Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari (2104 Views)

Tinubu Denies Visiting Buhari Over Obasanjo / IDP Camp Bombing: Buhari Has Failed – Oby Ezekwesili Blasts / Tinubu Denies Circulating Quotes Involving APC, Buhari, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by deantimes(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2016
A National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has denied a media report that he “bombed” President Muhammadu Buhari.

Some online media outfits had on between Monday and Tuesday quoted Tinubu as having taken on Buhari following his face-off with the National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.

He was quoted to have made snide remarks about the President, including the fact that Buhari begged him to emerge president.

But in a statement by the Tinubu Media Office, the former Governor of Lagos State was distanced from the story.

The statement said: “In the past 48 hours, we have noticed the churning out of falacious and outright malicious stories in the social media concerning Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

“We want to state that the stories are patently false and we urge unsuspecting Nigerians to ignore the lies being spread and the wicked stories about what Tinubu purportedly said or did. The stories being churned out are being done by some fifth columnists who seek to drive a wedge between these leaders. One of such stories is the one entitled ‘Tinubu Bombs Buhari,’ which is fit only for the trash can and a figment of the writer’s imagination.

“Asiwaju Tinubu remains a staunch APC stalwart and supporter of the APC government under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari. Tinubu is preoccupied with assisting to find solutions to the present challenges now confronting us as a nation and nothing will distract him from doing this.”

Tinubu, according to the earlier story, allegedly spoke when he received a segment of APC chieftains from the South West who paid him a solidarity visit late on Monday.

He was quoted to have said: “I regret building APC and giving Buhari a platform to become president.

“We all knew he didn’t merit to be president, but you know how we politicians behave when we are desperate for electoral position; We beg.

“That was how President Buhari always and frequently came to my private house here in Ikoyi with his entourage which included that Nasiru and others.

“At a point, he was practically living in my house, under my roof. The room he was sleeping was just 6-7 steps from my own private room. I was building his confidence because he didn’t have it. He was even scared of Atiku and Rabiu.

“What I ate, he ate. My security was his security because he expressed fears about the security provided by the Jonathan government. He was afraid of Jonathan.

“Now they occupy Aso Rock and they think Asiwaju Tinubu is finished. He is using people I brought from obscurity against me. Now they say my mouth is smelling. They say I’m no longer relevant. The battle line is drawn, I will show them the meaning of Asiwaju.

“I know they have surrounded my house. They are there outside. You can’t see them but I know where they are. I see them, but I am not afraid of them. They know that.”

When asked “what next” by one of the loyalists, who said: “What do we do now?” Tinubu was quoted to have replied: “Don’t worry, just watch. Time will tell, I built this party and I can destroy it, but for now I vow, PDP must win Ondo State.”

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/tinubu-denies-bombing-buhari/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by Osehnetworld(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2016
*buhari has only succeeded in creating enemies for himself just a year to power

I feel all these are nt necessary especially when you yourself ain't smart

Jonathan did same to powers that brot him to power, buh what was the end result

buhari has drawn d battle line, he should just forgt 2019*

well first to comment
its Osenny again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 28, 2016
It might be a lie or is a lie no doubt.. but those words and statements seems real and genuine.

Politics and moles... no trusted friend/no permanent enemy..

All i see is tinubu distancing himself from the failed state of the economy.. he has earned a recognition too high to tarnish his image.

Militants in the south/boko haram in the north, reccession in the country, senate & hop divided for and against the president.. incompetent ministers and advisers..2019 is bleak for buhari..

I remember tinubu stating to buhari about (the bell being rung twice, leaves very little room for change during his 1 year in office)..

A wise politician whom's advise seems not needed, would distance himself and sit on the fence as not to destroy his affluence and clout when the oppurtunity comes up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by DelGardo: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Esseite:
It might be a lie or is a lie no doubt.. but those words and statements seems real and genuine.

All i see is tinubu distancing himself from the failed state of the economy

Whoever believed that "Tinubu bombs Buhari" hogwash in the first place...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2016
He's a reasonable leader he won't do such

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by Obijulius: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2016
The usual cowardice for which they are famed.

Watch as one idiot will try to show the wisdom in this cowardly action.

Lowlives

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by dunkem21(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by Caseless: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Osehnetworld:
*buhari has only succeeded in creating enemies for himself just a year to power

I feel all these are nt necessary especially when you yourself ain't smart

Jonathan did same to powers that brot him to power, buh what was the end result

buhari has drawn d battle line, he should just forgt 2019*

well first to comment
its Osenny again
shut da fvck up! Did you read what is written up there?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2016
These people should concentrate on serving their people.
Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by APCsupporter: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Caseless:
shut da fvck up! Did you read what is written up there?

Didn't you see first to comment in his post? That's all that matters to them. They don't read anything at all

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by Caseless: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

Didn't you see first to comment in his post? That's all that matters to them. They don't read anything at all
don't mind those cows!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Obijulius:

Lowlives

Total factory overhaul required

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Caseless:
don't mind those cows!
this not a motor park please

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by Caseless: 7:06am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:
this not a motor park please

watch what you quote me to say.
Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Caseless:
watch what you quote me to say.
motor park language is not

Allowed here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by Oblang(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Obijulius:

Lowlives

To u everything is cowardice except ojukwu fleeing to cotedivoir during the Civil War... Who believe that "Tinubu bombs Buhari" story in the first place knowing fully well that so opposition group are ready to cause discord within the ruling party...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by chuksmore: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2016
noted
Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2016
I just didn't believe that shiit
Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by yjgm(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2016
I laugh in swahili over those who believe this poo.
Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by Mujaheeeden: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2016
APC division started so fast that their supportes have started fighting before the fighting ground is set.

Today fight is between Caseless a hardcore muslim buharistand Sarrki an anywhere belle face Jagaban ssupporter. L grin

Sarrki don't fear because an ally that goes by toyebarcanistai is on his way to help you since Jagaban commands the money shots grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by OlujobaSamuel: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Esseite:

All i see is tinubu distancing himself from the failed state of the economy.. he has earned a recognition too high to tarnish his image.

Militants in the south/boko haram in the north, reccession in the country, senate & hop divided for and against the president.. incompetent ministers and advisers..2019 is bleak for buhari..

I remember tinubu stating to buhari about (the bell being rung twice, leaves very little room for change during his 1 year in office)..

A wise politician whom's advise seems not needed, would distance himself and sit on the fence as not to destroy his affluence and clout when the oppurtunity comes up.
bro, that statement isnt real, tinubu no be that kind talkative, he wont even have said such to those visitors because i'm sure he wont even trust them in this kind fight

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by HtwoOw: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Another propaganda busted
Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by Hundredhundredd: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2016
Obijulius:

Lowlives

The Abidjan coward below will give you a dirty slap.

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by midol: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Everybody sabi say Tinubu dey vex for Buhari but the way Tinubu dey avoid to mention buhari name for this issue ehhh. Fear dey catch the man no be small. Him no want make Tyrano-dullard open him casefile. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by globe16: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:
motor park language is not

Allowed here
although we are foes here but I respect you for this cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by vengertime: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Thiefnubuu is a cocaine dealer , he can do that .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by yorhmienerd(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2016
vengertime:
Thiefnubuu is a cocaine dealer , he can do that .
A zombie spotted.
Re: Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari by 2mNaira: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Of course, Tinubu said those things.And of course it was wise of him to deny it after a mole let it out.

Didn't Iyabo deny the letter she wrote against her father?
Denying it doesn't make it false.After all government, the world over, constant lie to their own citizen's for national security or for protecting national image.

Denial is Standard Operating Procedure anywhere in the world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Rotimi Akeredolu In Comfortable Lead / 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups / Photo: Davido's Uncle Senator Isiaka Adeleke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.