Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu (21740 Views)

Fulani Cattle Rearers Attacked In Plateau While Returning From Market. Photos / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Generalyemi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
4ckyou:

Say something? well that's what they know how to do best, they call the other tribe coward but to me the reverse is the case.

ya.that's ur opinion... but for d sake of known well known established fact...only one tribe in Africa is weakling, lazy and timid

AFONJA
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by vislabraye(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Godsate:

Apply sense please. May God save Enugu people from their leaders. What stop the governor and the traditional leaders from banning them like Fayose of ekiti state.

Can any southerner go to the north and start attacking the Imams ?

Enugun leaders protect your people.

I dey tell you. The day u as an Igbo or Yoruba mistakenly kill an Imam, there will be bloodshed. I don't know what Enugu governor is doing. Is there a better word that a coward ?
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Baroba(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
This guy was my senior @ Marist Okigwe, very pious Hunan being, am not surprised he became a priest.

The likes of UGWUANYI and Ekweremadu have let Enugu folks down, its about time the citizens arm and defend there community, this nonsense cannot go on any longer..rubbish..
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Kdon2: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4288534_img20160927wa003edit_jpegb35caaf695fc073e5f5a209c91932e01

Why only one cheek?

Why didn't he turn the other cheek?

He is not a true christian. angry

Na Fayose be their master! Animals in human skin
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by 0ganiru: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Now I know why Buhari wants one nigeria. To kill us off from where he and his co stopped in the civil war
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Lilimax(f): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4288534_img20160927wa003edit_jpegb35caaf695fc073e5f5a209c91932e01

Why only one cheek?

Why didn't he turn the other cheek?

He is not a true christian. angry
Just negodu ife si gi n'onu puta nwannaa ? Biko call your role model: onye isi ala anyi to tell his brothers to stop perpetrating evil in Enugu state. embarassed
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by cminca: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
THIS THING IS TOO MUCH O O O
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by edudguy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
I know this Priest, a very nice man. You'll have no idea he is a priest.... he once held his class under a tree and everyone was just staring at him because of the way he taught...interactive. I wish him quick recovery
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Henrichemeka(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Thank God for saving u, cos its only him that did this miracle. Glory to his holy name!
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by collinsJn(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Thank God for saving father cheta ! He is a catholic priest at collage of health science unizik Nnewi
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Carter4luv(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
wen will christians rise up, wen dey heard fulani herdsmen attacked redeemed and winners
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by zumbigbo(m): 3:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Buy Guns - protect yourself.

Bible is for the spirit. Gun is for freedom of movement in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Trying To Steal Panties From A FUTA Student's Apartment, Caught / Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals / Man Arraigned For Using Female Facebook Account For N1.5 Million Fraud(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.