Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. (1210 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / When He Says "Its Over" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
I see why some girls don’t like to be slaves to their boyfriends, now I know the reason why most girls will say if he hasn’t married me I won’t cook or clean for him and I wish I had that same philosophy before dating this cow.

No one has ever had a problem with my cooking, but anytime I come to his place he complains about my food, it’s either the salt is much or the pepper isn’t enough, one day he told me I didn’t cut vegetables well and it made the soup bitter, I was shocked, I didn’t know vegetable sizes could make soup bitter, anyway I let it go and apologized.

I read you posts on Nairaland and decided to email you and know if you can talk some senses into me, yesterday I prepared rice and stew because his friends were around, I was at my place and he called me to come to his and cook and me being a fool in love hurriedly left everything I was doing, went out in the rain just to go cook for the goat who doesn’t even appreciate my food.

After I had spent two hours cooking, I served he and his friends, he took one spoon and spat the whole food out and landed me a slap on my face, everyone was shocked, he said how many times has he told me to use olive oil instead of groundnut oil to cook stew for him, I lost my tongue and voice, not only has he never told me anything like that, I had always cooked with groundnut oil for him, his friends were so angry at him that they left without eating the food.

Bella what do I do? Do I just walk away and save my face? The shame is becoming unbearable each day and I just can’t take it anymore.

Talk2Bella.

You’re in a relationship with an abuser and this is how it starts, from emotional torture to physical torture and most times death follows.

You need to walk away ASAP, I don’t need to advise you much, it’s clear you know what to do; from your email I can sense you aren’t a weak woman and walking away would be very easy you should take that step.

Nothing concerning your cooking will ever please him so do not even try, he’s going to keep complaining even when you do it exactly the way he told you to, nothing ever pleases people like that.

Yesterday was a slap, tomorrow might be the mortuary, is he worth all these?

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/he-says-i-dont-know-how-to-cook-but-i.html

1 Like

Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by DTOBS(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
What episode of super story is this please, I need to download it.

1 Like

Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
DTOBS:
What episode of super story is this please, I need to download it.

Bella's Episode grin

1 Like

Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
hahaha cheesy this is good stuff
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Madam (talk2bella) you again? if you no sabi cook, wetin cum be our own nah.. just kidding though.
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hahaha cheesy this is good stuff
Why wont it be good? when u actually cannot cook too.. maybe it was you that even sent her the story self, who knows?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nothing is wrong with your cooking. It his ex's juju that's strong. Her babalawo get phD

Claiming he warned u against olive oil when he never did na original manipulation.
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
kelval:
Why wont it be good? when u actually cannot cook too.. maybe it was you that even sent her the story self, who knows?
nah. I'd be in jail if my boyfriend spat attempted 2 spit food at me angry
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by queencalipso(f): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmmm!! Speechless angry shocked what a man!!!!
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by missKiffy(f): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
This story doesn't sound real joor
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Eleganza33(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Not new,i know four people that behaves like that you can't ever cook their taste.
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by youngberry001(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ah think am lost........fvcking find a way out sad
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Are you fυcking him well? angry fυck his brains out and watch his impression change

Thank me later undecided

HIS ROYAL FUCKNESS i Love to fυck was here
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
kelval:
Madam (talk2bella) you again? if you no sabi cook, wetin cum be our own nah.. just kidding though.

grin
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
missKiffy:
This story doesn't sound real joor
Uhun grin
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nothing is wrong with your cooking. It his ex's juju that's strong. Her babalawo get phD

Claiming he warned u against olive oil when he never did na original manipulation.

Hahahahahhahahaha
Damn
That's a good one
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
queencalipso:
Hmmmm!! Speechless angry shocked what a man!!!!

Just say what a "Confused man" grin
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Eleganza33:
Not new,i know four people that behaves like that you can't ever cook their taste.

Looool
Wonder how that's working out for them
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by queencalipso(f): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Just say what a "Confused man" grin

Some men ehh!! I just tire for them. Somebody like me in this situation; will just locate my bag, walk out and never look back.

Imagine!! Not a single gratitude for taking her time to make the meal rather she got a slap and embarrassment. And she's still asking wether to leave him sad

Good morning dearie.
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Cutehector(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2bella, look you have to incorporate me into this your guidance and counselling ministry cool
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by jamalnation(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmn kill us
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2016
queencalipso:

Some men ehh!! I just tire for them. Somebody like me in this situation; will just locate my bag, walk out and never look back.

Imagine!! Not a single gratitude for taking her time to make the meal rather she got a slap and embarrassment. And she's still asking wether to leave him sad

Good morning dearie.

Goodmorning love

In this recession period kwa

I'd cook with my money and be rewarded with slap grin

Issorite
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Talk2bella, look you have to incorporate me into this your guidance and counselling ministry cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which position do you want wink
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which position do you want wink
lol the male position of you. cool two heads are better than one, you knw.
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:
lol the male position of you. cool two heads are better than one, you knw.

yea indeed, 'd give it some thoughts
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Cutehector(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

yea indeed, 'd give it some thoughts
how many years will it be wen u make up ur mind?
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:
how many years will it be wen u make up ur mind?

I have some unanswered mails yet

Before I post for noon I'd send one of them to you then you can advise that person and send it back to me I'd upload and either both of us can upload it here cool?
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by bamisepeters(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
I love this episode. The lady sounds like someone who knows what to do which makes the advice simple. ~MOVE ON IN LIFE BEFORE YOU ARE MOVED TO THE OTHER SIDE~. You can cook but not for him.
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Cutehector(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I have some unanswered mails yet

Before I post for noon I'd send one of them to you then you can advise that person and send it back to me I'd upload and either both of us can upload it here cool?
ice cool baby... cool

Pls follow me bak
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:
ice cool baby... cool

Pls follow me bak

alright, I posted that one already, will upload it now sorry your reply came late, send me your email and i'd send u two this night, you're gonna be in charge tomorrow alright?
Re: He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

alright, I posted that one already, will upload it now sorry your reply came late, send me your email and i'd send u two this night, you're gonna be in charge tomorrow alright?
alright. Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies, How Has This Recession Affected Your Taste In Men? / How Come Only Women Can Be Raped And Not MEN / How To Date A Girl Dhat Is Way Out Of My League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.