Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit (5692 Views)

EFCC Chair, Magu, Gets Global Endorsement / Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by Reinvented: 4:50am On Sep 28, 2016
malton:
Unless care is taken, this government could crumble like a pack of cards right before their eyes.

The last thing you need in a hungry nation with angry people, is cracks in your own government.

Regardless how clean they think he is, Abba Kyari cannot be calling the shots as though it were some family affair in Daura.

The president was elected for a reason, he should prove his mettle.

Buhari is fast proving that he is not the tough guy people thought he is after all.

Gratitude is the hallmark of great men. Malign the ones who did everything to help you when you needed helping the most at your own peril.

Was Kyari not his uncle the whole time? How come he needed "other" people to succeed? If you think they have suddenly become untrustworthy, then, what is your own motive?

Some people do not understand basic things despite their age and experience.

Power is transient; always make the best of it while it lasts.
Unfortunately, the North will still present the next president, no matter who is offended, maligned, sidelined, used and dumped or even disgraced. Those who thought they could buy Nigeria should remember history. Simbiat warned Abiola, he did not accept, same way Afenifere elders warned Tinubu, he shoved them aside. Today, he is filling form to see Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by SAHACO(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Hiploko:
nna prease tell madam chukwudi to give am 3 bottles of recession... Chilled one
Chai this one na die

1 Like

Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by jollymizzle(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
SAHACO:

We don't share with failure and untrustworthy people, happy sharing of recession.
You don't share ? Do you have a separate economy or do you spend dollars? Whether you like it or not we are in this together as long as you are still a Nigerian living in any part of Nigeria.
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by jollymizzle(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
I knew this day ll come pls yoruba fight your war don't drag us in we ll never interfere here more here's my bet YORUBA-HAUSA FULANI. 1 x 2
3.20 5.0 1.67
Who's asking you to join the Yoruba?there, are 2 sides to this coin so pick one or stay out of the matter as spectators while others decide the future of nigeria
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by lawnreigh(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Buhari may end up been the greatest mistake Nigerians made in our lives
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by SAHACO(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
jollymizzle:

You don't share ? Do you have a separate economy or do you spend dollars? Whether you like it or not we are in this together as long as you are still a Nigerian living in any part of Nigeria.
5% have no share in APC spoils, u can ask Abagworo the okorosawa of NL.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by Izonpikin: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
ruggedboy01:
this political fight is for afonja and zombies cheesy grin

SE & SS are spectators cool cool
i dey tell you...na for the other regions to chill dey sip their orijin... cool
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by EternalTruths: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]This is a fine example of the dynamics that would play out in a medieval court,
giving credit to what Pat Utomi said months ago (before he went quiet)
that some of his northern friends have told him that the presidency is run
like a medieval court
[/size]

Can you help me with the link to read about it.

Remain blessed
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by EternalTruths: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Reinvented:

Unfortunately, the North will still present the next president, no matter who is offended, maligned, sidelined, used and dumped or even disgraced. Those who thought they could buy Nigeria should remember history. Simbiat warned Abiola, he did not accept, same way Afenifere elders warned Tinubu, he shoved them aside. Today, he is filling form to see Buhari

Wicked history lesson.

As in, Tinubu is the biggest idiot of all times to repeat history

2 Likes

Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by EternalTruths: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
jollymizzle:

Who's asking you to join the Yoruba?there, are 2 sides to this coin so pick one or stay out of the matter as spectators while others decide the future of nigeria

SW about to receive another ILorin treatment grin
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by jollymizzle(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
EternalTruths:

SW about to receive another ILorin treatment grin
What the hell is ilorin treatment?you know I only spoke the truth.everyone must participate in politics,it's not optional.and the south east especially should stop thinking something would be handed to them just because they shout marginalization the loudest
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by coolscott(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
EternalTruths:

Remain blessed

[size=13pt]I don't know if he was quoted in the papers as saying that but I heard something like that later.
What I am sure of is that[b] I watched him say that some of his northern friends have complained
about the presidency being run like a medieval court[/b] on NTA's One on One.
One on One is a one-on-one interview program that in which a chosen person of note within our country
is interviewed Charlie Rose style (i.e just like Charlie Rose of Bloomberg does on his own program)
[/size]
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by coolscott(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
EternalTruths:

Remain blessed

[size=13pt]I don't know if he was quoted in the papers as saying that but I heard something like that later.
What I am sure of is that I watched him say that some of his northern friends have complained
about the presidency being run like a medieval court
on NTA's One on One.
One on One is a one-on-one interview program that in which a chosen person of note within our country
is interviewed Charlie Rose style (i.e just like Charlie Rose of Bloomberg does on his own program)
[/size]
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by felicitywe(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
oga Abba pls protect Bubu very well if not some ppl will see any opportunity as a means of achieving their plans.Every secret plan to pull Bubu down will fail in Jesus Name.amen
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 29, 2016
My broda thank God for efcc cheesy grin. Sai baba aint gej,the man is wicked oo..
sarrki:
Abba kyari don't bite more than you can chew

Nobody knew you when Tinubu was up and down

Sacrificed his money , wealth, resources, health ,

Image & personality am not saying jagaban is

Indispensable .

But try him at your own peril.

2019 is not far away.

Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by coolscott(m): 12:21am On Sep 29, 2016
EternalTruths:

Remain blessed
Just found two links to news sites reporting him as saying it

1). https://www.naij.com/824882-hes-ruling-medieval-mindset-even-osinbajo-knows-pat-utomi-runs-buhari.html

2). http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-ruling-with-a-medieval-mindset-pat-utomi/

Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Has there ever been a time when any presidency that held sway in asorock didn't function like a medievial court setting? from babangida,abacha down to jonathan,you could exempt Abdulsalam? Bro, utomi is just simply pained,i'm very sure he wouldn't mind becoming a finance minister if called upon by this government he described as being emperor like. Btw,tinubu who now fills forms to see Buhari is a friend of utomi,both of them are losers with this government,so I expect them to react. Bro,buhari to me is a nicompoo,he won't achieve much! but if the only achievement he can boast of is preventing hawks and greedy men unfettered access to him then it's okay,no matter how tangible. Even an obasanjo,with all his big talks about conniving with 4 past leaders to install buhari has to go through the chief of staff(kyari) inorder to see buhari. But you can't say utomi is a hawk,but then,talking and working are two different things entirely when reality sets in. I don't see utomi doing any better,although he gives great speeches,is he talented? I know he was at the helm when Bank Phb went aground #fact
coolscott:

What I am sure of is that I watched him say that some of his northern friends have complained
about the presidency being run like a medieval court
on NTA's One on One.
[/size]
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Bro,u earlier wrote medievial court,now it's medievial mindset. Both phrases have different meanings and are used differently.
coolscott:

Just found two links to news sites reporting him as saying it

1). https://www.naij.com/824882-hes-ruling-medieval-mindset-even-osinbajo-knows-pat-utomi-runs-buhari.html

2). http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-ruling-with-a-medieval-mindset-pat-utomi/
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by coolscott(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
illuminated93:
Bro,u earlier wrote medievial court,now it's medievial mindset. Both phrases have different meanings and are used differently.

[size=13pt]What he said on TV (NTA interview program) was medieval court. And that is what I watched by myself.

The news websites are reporting what he said at a Breakfast Meeting organised by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Victory Chapel, Province 21, Magodo, in Lagos State "medieval mindset".

Can we understand what really your problem is?

It is doubtful you really have something to say
[/size]
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bros, i'm not fighting you nor quarrelling with you,infact ,I really do respect you judging from your writings on this forum. My question is,which presidency from the time of babangida down to jonathan that operated contrary to a medievial court setting? In my opinion,none, except Abdusalam,and that could be because of the tension emanating from Abacha's assassination and the fact that he didn't spend much time in asorock. With all due respect,i think utomi is pained. I for one dislike apc,and utomi is a card carrying member of that party,he should lick his wounds.
The moment a man gets to asorock,its like he becomes a totally different person,he gets mixed with people that tells him sweet lies,he gains absolute power,he maintains an inner caucus that furthers his interest. Now these are attributes of a medievial court setting,and every presidency had this.
coolscott:

[size=13pt]What he said on TV (NTA interview program) was medieval court. And that is what I watched by myself.

The news websites are reporting what he said at a Breakfast Meeting organised by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Victory Chapel, Province 21, Magodo, in Lagos State "medieval mindset".

Can we understand what really your problem is?

It is doubtful you really have something to say
[/size]
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by coolscott(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
illuminated93:
Bros, i'm not fighting you nor quarrelling with you,infact ,I really do respect you judging from your writings on this forum. My question is,which presidency from the time of babangida down to jonathan that operated contrary to a medievial court setting? In my opinion,none, except Abdusalam,and that could be because of the tension emanating from Abacha's assassination and the fact that he didn't spend much time in asorock. With all due respect,i think utomi is pained. I for one dislike apc,and utomi is a card carrying member of that party,he should lick his wounds.
The moment a man gets to asorock,its like he becomes a totally different person,he gets mixed with people that tells him sweet lies,he gains absolute power,he maintains an inner caucus that furthers his interest. Now these are attributes of a medievial court setting,and every presidency had this.
[size=13pt]Actually, in the TV interview that I watched, he did say that he virtually wrote the APC manifesto and talked about how no one has ever sought his opinion on anything since the president took over.

He is pained.

I just don't know whether it is

1). A self-serving selfish kind of pain...

Or

2). An academic (still self-serving) kind of pain...

Or

3). A combination of both kinds of pain

In the case of 2) above, he might be pained that all his fantasies about implementing all his ideas he has believed would work for the country have been made to remain just that - fantasies.

But even for academics, the idea that your very own solutions are being acknowledged and implemented is in itself ego-stroking.
That is why I think it is a combination of both pains.

I think it is actually true that just about every government in the past has had the presidency run like a medieval court but it is also my opinion that the reason why Pat Utomi was complaining is that he had sold Buhari and the APC to us as being on a pedestal on which they really didn't belong, thus his dissapointment.[/size]

Highlight the space beside the arrow =>: I really hadn't seen you two posts and reacted to just the first one
Re: Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit by coolscott(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
illuminated93:
I still feel the need to say here that if Pat Utomi is pained, it is not the self-serving kind of pain that you might find with within the reanks of personlities like Dino Melaye, Rotimi Amaechi, etc, etc on account of the fact that Utomi is a different politician. I think there is too much noble about his grouse although he is the architect of it.

Some politicians are professional politicians
while others are professionals in politics, and therein lies the difference.

Professor Utomi is a successful professional who played a role in politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking.....US Senators Ask Trump To Deploy Special Envoy To Nigeria. / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction / Can We Give Buhari A Try?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.