Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) (19490 Views)

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
According to Maigari Sani Auwal....

'MAKARFI & PRINCE ADEYEYE MET SENATOR ALI MODU SHERIFF IN HIS OFFICE THIS AFTERNOON TO APOLOGIZE!

To what look like a surprise move this afternoon, Senator Makarfi and Prince Adeyeye came to the PDP National Chairman, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff office unexpectedly to apologize on the lingering crisis in the party.
Senator Makarfi who spent almost an hour with the PDP National Chairman, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff in his office discussing issues pertaining the party and the court case.
Upon all the discussion Senator Ali Modu Sheriff said that the court case is still in order on the Thursday, 28th of this month.
For that matter we shall meet in the court on Thursday to decide who is the National Chairman and who is going to prison.
More details will follow later'.

Gbadura however gave a different version of the story.According to him,it was a reconciliatory meeting.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/makarfi-ali-modu-sheriff-meet-over-pdp.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
More

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
OK
Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Tolexander: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
They are now yielding to Jonathan's advice to apologize to Ali Modu Sheriff!

9 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Hiploko(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abeg make una settle and come collect governance from these clueless mugus. Meanwhile, Sherrif give Makarfi 2 bottles of chilled recession. The bill is on me cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
With Ali modu sheriff at the helms of affairs of PDP

I can only wish them Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by kingsman66(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
lala. why is op not yet banned for this untrue and fraudulent news.
Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hiploko:
Abeg make una settle and come collect governance from these clueless mugus. Meanwhile, Sherrif give Makarfi 2 bottles of chilled recession. The bill is on me cheesy

Now Ali modu sheriff is no longer a bokoharam sponsor?

Nigeria youths I hail thee

17 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by weblord1900: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Hiploko(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
sarrki:

Now Ali modu sheriff is no longer a bokoharam sponsor?

Nigeria youths I hail thee
u dn reach here? He is a new creature. Like Amaechi, Fashola et al

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
sarrki:
With Ali modu sheriff at the helms of affairs of PDP

I can only wish them Goodluck
Baba talk true this good news deh pain you well well ? you wish the fight shouldn't end.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hiploko:
u dn reach here? He is a new creature. Like Amaechi, Fashola et al

When we queue behind a party it does know one good

I will support anyone that will make the country better

Not minding which party he or she is from

5 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Danzakidakura:
Baba talk true this good news deh pain you well well ? you wish the fight shouldn't end.

Sheriff & Makarfi are light weight politicians only popular

In the southern part of the country

Ask around

4 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by olaolaking: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Adult version of Tom & Jerry
Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Hiploko(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
sarrki:

Sheriff & Makarfi are light weight politicians only popular

In the southern part of the country

Ask around
the supposed heavy weight politician PMB just won himself the medal for the worst President in history. Evidence: recession back to back

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Hiploko(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
sarrki:

very well said! We need and deserve a better country

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 28, 2016
I still don't understand. Apologize for what na?

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Chai I don't like Sheriff in PDP...

Cool tho

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:47am On Sep 28, 2016
I don't know why this Sherrif looks like a Rabbit to me undecided lipsrsealed angry

3 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by TPAND(f): 5:28am On Sep 28, 2016
PDP is an association of jobless Gentocrats

1 Like

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by policy12: 5:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Pdp a confused party.. .

Nigeria a confuse State.. .

All I see is self seeking power drunk people, Apc is a good example they are not interested in us all they care about is their pockets.

This show that in politics especially in Nigeria there is no permanent friend or enemies, a wake up call to all the e-warriors killing or abusing themselves because of politicians. Don't be surprise with the crack in Apc soon politicians will be jumping back to Pdp.
Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by tyson99(m): 5:57am On Sep 28, 2016
see big jeeps everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by duduade: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Mmmmmmaaaaaaaaad people on the prowl
Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Caseless: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2016
PDP is dead!
Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Hiploko(m): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Caseless:
PDP is dead!
them fit resurrect for Edo today!

1 Like

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Mujaheeeden: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

just like you are suporting a known theif like Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by yjgm(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Can someone tell me the difference(s) between politicians and journalists?
Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by comos: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Caseless:
PDP is dead!

but giving APC/Oshiomole headache of their life

3 Likes

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2016
This Ali modu sheriff na very stubborn goat.
Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2016
These 2 idiots are just fooling themselves not we the masses.
Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2016
grin on his way grin

Re: Makarfi And Ali Modu Sheriff Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Jay542(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2016
This Modu Sheriff na baba oo. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unconfirmed Report Indicates Shekau’s ‘capture’ / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri / 5 Million Nigerians Lifted Out Of Extreme Poverty In Three Years - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.