Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,806 members, 7,956,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager (20829 Views)

"Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce / Allardyce Named New England Manager / Roy Hodgson Resigns As England Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by Tobyshegz(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sooner or later, he was gonna go someday.. simple as suya #20
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by passyhansome(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2016

Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
So?..they won't still win world cup?..if dem like let dem hire guardiola...hyprocrite English FA
do you really know why they sacked him. nawao

1 Like

Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by isahsalee: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nonsense, as if they re serious people, first round team.
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by engrjacuzzi: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Roberto di Matteo is another candidate to get the three lion job.
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by babyfaceafrica: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
victor1983:
do you really know why they sacked him. nawao
no be because of the mumuness undercover press people wey go grasp intel on am about circumventing FIFA rules on transfers?
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by superfelix: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
he was not sacked oh! d contract was terminated mutually.. he stepped down frm d post actually
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by vosquare: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
English media will forever be a curse on English football

1 Like

Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by crystar: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
I think Big Sam just reap the seed he sowed years back. That was how he terminated Okocha career. Evil has a way of catching up with people. I wish him well.
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by agrovick(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
dominique:
What he did was more or less a consultant work, should that have cost him his job?

As much as i like him, I didn't expect him to out-perform Roy Hodgeson or Steve McLaren. He would have delivered mediocre results like his predecessors (IMO). Southgate is a worse replacement. I wonder when the FA will start getting it right.
Southgate's appointment is temporary except he suddenly becomes the English version of Pep Guardiola in the matches within the scope of his appointment.

Bad mouthing your predecessor and your boss will definitely cost you your job.
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by julioralph(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chai so big sam like egunje like this shocked

well, Oliseh is available for England sha grin
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by enambobo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Never trust anyone in your life cos you don't who is planning your downfall. His position was admired by many and some are devilish. They knew his week point and decided to set him up. Truly not everyone who smiles at you is a friend.

4 Likes

Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by prinsam30: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
That's why I like these white mugus, them fvck up small like this na to resign

but our brothers for Africa especially naija, them go sit down for the seat, beat them chests, say dem never see anybody wey dem born him papa well make him come remove am from the chair, like say the position na their Heritage

if na lie I dey lie, ask saraki, No-Wisdom danlong, the clueless NFF boss amoju peakmilk and the host of others

1 Like

Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by Bollinger(m): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
So?..they won't still win world cup?..if dem like let dem hire guardiola...hyprocrite English FA

At least dem don win am before. Which one una don win? And you get mouth de call another country hypocrite. Smh.
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by Bollinger(m): 12:12am On Sep 28, 2016
addictedwriter:
You earn 3 million dollars per year and still got caught in a scandal of 400,000 dollars within few minutes of an interview, because you couldn't control your lips.....Indeed the mouth is a deadly poison.

Are you sure you read and comprehended the write up?
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by amanze15(m): 12:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Sam allardyce na yahoo boi with a Big mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy i guess he can move to south Africa or Hong Kong, the British press has dry cleaned his career. such a pity, my adopted tribe would say "ogun idile" undecided undecided cry
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by buffalowings: 12:33am On Sep 28, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

Mtceww you think say dem dey corrupt like you?.

Integrity before success
World cup can wait
Make ur society liveable first

After all it is just football
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by buffalowings: 12:35am On Sep 28, 2016
allanphash7:
I hate English FA

At least they aren't corrupt like nff

1 Like

Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by DrinkWater10: 12:36am On Sep 28, 2016
allanphash7:
I hate English FA
Chelsea fan spotted
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by Edum13656: 1:38am On Sep 28, 2016
I prefer Southgate sha
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by gulfer: 2:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Comments here are sickening, this is what should obtain in any sane society. Nigeria is a million miles away from this sort of credibility inducing decisions cool shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by DeRay98(m): 3:25am On Sep 28, 2016
segxes23:
And here we have Olise and Sia one always bad mouthing the government and players...

You think they owe their coaches like NFF does?
Don't raise an opinion when you don't know shit about the matter. He was sacked primarily for corruption for trying to make money by advising transfer contractors on how to beat the transfer regulations.
Those Asians might also be betting syndicates that rig matches to make millions.
This is how you kill corruption from its root. angry

1 Like

Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by DeRay98(m): 3:28am On Sep 28, 2016
gulfer:
Comments here are sickening, this is what should obtain in any sane society. Nigeria is a million miles away from this sort of credibility inducing decisions cool shocked cool

Not only you, you see the mentality of the so-called leaders of tomorrow in Nig? They are already pregnant with corruption embryo to deliver corruption when their season is due.
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by breakeven: 6:01am On Sep 28, 2016
These are human beings and not the type we have here
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by Bamz(m): 6:15am On Sep 28, 2016
dominique:
What he did was more or less a consultant work, should that have cost him his job?

There are code of ethics bothering on conflict of interests and showing leadership. His position is a very transparent one. He apologized for his error of judgement. I believe he shouldn't have been sacked.
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by dominique(f): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Bamz:

There are code of ethics bothering on conflict of interests and showing leadership. His position is a very transparent one. He apologized for his error of judgement. I believe he shouldn't have been sacked.

Yeah, I also figured he must have gone against some clauses on his contract. If only he had faced his job, he wouldn't have found himself in this mess.
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by miqos02(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2016
every country has corrupt people
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by Bamz(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2016
dominique:

Yeah, I also figured he must have gone against some clauses on his contract. If only he had faced his job, he wouldn't have found himself in this mess.

The position has enough pressure of its own. I believe he won't stay out of job for long.
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by zynzyn(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2016
England always messing with their football talents on non footballing issues!

The guy had a 100% record. They could have fined and reprimanded him!

That is how they treated John Terry. Media TOO POWERFUL for the good of the National Team!!

E fit tay for una to win trophy o! LOL!! angry grin

1 Like

Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by gtin(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2016
I feel for Big Sam, I wud hv love to see hw he runs the English team, anyway nxt time he will learn to be more careful.
Re: Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager by tyav7: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2016
adioolayi:
If Na Naija....Nothing Will Happen...God help my Country
He would have been given a chieftancy tile before Christmas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Agree £40 Million Fee For Ajax Midfielder Van De Beek / Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid / Ibrahimovic Hints At A Possible Return To Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.