Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser (3350 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Can A Born Again Christian Be A Soldier? / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by aomom(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2009
Riff-Raff:

Where did god specifically mention dat female should not wear trouser?

check deut 5 vs 22
A woman must not wear men's clothing
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Abuzola(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2009
Tpia is on fire, abeg easy o
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by pinkylady1(f): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2009
uplawal:

@manmustwac, yes i do wear it to work,but i wear the one just covering to the breast to work and if i must wear shirt it has to be loose and the sleeves reaching wrist and not elbow, i wear trousers too but very loosed one that wont show my bumbum@bawolomo,we dnt obey laws of sango or arabian laws,we serve the ONLY GODwithout partner

got me cracking my ribs there, grin cheesy cheesy

what shocked shocked shocked sleeves reaching wrist not elbow?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Abuzola(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2009
pinky lady:

what shocked shocked shocked sleeves reaching wrist not elbow?

whats ur business
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Tpia is on fire, abeg easy o

talk to your lover, not me.

or is she busy with branom.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Pittbaby(f): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2009
@manmustwac, yes i do wear it to work,but i wear the one just covering to the breast to work and if i must wear shirt it has to be loose and the sleeves reaching wrist and not elbow, i wear trousers too but very loosed one that wont show my bumbum 

Hold on so you wear trousers , so what exactly is your point , Muslims are more law abiding than xtians? , lets not even go down that path. there are bad examples of the followers of any religion anywhere, a lot of evil has been done in the name of the Koran or the Bible. so i dont think any religious group has the right to judge the other, you should know better being a convertee

geez people and "my own is better than your own mentality" worship your God and evangelise , that is all you have been charged with.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Abuzola(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2009
@last poster: In ur street how many people wear trouser revealing their shape and tempting men, christian or muslim ? There is no excuse even some of ur christian brothers justify it in the earlier post
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Abuzola(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2009
@tpia- what do you take uplawal for ? Mind you she is a muslim so address her as a muslim and not addressing her with the attribute of christian, she has one and only fiancee, her darling forever and ever inshaAllah, by merging me and lawal and branom or na banom means you are accusing her to be a harlot, God forbid, so Desist ! It is offensive for us o
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2009
Abuzola:

@tpia- what do you take uplawal for ? Mind you she is a muslim so address her as a muslim and not addressing her with the attribute of christian, she has one and only fiancee, her darling forever and ever inshaAllah, by merging me and lawal and branom or na banom means you are accusing her to be a harlot, God forbid, so Desist ! It is offensive for us o

abeg go preach this jargon to your fellow cuckolds.

I dey una corner as una dey shag?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Abuzola(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2009
You are insulting my integrity,
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola:

You are insulting my integrity,

and so?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by aomom(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2009
take things easy abeg
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2009
how can someone preaching bloodthirsty wholesale murder of "unbelievers" be going on about "integrity"?

this NL sha.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by aomom(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2009
Hmmmm a hard 1
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2009
@Abuzola,thank you jare,they are all ignorant,shes thinking just the way she is her self and not me
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Abuzola(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2009
Tpia you are insulting my integrity, be warned !
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Pittbaby(f): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2009
@last poster: In your street how many people wear trouser revealing their shape and tempting men, christian or muslim ? There is no excuse even some of your christian brothers justify it in the earlier post

I have no words , you are anti-christian and not anti-indecency. me o I am not anti-muslim so i leave you all in your bubble.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
uplawal:

@Abuzola,thank you jare,they are all ignorant,shes thinking just the way she is her self and not me

watch yourself sha. undecided

Abuzola:

Tpia you are insulting my integrity, be warned !

you dey craze.

better get back to watching Christians wearing trouser in order to make you salivate while you're ogling them.

btw- stop threatening me if you know whats good for you.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
First of all, you cannot judge what is right or wrong based on the words of one preacher. Every Christian preacher is supposed to derive whatever he or she says from the Bible. I happen to know a very big pastor who believes that it's wrong to wear flared skirts, because it means that you're possessed with a mermaid spirit. Now what do you say about that?

Here's what the Bible says:
Rom 14:21

21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.
KJV

In everything we do, we should be aware of what the effects of our actions are on others. If you wear trousers as a lady that a tight enough to make the guy next to you start thinking of the things he can do with you, then you're wrong. But can you tell me that a lady who's wearing a sweat suit to go jogging is sinning?

God isn't a machine. He understands these things that we go through. He has sense. He has emotions.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Pittbaby(f): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ last poster

Very good point

I dont know whether we are supposed to wear skirts to go jogging , or is exercise a sin?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by aomom(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

you dey craze.

better get back to watching Christians wearing trouser in order to make you salivate while you're ogling them.

take things easy mam ur a lady! just ignore him
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2009
aomom:

take things easy mam your a lady! just ignore him

I dont ignore people who dont ignore me.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by aomom(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

I dont ignore people who dont ignore me.

meaning
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Abuzola(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

you dey craze.

grin

stop ur stupidity before i lose my temper
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Abuzola(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
Pittbaby:

@ last poster

Very good point

I dont know whether we are supposed to wear skirts to go jogging , or is exercise a sin?

did jesus order you danceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cool cool
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by aomom(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
The exercise thingy is a different case now! We talking about dressing normally!
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Abuzola(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
Aomon, you are a good christian. Jehova witness are the best type of christians and admire them, are you also a jW ?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola:

grin

stop your stupidity before i lose my temper

you dey craze, madman wink
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by aomom(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ tpia pls learn how to persevere and tolerate hun, it will do yu a lot of good!

@Abuzola no am nat a witness buh am a christian and am nat religious too.

@ all

The way trousers are designed nowadays by the agents of darkness u will marvel what the heck is going on! If possible ppl will go to church only on spaggetti tops,

A skirt is there for you ladies to wear some go as far as wear micro minis and ppl consider that normal to the church! Is the house of the lord a club house?

Just go behind the ladies in trouser and see how disgusting they look when they are sitting on a chair their panties will be showing! Some lack color arrangments by wearing orange or pink panties unda white trousers

Pls tell me is that fair to we the male?

They buy loose trouser and they go as far as reducing it to titen them!

Even if you want wear trouser pls do in your husbands bedroom
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
aomom:

@ tpia pls learn how to persevere and tolerate hun, it will do yu a lot of good!

you'll do well to mind your own business.

However, you dont have to!
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by aomom(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2009

@ all

The way trousers are designed nowadays by the agents of darkness u will marvel what the heck is going on! If possible ppl will go to church only on spaggetti tops,

A skirt is there for you ladies to wear some go as far as wear micro minis and ppl consider that normal to the church! Is the house of the lord a club house?

Just go behind the ladies in trouser and see how disgusting they look when they are sitting on a chair their panties will be showing! Some lack color arrangments by wearing orange or pink panties unda white trousers

Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by aomom(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2009

@ all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Made God In His Own Image? / Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. / BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.