Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. (8746 Views)

FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes / Victor Okafor 'Ezego': The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Gallantibaa: 2:34am On Sep 28, 2016
*My concern for Nigerians and their digestion of rumours*

*Nigerian government too can be threatened!!!!!*

In 2011, it was Facebook, Twitter and Instagram that was threatening the government. They believed the social media was spoiling market for the news houses and that people are now getting some level of liberty in terms of information sourcing. They decided to promote a bill on social media restriction but it did not work and I believe vehemently that they would have tried shutting down the servers of the platforms had it been that were domicile in Nigeria. Now the fire on social media restriction bill is doused and it is now MMM versus CBN. CBN feels threatened by MMM because MMM is not a registered financial services provider in Nigeria, it has been operational in Philippines since 2011 (it didn't crash), operational in South Africa since 2012 and so many other African countries and now in 120 countries of the world. I always love the malice of our government, they use the Web to kill the Web, they have passed information to the masses through the newsprint, they realised it was not working, now they have hired some quacks rumour mongers to start painting MMM black before the teeming participants. It is damn funny that our government is just bullying. Kikikikikikiki lol. They keep playing on the intelligence of the poor masses, they already know that we don't check the source of a news before we start sharing and trending. One question I always ask is "what's the source?" if it is dm say dm say, I shun it off and I type it on google to get my information. Thank God for Google!!!!
MMM Zimbabwe crashed! What a news? Which Zimbabwean newspaper reported this? Why not MMM Philippines or MMM South Africa? Hahahahah, I laugh in Punjab. I searched the net for the source, all I could find is www.nairaland.com and I begin to smile. They already know average Nigerian social medial person would visit nairaland per day and they see the platform as their best place to sell shits. Kudos to them. MMM is not my father's business but I hate this kind of cheap rumours. If MMM will crash, it depends on the participants and for now, the community still remains healthy.
"together we change the world".

*The details about Zimbabwean MMM that was reported crashed by half-informed Nigerian*.

I will do my best to explain what really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in the mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30 days unlike in Nigeria, where it is 30%. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need market penetration to attract participants. Their mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as it is been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?

Once again "Together we change the world"

*Ayodeji IBILEYE speaks*

Rebroadcast on all social media platform.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by OAUTemitayo: 2:43am On Sep 28, 2016
Ponzi scheme

2 Likes

Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Dclique(m): 3:15am On Sep 28, 2016
The fact is, its still a risk that many are willing to take, due to the current economic situation.
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Chikpat(m): 3:21am On Sep 28, 2016
Okk
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Lordjunta(m): 3:32am On Sep 28, 2016
if I lose my money how does it concern FG? Am in for good.
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Baroque(f): 3:41am On Sep 28, 2016
ok
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by diportivo: 4:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Ponzi na ponzi

Thing wey we do when we been dey school some 12years ago

Pennywise comes to mind undecided
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Lifestone(m): 4:51am On Sep 28, 2016
This MMM sh.t is attractive to only lazy mind who wants reward for doing nothing. A reflection of the rent seeking virus and mind set that have kept people poor.
Proof me wrong if over 80% of participants in this ponzi scheme are not poor folks, which is why they are not making a headway in life.
Has anybody bother to ask what sort of investments were the funds invested to generate 36%pa.
The longer this fraud continue, the bigger the fall when it will eventually happens, and it will one day.
A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Lifestone:
This MMM sh.t is attractive to only lazy mind who wants reward for doing nothing. A reflection of the rent seeking virus and mind set that have kept people poor.
Proof me wrong if over 80% of participants in this ponzi scheme are not poor folks, which is why they are not making a headway in life.
Has anybody bother to ask what sort of investments were the funds invested to generate 36%pa.
The longer this fraud continue, the bigger the fall when it will eventually happens, and it will one day.
you call mmm attractive for lazy minds okay if you swear you have not made any investment in your life I will agree with you but if you have then laziness will follow you and overtake you. And you call participants poor for taking tough decisions, ok Mr billionaire let them enjoy their poverty, while you wait for APC's change

1 Like

Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by introvertious: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2016
i am still waiting for the day it will happen. I was a victim in 2009 and u cant fool me twice with a different name and scope. I will surely laugh in chimchum when it happens.
MMM>>>>>MAKING MILLIONS FROM MUGUS.

3 Likes

Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by tolexy007(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2016
introvertious:
i am still waiting for the day it will happen. I was a victim in 2009 and u cant fool me twice with a different name and scope. I will surely laugh in chimchum when it happens.
MMM>>>>>MAKING MILLIONS FROM MUGUS.

ok keep waiting.... grin MMM is not by force wink

1 Like

Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by wman(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lifestone:

God bless you Bro. You just shared my thoughts. Most guys in this kind of thing can hardly come up with reasonable profitable business ideas. They are always on the lookout for quick cash.

Nigeria can't grow with this kind of mindset. Some will even tell you that they don'tind it crashing as along as they made their profit from it.

They are just making Mavrodi richer and ruining lots of lives on the long run.
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by ttmax09(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Some people re making money while some re busy critisizing. dancing awilo like diz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by slavemerchant: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
wman:

God bless you Bro. You just shared my thoughts. Most guys in this kind of thing can hardly come up with reasonable profitable business ideas. They are always on the lookout for quick cash.

Nigeria can't grow with this kind of mindset. Some will even tell you that they don'tind it crashing as along as they made their profit from it.

They are just making Mavrodi richer and ruining lots of lives on the long run.

Kindly explain how they are making mavrodi richer mr myopic individual

1 Like

Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by wman(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
slavemerchant:

Kindly explain how they are making mavrodi richer mr myopic individual
Mavrodi creates a lot of fake accounts for receiving help. Those that want to give help pay into those accounts. Mavrodi walks away with cool cash.

Bitcoin payment is encouraged and is even better for him. Now he pays guys extra N1000 for signing up. N1000 from where? Where is the N1000 coming from? The guides get 5%,3% etc. percentages.
There is a whole lot of manipulations and wheeling and dealing going on.
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by ola30(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
MMM structure has evolved over time, from a ponzi setup in the 80s to its present format. What crashed MMM in zimbabwe is because of ecocash. Imagine MMM nigeria processing payments using quickteller only, I mean money will have to pass through quickteller before onward movement to its destination and then one day quickteller issues a disclaimer probably because of pressure from the authorities what do you think will happen to mmm nigeria; collapse. We are fortunate that the present MMM structure in nigeria is a far better model, in this case there is no third party. Money is moved in a peer to peer manner. I dont have to give any soul money for onward movement to another soul. Am telling you if MMM nigeria can move past this wave of media attack, membership will hit 3 million by december. And the good news is that despite all this MMM is waxing stronger infact I registered quite a number of people today. Nigerians are tired and are ready to take any risk for their future happiness. WAILERS CONTINUE......I STILL GET PAID NOW.

4 Likes

Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Liamm(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
MMM having lost the trust of Americans, Europeans and Asians has decided to bring its fraudulent operation to Africa through South Africa, Zimbabwe and Nigeria. It is advisable you ignore any request prompting you to invest in MMM. It is in the records. No one has ever invested in MMM and came out rich. The end results are stories of people who have committed suicide as a result of losing their hard earned wealth to MMM. Nigerians be warned.

Check out MMM on Wikipedia and educate yourself.
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
MMM nigeria please take my suggestion. For many days I have been all over the net fighting and defending mmm from all the malicious attacks against it, even with the current fake news of its collapse in Zimbabwe. Please let mmm nigerian participants not pass 1 million people in that way we can sustain a system that people will have confidence in. Making it an all comer affair will not be healthy for the system in the long run. Let the system maintain at any point in time only 1 million people. If some people are removed from the system by way of blocking their accounts then the embargo on registration would be lifted for more people to make up the deficit. With time mmm nigeria would be able to weed off scammers, time wasters and panic prone participants. This is an appeal because I wouldnt want what was built in years to be destroyed by few disgruntled individuals

1 Like

Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Lifestone(m): 4:32am On Sep 29, 2016
intbizoil:
you call mmm attractive for lazy minds okay if you swear you have not made any investment in your life I will agree with you but if you have then laziness will follow you and overtake you. And you call participants poor for taking tough decisions, ok Mr billionaire let them enjoy their poverty, while you wait for APC's change
Ofcourse I have made several real investments and will continue to do so but certainly not on a ponzi scheme like this.
Don't ever call this fraud an investment again, you obviously don't understand the definition of investment, call it gambling and you maybe right.
You claimed participants are making tough decision on this fraud! What a you, what a pity
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Lifestone:

Ofcourse I have made several real investments and will continue to do so but certainly not on a ponzi scheme like this.
Don't ever call this fraud an investment again, you obviously don't understand the definition of investment, call it gambling and you maybe right.
You claimed participants are making tough decision on this fraud! What a you, what a pity
no problem continue your investments while we continue our scam. After all those doing forex, playing bets, doing yahoo yahoo, doing runs, doing mlm are all nigerians looking for a way out of the recession. You can be crusader running seminars on the dangers of such and then tell them what are the plans of government to help them economically .

2 Likes

Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by wealthinfos(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2016
Secrets to invest in mmm:

1. Now the system is sure & working Invest big and make good profit/intrest from it

2. Once you hv good profit, withdraw your capital then continue investing/trading with your profits/Intrest

3. When your profits increased more withdraw a little & then reinvest the remaining.

4. The idea is get to a point where you no longer trade with ur capital, but you trade with only your intrest/profits. So with this strategy you have peace of mind.

This is my strategy of this business and am earning good cash from the business at least to help urgument my bills in the recession

For free registeration & mentorship frm any part in Nigeria, feel free to contact me. If your in Port Harcourt, come i will personally register you for free with my internet and laptop.

Cal/whatsapp: 07063249904

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by kunlejazz(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2016
diportivo:
Ponzi na ponzi

Thing wey we do when we been dey school some 12years ago

Pennywise comes to mind undecided

LOL...I remember how my mum kept calling it 'penny wise, pound foolish'. Weeks later, I lost my N47,500 to the system. angry

However, MMM is by far better organised.
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by Knetpro(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
I wonder what you will say now that MMM has frozen all mavros.

Check the story out here ===>>> MMM Nigeria freezes all Mavros For One Month Causes Panic, Confusion Among Nigerians
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by deyem: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nairaland u guys av double standards.. If i wanted to defend my neolife networking which have been into for over 2years and has bin in existence 4d past 58years,my comment will be deleted that ur rules doznt allow advertisement of any networking/ponzi scheme.. Yet a very terrible scam ponzi scheme "MMM" gets even a full page? Well its all about d traffic 4u and not the actual interest of pple. I pray this comment itself gets published
Re: The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. by myleadmsn: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM again,leave them alone.... January is around the corner

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost? / Sanusi Wants Flexible Exchange Rate System Fully Implemented / Afren Begins Oil Drilling In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.