Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1872 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Let's wait for the relationship experts
Re: . by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
That guy is a crook! Run away from him angry....he's not to be trusted. If you're not careful he will just kidnap you and rape you undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Well,, its obviously the way you dress sorry to say.... The way you dress is the way you gon be addressed undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
That guy is a crook! Run away from him angry....he's not to be trusted. If you're not careful he will just kidnap you and rape you undecided
Am very sure the thing that commented this ain't got pvssy, fucking nigga parading as a pvssy undecided
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Hello nairalanders, I would appreciate as much and reasonable responses as possible.

I was going for a party at night on a Sunday so I decided to stop over at Ikeja city mall to pick up a few things before they closed. I was dressed up beautifully for the party so a lot of attention from the guys came. While I was waiting for my friend, a good looking, averaged height guy approached me. We talked for 1 minute and I gave him my number as I was in a hurry. Note: he was the only guy I gave my number as I wasn't even expecting to meet anyone that night. He called me less than two hours later and I told him I would call back because of the noise. I never did though.

He called me several times and we spoke at length for somedays. Like 2 days after he saw me at night, he started saying he wants me to be his girl. I was suprised because I know it's only illiterate guys that act as such. He doesn't look like an idiot, doesn't speak like one. Infact, he went to OAU. I then proceeded to know more about him. I asked his surname, he was very reluctant but told me later. I then asked if he had a gf, he said it's complicated that he's looking for a replacement gf. This is a guy that doesn't know my surname or anything about me. That aside.

He's been asking me to hangout with him. I stay in festac, he stays in Ikeja. He told me to come out at night that I would sleep over at his place. I was not angry cos I've heard such before but I was disappointed because I thought we could be friends. I told him off straight that his action is despicable so he's stringing his gf along and wants to have sex with me. He started with defending himself which I didn't care about.

I decided to see him one night for a few minutes and I told him because I was going to see a male friend. He agreed. When he picked me up, he called about two of his friends to come join us( I have experienced this before sometime last year; I heard it's when when guy wants to show you off to his friends that he's gonna sleep with you, how true is this?).
I was like what is this, even If this is not a date, I was outnumbered and outmatched, they were talking over my head like i wasn't there maybe because I wasn't sleeping at his. I then called my friend to come pick me up. Before I left, he told me if my friend messes up, I should tell him so he would come pick me. Please what does this mean?

He called me and said I embarrassed him infront of his friends. Please he has a gf, I am not dating him. How did I embarrass him? He called me around 2am that day, I didn't pick. Since then his number has been off. He promised m a job, that I the only reason I am still keeping his number.

Now my question is, why would he just see me and judge me so quickly. He obviously sees me as some young woman that is for all the men. This is not the first time I'm experiencing such. It's too much. Many guys want to just have sex without knowing you. I am not a RUNS girl. I don't do heavy makeup or dress or talk indecently. I don't sleep around. I am very hurt that not only this guy but so many other guys are so judgemental of me.

None of them can be plainly friends or help genuinely. They are only interested in my body because I am beautiful. I am very angry. The reason why I am asking this is because, unless a guy tells me what he wants from me point blank, I don't assume anything. Pls don't blame me.

Now look at this scenerio...

If I had approached you and told you that I want to be friends with you, you would immediately think that I want to have something to do with you - most probably having sex with you. Hence you'll either string me along until you agree or you agree immediately. This is just the general thinking of most ladies and because some guys know this, they capitalize on this and have their way. Same way most guys think that having a string of ladies means they've become conquerors.

Truth be told he wants sex from you...but he used the route most loved by ladies. He wants a fling. And if you appear to be a vixen, he'll want to keep having the fling even in his grave. Yes WE are like that. Yes he disrespects you by not considering your feeling.

I've read a couple of your comments but I just want to let you know that some guys (like us cheesy ) we are not just interested in knowing your first name but YOU as a person because we understand what FRIENDSHIP means! And if the odds are for us and there is a need to take that relationship a step further, we'll go for it.

I personally take my time to know more about a lady I've just met (and a guy too for that matter).

Am so sure all the ladies I've pm'ed can attest to that... cheesy cheesy MizMyColi, Amicable09, Quivah, Mysticgal and others who have deactivated (and angry with me)

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
kaboninc:

If I had approached you and told you that I want to be friends with you, you would immediately think that I want to have something to do with you - most probably having sex with you. Hence you'll either string me along until you agree or you agree immediately. This is just the general thinking of most ladies and because some guys know this, they capitalize on this and have their way. Same way most guys think that having a string of ladies means they've become conquerors.

Truth be told he wants sex from you...but he used the route most loved by ladies. He wants a fling. And if you appear to be a vixen, he'll want to keep having the fling even in his grave. Yes WE are like that. Yes he disrespects you by not considering your feeling.

I've read a couple of your comments but I just want to let you know that some guys (like us cheesy ) we are not just interested in knowing your first name but YOU as a person because we understand what FRIENDSHIP means! And if the odds are for us and there is a need to take that relationship a step further, we'll go for it.

I personally take my time to know more about a lady I've just met (and a guy too for that matter).

Am so sure all the ladies I've pm'ed can attest to that... cheesy cheesy MizMyColi, Amicable09, Quivah, Mysticgal and others who have deactivated (and angry with me)
I am happy you said 'thinking of most ladies'. I stated it up there that unless a guy tell me what he wants, that's what I would believe. I have male friends. I have guys who have told me from the start that they would have me as their friend and I never thought otherwise. Thnx for your comment though.
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
deathcomestoall:
I am happy you said 'thinking of most ladies'. I stated it up there that unless a guy tell me what he wants, that's what I would believe. I have male friends. I have guys who have told me from the start that they would have me as their friend and I never thought otherwise. Thnx for your comment though.

Luckily you have these guys who told you at first that they would want you as their friends. Stick with them. More so, not every one actually mean what they say.

As for respect and disrespect, you will always be respected or disrespected, no matter how you carry yourself or find yourself.
Re: . by ShakurM(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
'I decided to see him one night for a few minutes and I told him because I was going to see a male friend'

Let them come and visit you too, don't always go to see them. Respect is earned, not given.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: . by ShakurM(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
deathcomestoall:
I will never allow them visit me. I have cases of guys showing up @ my house uninvited. Besides we met @ a public place. Anything wrong with that?
That means you don't have any male friends you trust enough to visit you, what are you doing with those kind of male friends then? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sisisioge: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
kaboninc:

Oga u be serial PMer o, well done. You are quite right cos nothing beats laying all the cards on the table.
Re: . by sisisioge: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
@OP...na advance stage of craaaazee dey worry the bobo. Boooosheet!
Re: . by steppin: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Hello nairalanders, I would appreciate as much and reasonable responses as possible.

I was going for a party at night on a Sunday so I decided to stop over at Ikeja city mall to pick up a few things before they closed. I was dressed up beautifully for the party so a lot of attention from the guys came. While I was waiting for my friend, a good looking, averaged height guy approached me. We talked for 1 minute and I gave him my number as I was in a hurry. Note: he was the only guy I gave my number as I wasn't even expecting to meet anyone that night. He called me less than two hours later and I told him I would call back because of the noise. I never did though.

He called me several times and we spoke at length for somedays. Like 2 days after he saw me at night, he started saying he wants me to be his girl. I was suprised because I know it's only illiterate guys that act as such. He doesn't look like an idiot, doesn't speak like one. Infact, he went to OAU. I then proceeded to know more about him. I asked his surname, he was very reluctant but told me later. I then asked if he had a gf, he said it's complicated that he's looking for a replacement gf. This is a guy that doesn't know my surname or anything about me. That aside.

He's been asking me to hangout with him. I stay in festac, he stays in Ikeja. He told me to come out at night that I would sleep over at his place. I was not angry cos I've heard such before but I was disappointed because I thought we could be friends. I told him off straight that his action is despicable so he's stringing his gf along and wants to have sex with me. He started with defending himself which I didn't care about.

I decided to see him one night for a few minutes and I told him because I was going to see a male friend. He agreed. When he picked me up, he called about two of his friends to come join us( I have experienced this before sometime last year; I heard it's when when guy wants to show you off to his friends that he's gonna sleep with you, how true is this?).
I was like what is this, even If this is not a date, I was outnumbered and outmatched, they were talking over my head like i wasn't there maybe because I wasn't sleeping at his. I then called my friend to come pick me up. Before I left, he told me if my friend messes up, I should tell him so he would come pick me. Please what does this mean?

He called me and said I embarrassed him infront of his friends. Please he has a gf, I am not dating him. How did I embarrass him? He called me around 2am that day, I didn't pick. Since then his number has been off. He promised m a job, that I the only reason I am still keeping his number.

Now my question is, why would he just see me and judge me so quickly. He obviously sees me as some young woman that is for all the men. This is not the first time I'm experiencing such. It's too much. Many guys want to just have sex without knowing you. I am not a RUNS girl. I don't do heavy makeup or dress or talk indecently. I don't sleep around. I am very hurt that not only this guy but so many other guys are so judgemental of me.

None of them can be plainly friends or help genuinely. They are only interested in my body because I am beautiful. I am very angry. The reason why I am asking this is because, unless a guy tells me what he wants from me point blank, I don't assume anything. Pls don't blame me.
This epistle is boring. I read halfway and I had to stop. You know fully well he has a gf and yet, you went to see him.

Re: . by mysticgal(f): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
kaboninc:

Truth is that most guys are just after the body, so I'd advice the op to select the kind of guts she gives her contact to, if kaboninc is not matured and responsible, trust me I wouldn't be his friend. Set your standards, set your goals and stick to it. No one will kill you if you decide not to give out your contact or answer his calls.
Seems to me like you've got esteem issues because before any dude starts shouting at me, I am pretty sure he'd consider it seriously... sad
Deathcomestoall, stand your ground, you deserve all the best things in life, you are a goddess worth worshiping, you are beautiful and deserve a good man. Don't fall for him, his money, his love or whatever he seems to be offering. Reject him and move on sweety smiley

1 Like

Re: . by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
ucsparks:
Well,, its obviously the way you dress sorry to say.... The way you dress is the way you gon be addressed undecided
Sometimes, it's not actually the way one dresses..
Re: . by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
ShakurM

Nice one brother... ur advice was damn straight!

I believe she will still continue to make the same mistake over and over again until she applies your advice.

@kaboninc grin

@ deathcomestoall you see, men know what to say to get hold of a woman's loyalty. He used job as a bait and I can observe from what you wrote that is the reason why u still hang on.

I also probably believe you are yet to delete his number from your contact list.

Well news flash. There is no job! I need u to take up ur phone now and delete that number. And hey, do it!

@steppin chill.

@ucsparks really? The way one dresses? Reeeally? undecided
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
mysticgal:

Truth is that most guys are just after the body, so I'd advice the op to select the kind of guts she gives her contact to, if kaboninc is not matured and responsible, trust me I wouldn't be his friend. Set your standards, set your goals and stick to it. No one will kill you if you decide not to give out your contact or answer his calls.
Seems to me like you've got esteem issues because before any dude starts shouting at me, I am pretty sure he'd consider it seriously... sad
Deathcomestoall, stand your ground, you deserve all the best things in life, you are a goddess worth worshiping, you are beautiful and deserve a good man. Don't fall for him, his money, his love or whatever he seems to be offering. Reject him and move on sweety smiley
hey pretty, what book is that?
Re: . by steppin: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
deathcomestoall:
I didn't want to reply you but let me say this. Is anything wrong in being frnds with a guy that has a gf. He was the one chasing not me besides he promised me a job. You need to read properly and assimilate before commenting.
You didn't wanna reply me and yet you did. See? You're confused.
A Naija girl has no business hanging with a guy as friend. Pretty soon you'll tell stories about how the guy and his friends tried to force themselves on you.
My advice, stick to female friends.
Re: . by mysticgal(f): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
hey pretty, what book is that?
Hey sweet... The book is called, THE REFLECTIONS OF A MAN by Mr Amari soul, and you can get the book on iBooks, Amazon.com etc.

Deathcomestoall, this I searched diligently for you... kiss

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
mysticgal:

Hey sweet... The book is called, THE REFLECTIONS OF A MAN by Mr Amari soul, and you can get the book on iBooks, amazon

wow great. Will just look it up from any of these book sellers on the roadside.
Re: . by mysticgal(f): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
wow great. Will just look it up from any of these book sellers on the roadside.
Are you sure they have a pirated of the book, grin
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
mysticgal:

Are you sure they have a pirated of the book, grin
dats true. Buh I hardly shop online. Don't Wana hear stories that touch the soul.. you"ve got the book right?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Sometimes, it's not actually the way one dresses..
sorry to say but the truth is just bitter, when you reveal your assets from your clothings, all we wanna do is fVck you and get it over with... TRUTH
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2016
mysticgal:

Hey sweet... The book is called, THE REFLECTIONS OF A MAN by Mr Amari soul, and you can get the book on iBooks, Amazon.com etc.

Deathcomestoall, this I searched diligently for you... kiss
you are so sweet
Re: . by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: . by steppin: 12:38am On Sep 28, 2016
deathcomestoall:
listen to yourself, a naija girl has no business with with guy as a friend...your statement Is as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.
Now, how would you know a useless statement if you're not useless yourself?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: . by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2016
deathcomestoall:

Every individual should be judged for who they are, and not generalise the attitude of a guy with everyother guy out there.

From ur write up, I can see obviously that the guy has some ill-attitude, and same goes to u. U tend to be too judgemental. He has a girlfriend and wz bold enough to tell u abt it, probably cos he's having problems with his r/ship. I think u should have relaxed and know why it's complicated. Cos other guyz would neva tell u and play along till they get what they want.

In summary, the's attitude pissed u off and not all the guyz will act same way. Don't generalise issues as this and it'll keep u on-check esp when u meet d right one. Else u might loose him to ur premeditated judgment.
Re: . by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2016
ucsparks:
sorry to say but the truth is just bitter, when you reveal your assets from your clothings, all we wanna do is fVck you and get it over with... TRUTH
Pls, read between the lines, this time slowly.. Now, lets analyze together. He promised her a job hence her acting too nice, the good girl card! Just to land that job. I can relate with her. I'm not saying dressing isn't a contributory factor but she has ruled it out. So, lets just take her by her word. Another scenerio is NL. One doesn't flirt nor have a dp, only comments when neccessary but still gets pms. Would you say it's a spiritual indecent pix thats enticing them
Re: . by steppin: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2016
deathcomestoall:
you know i was reading another post here and I saw your comment. You are clearly obnoxious in a different and worse way. I am sure you are one of those lowlife, halfbred local Nairaland guys with myopic sense of reasoning. Remember this is my thread, getout. Don't let me make a monkey out of you and don't act like a pure bred bastard ok. Last response Ud ever get from me. Now run along.
Yeah, it's your thread and a silly one at that.
Keep running around with strange guys you just met. Sooner or later it's bound to happen.
You'll come online and narrate your sordid experience on how you were raped by your so-called male "friends".
You don't seem to be bothered though, maybe you need to get laid yourself and it doesn't really matter how it's done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Hard Is It 2 Ave Sex. / I'm Finally Here!!!!!!!!! / Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.