Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu (21675 Views)

Fulani Cattle Rearers Attacked In Plateau While Returning From Market. Photos / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Debaddest(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2016
[b][/b]
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by famousroland(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Thank God u survived the sh*t bro...u can never die if it is not ur appointed time
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by MadCow1: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

hmm when people insult you for this your idiotic comment you will shamelessly run to the mods to ban them, but they won't know you brought it to yourself

Insult me for what? undecided
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by adelumolo(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Its a big lie. Let the so called Fulanis be paraded. Once anyone try to settle a matter with others, its Fulanis. We can not be living in sins and expect abundant grace.
Villagers and kidnappers are mainly responsible for these ugly acts.
What is the population of Fulanis in the east?
Lets be wise once
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Haphard(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Chai., when wil these ungodly pipu stops attaacking we christians, oh lord save us. Madcow is indeed a cow and a mad pesin.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Luckylife(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4288534_img20160927wa003edit_jpegb35caaf695fc073e5f5a209c91932e01

Why only one cheek?

Why didn't he turn the other cheek?

He is not a true christian. angry
your case is beyond deliverance

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by justmenoni: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2016
looking for snake
LordNicvuitton:
Where is Lalasticlala
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by saintandsinnerz: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Insult me for what? undecided
Oh, you don't know? Then I'm sorry never knew your condition is this serious, forgive me!
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Walelavender(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2016
I think the government of the day in Enugu needs to do more in protecting lives and properties of the people. Enough of all this empathy without actions. The governor is the Chief Security Officer of the state.Part of his security votes should be channelled in motivating security officers in nipping this ugly trend in the bud since the FG is keeping mum.
Press statement of condolences when the havoc has been perpetrated should not be welcomed again!
If Abuja isn't going to do anything help yourself !!!
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by imurboss: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Thank God for his life,it was indeed a miracle
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by ImpersonatorSS: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Seems Enugu is Fulani land...

Fulanis will stop at nothing to take over a state whose first mayor was their son, Umaru Altine.

Too bad! smiley
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Geenickel(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

hmm when people insult you for this your idiotic comment you will shamelessly run to the mods to ban them, but they won't know you brought it to yourself

Never knew u saw the this too bro..... Sometimes i wander if some people were weaned by goats... Or buffaloes.. Rather than their mothers... S. M. H
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by MadCow1: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Oh, you don't know? Then I'm sorry never knew your condition is this serious, forgive me!

Now you are just being rude. undecided
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Sylvarresta(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Bunche of cowards, na to chestbeat dem sabi, Imagine fulani de kill you for your own land and the only thing you can do is to start wailing, now we know the region that is the real coward
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by MadCow1: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2016
rocknation62:
Your MUMU must be written in CAPS...

Does the CAPS have any special significance I should know of?
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by alaskido(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Buhari will not launch Operation Crocodile Smile abi na tears for this his so called Fulani herdsmen now o. If na Niger Delta militants who do not kill humans but only blow pipelines, they will be quick to launch Operation Crocodile Cries.

The Enugu governor and people, since the Federal government is not willing to do anything about the menace of the Fulani herdsmen, you guys should protect yourself and ban them from your state.
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by zinnyprecy(f): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2016
God thank you for saving His life, pls rescue all who are still in this wicked rascal's hostage.
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by kessling: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Fulani terrorists not herdsmen. Remember these people are a certain man kinsmen
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by rocknation62(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Does the CAPS have any special significance I should know of?
Cow,nor fllw me speak English. I nor go book & i nor knw school
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by legendglo: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4288534_img20160927wa003edit_jpegb35caaf695fc073e5f5a209c91932e01

Why only one cheek?

U are a fool

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by MadCow1: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2016
legendglo:

U are a fool

No I am not.
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by ProfEinstein: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Why only one cheek?

Dude this is not a joke, can you just stop.
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by MadCow1: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2016
ProfEinstein:
Dude this is not a joke, can you just stop.

The word of God is not a joke.
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Why only one cheek?

Hmm. Some people madness no get cure e.g. MadCow aka nnama. smiley
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by MadCow1: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2016
blues20:

Hmm. Some people madness no get cure e.g. MadCow aka nnama. smiley

It's Nama not Nnama.

Don't thank me, thank God.
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
timeman:
I have always suggested that Gov. Ugwuanyi dialogue with the fulanis who are bent on claiming part of their ancestral land. I sincerely sympathise with the Afonja Slaves.
Kiss The Truth!
to yourselve, does what you say make sense?
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Billygee2u: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
morbeta:
May God save Enugu state from the hands of these terrorists. some herdsmen needs to be burnt alife in ENUGU before Federal GOVERNMENT attention will be attracted. Cos for now it seems like these guys are test running the strength and fears of the indigenous people of these Enugu communities before a full scale attacks will be launched.
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by debuscket(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Make doz fullani men go anambra state, onitsha precisely if dey born dem well.
042 dey fall my hand
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by collins1895: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Y are ppl in enugu being quiet abt dis fulani herdsmen,make dem cum anambra,we go show dem pepper
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
still dnt undastand d reason why dis so-called Fulani herdsmen wnt stop attacking innocent lives... God help Us all
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:

It's Nama not Nnama.

Don't thank me, thank God.
No your own na Nnama. That whats qualify you. You stress the 'n'. Ibu nnnamaa! inugu. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult War In Rivers: 16 Killed In Shootout / Man Rescued While Trying To Commit Suicide In Jigawa State (photos) / Calabar Church-Ritual Items Are Drama Costumes; Blood From Goat, Chicken- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.