Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' (26352 Views)

APC Tony Nwoye Casts His Vote In Anambra(pics) / Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election / 'abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by brightballer(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2016
D guy fine sha..e com get pink lips join
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by DEIFIED(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2016
Nah wah, nah he ghost ni.
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by AleAirHub(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2016
hahaha.
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by saintkel(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Am sincerely hoping and praying that tmrrws election don't get bloody.
Tomorrow? I thought its today?
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by Uruanguy(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2016
How come he saw Voters register before time? He will explain that better if he's not behind the fake register.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by Obumorji(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2016
APC actually knw dey av lost diz election dey shud stop making things up to against PDP

2 Likes

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by Charleschidera(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2016
This is not time to campaign but to vote.... Go out and vote. Call your family and friends to go and vote. Social media is not that necessary again because they will not count the vote on it but they will count the one you voted at the poll..... So.. Today, it is time for Edo State to decide.... Don't waste your vote.... Choose the person you think is capable of delivering his job very well no matter the party.....

*Violent Kills* *Run from it*

SAY NO TO VIOLENCE

*I wish Edo State Happy and peaceful Election..

Am just Observing all the way from Enugu State undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by omas1(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Oshiomhole should go and sit Down and stop looking for a way to cause unnecessary tension he should get ready for a colossal defeat today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by Omeokachie: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Lol

Could this be the boko haram that made both the DSS and Police to arm-twist INEC into postponing the elections?

APC make una fear God na...how clumsy can a party get.

1 Like

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by GMbuharii: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Oshio the rat catching propagandist..ua time is up,u and apc! Start packing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by achieverme(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Why are you like this nw?
Did you read the op?
His picture and his other details were there, but instead of his name there was an Edo name. And this person is in jail right now in the US.

Why not ask oshomole to produce a copy of that so-called voters' register before you just comment unreasonably?
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by MistadeRegal(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2016
mars123:
you sef didn't do English comprehension?

Let me help you, it is his face on the register with a benin name and not his name on the register with a benin face!

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2016
achieverme:

Why not ask oshomole to produce a copy of that so-called voters' register before you just comment unreasonably?
Who is this one
Abi what are you saying
The original comment was talking about Mutallab being the only one with the name
When it wasn't a case of his name but of his picture and details.
Whether its verified or not is none of my business, I'm not from Edo.
Please people should use sense when commenting
Thank you

1 Like

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by repogirl(f): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2016
These lying liars again? By now don't they know that only zombies with no reasoning capacities of their own believe their trash?

If INEC is up to some shady shenanigans as Oshiomole says, then APC is behind it. Afterall we all know APC currently runs INEC.

Baba even has one of his 'daughters' as a senior official in there, what more evidence do we need to know that APC is INEC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by linusbnn(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Is he the only one with that name in the muslim world?

Abeg nigerians too like to dey make mountain out of mole hill......_fuck this!

Na Oshiomhole dey contest,why making noise?

1 Like

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by Vainglory: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Well, I don't believe anything coming from that man Oshiomole . We all know he is a pathological liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by linusbnn(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:
I love this Edo state election ,how did you see the ruling party crying and lamenting ?

I wonder if oshiomhole is the contestant

1 Like

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by linusbnn(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=MistadeRegal post=49734886][/quote]

Is oshio one of the contestants?
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by linusbnn(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2016
Uruanguy:
How come he saw Voters register before time? He will explain that better if he's not behind the fake register.

Oshio is not one of the contestants I wonder why he is crying on behalf of Obaseki

1 Like

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by MistadeRegal(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2016
linusbnn:

Is oshio one of the contestants?

Nice question. Ask INEC.

1 Like

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by drstone1: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2016
martineinstein:
we edo pipo say not to cultist candidate.

My two Cents advice for Ize-Iyamu. Careful not to waste unnecessary Energy trying to humiliate your predecessor when eventually God gives you victory. He who fights you today can also be your best defence tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by Obinoscopy(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Is he the only one with that name in the muslim world?

Abeg nigerians too like to dey make mountain out of mole hill......_fuck this!
It wasn't Abmdulmutallab's name that was seen in the register but his picture.

It was his picture with a different name...a benin name.
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by achieverme(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Who is this one
Abi what are you saying
The original comment was talking about Mutallab being the only one with the name
When it wasn't a case of his name but of his picture and details.
Whether its verified or not is none of my business, I'm not from Edo.
Please people should use sense when commenting
Thank you

You are the one who threw your sense to the dogs when commenting.

You saw no evidence of name or picture, but you start making senseless comment.

Dont you think you need some mental rehabilitation?
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2016
repogirl:
These lying liars again? By now don't they know that only zombies with no reasoning capacities of their own believe their trash?

If INEC is up to some shady shenanigans as Oshiomole says, then APC is behind it. Afterall we all know APC currently runs INEC.

Baba even has one of his 'daughters' as a senior official in there, what more evidence do we need to know that APC is INEC.
I jez tire 4 d lousy short demon. angry
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2016
achieverme:

You are the one who threw your sense to the dogs when commenting.

You saw no evidence of name or picture, but you start making senseless comment.

Dont you think you need some mental rehabilitation?
Why can't people think na??
The issue is not about whether the news is true or not.
Someone said they saw his picture
And you are asking if he's the only one bearing that name
Did they say they saw his name or picture?
If at all you want to ask you're supposed to ask 'is he the only one that looks like that?'
I'm less concerned about whether the news is true
Its just basic English comprehension
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
He who's supposed to answer that prayer has lost interest in Nigeria.
Why is that? shocked
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by philybuck(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Nobody is cursing because we have come to understand that Oshiom-ole is a serial liar.
blakid:
i opened dis thread hoping to see comments cursing nd blasting all dis Politicians witout taking any side or party, Buh i feel very disappointed seeing comments taking sides with a particular party.. When re we going to learn nd accept d fact dt dis people don't have d interest of d masses in their Heart...All they re fightn for is der pocket nd family well beign.
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2016
saintkel:
Tomorrow? I thought its today?
That mssg was sent yesterday, obviously u saw it tdy
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by Tallesty1(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Why is that? shocked
Because we are not following his ways
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by Ishiugbo: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Ekakamba:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-abdulmutallab-us-bomber-to-vote-in-edo/164126.html
...everybody knows that anything that comes out this OshomOLE is always lie,the man lie pass Devil.
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by achieverme(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Why can't people think na??
The issue is not about whether the news is true or not.
Someone said they saw his picture
And you are asking if he's the only one bearing that name
Did they say they saw his name or picture?
If at all you want to ask you're supposed to ask 'is he the only one that looks like that?'
I'm less concerned about whether the news is true
Its just basic English comprehension

Your had has really turned up side down. Was I the one that asked if he is the only one bearing that name?

Like I said earlier, you need mental reevaluation.
Re: 'Abdulmutallab, US Bomber To Vote In Edo' by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Ekakamba:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-abdulmutallab-us-bomber-to-vote-in-edo/164126.html

Nigerians need this ''underwear'' boy to use his skills inside aso rock.. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In Holy Mosque In Saudi Arabia(photo) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.