:
abeg shift,, you see my mention. I dey fear you kiss
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by SirVintageCock: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Get this and quit the whines.

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Acheron:

so you know this cause you're a woman? undecided
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
TheArchangel:
he doesn't realise how foolish he sounds grin....please he shouldn't say that outside, the guy is an illiterate cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Acheron: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
TheArchangel:
Go to the pregnancy thread on health section, read about 2 to 3 pages back from the last page and you'll see a lady admitting she started 3weeks post partum.

Body varies and there are other factors that determines how fast the vägina heals.

Places like France where they pay more attention to the mother than the new baby, they start sëxing faster sef.
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yomieluv:
before marriage, the relationship would be like made in heaven. After marriage, it will be something else, like hardly cook, rationing sex, unnecessary confrontation.

The most painful is the sex rationing, why should a married woman be rationing sex all in the name of being a nursing mother.

It's nothing but pure wickedness. I am doing my duties as husband fully, to demand for my right is now difficult to oblige..

All marriages are not like that, trust me.

But one undeniable truth is that, just like a plant, every marriage needs to be watered and fertilised to grow. Just because you put a seed in the ground doesn't guarantee that it'll grow and yield the fruits ya desire. So to actually get what you need, you need to put that extra effort. . . . So it is with marriages, and indeed life itself.

Men assume that getting you to the altar is all they have to do. They go ahead to DEMAND what they think it's their right, irrespective of how convinent it is for their spouse, after all they choose you out of all the one million desperate women out there. Sooner or later, resentments star building up,anger, hurt and eventually. . . . Hatred!

As for the 'sex rationing ' . . . Well nothing in life is constant. A woman's sex drive today may not be the same in a year's time. It may be higher or even lower sometimes. Just as in life, you need to adapt to every situation and look for ways to make the best of it. Sometimes I reject s3x, at other times I wear oga out . . He has learnt to look forward to the good times when the bad surfaces. Learning to manage situations is very important. How you react to a 'no' will determine what the next response will be.

Also most importantly, learn to study your spouse. Know how she reacts to issues and learn how to handle her. The worst a man can do is threaten me with ANYTHING. My natural response will be to dare you. So imagine my husband threatening to cheat because I was too tired to fk him . . . Well he'll just have to make good his threat because he wont be getting any for a long long time. For some women it may be different. . . They may actually require the threat to sit up. Just because a Nairander adviced you to threaten your wife and gave you an instantce of how it worked for him, doesn't mean that you should. Think of how your wife reacts to threats before you go there.

Everyone has a soft side. Learn how to bring out the best in your spouse. Only the will you be happy in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Acheron: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
so you know this cause you're a woman? undecided
No, cos I'm a father.
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Acheron: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
he doesn't realise how foolish he sounds grin....please he shouldn't say that outside, the guy is an illiterate cheesy grin
See this doofus.

Shuu from here with your madness.
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Acheron:

Go to the pregnancy thread on health section, read about 2 to 3 pages back from the last page and you'll see a lady admitting she started 3weeks post partum.

Body varies and there are other factors that determines how fast the vägina heals.

Places like France where they pay more attention to the mother than the new baby, they start sëxing faster sef.

I know of a woman who tried sex 3weeks after delivery and almost bled to death. Landed herself in the hospital and had to endure weeks of recovery in addition to post partum.

The risk is real and honestly, ignoring that for any reason is plain irresponsible. Just like having s3x without protection because not everyone who did got HIV undecided undecided

Do people take risk? Sure? Does it make it right? Hell NO.

All over the world, women are advised to wait at least 6 weeks post partum before they resume sex. Anything less is just plain irresponsible IMO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Kids Left And Killed In Hot Cars In Different U.S. States Same Day(Pics) / Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. / Photos Of The Dead Actress That Are Still Acting Movie Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.