Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant (5725 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Vaxt(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2016
They say women are more scared of getting
pregnant than contracting HIV/Aids.

I am not sure about the authenticity of the statement,but you get the point.
Women will go at extra lengths to ensure they DO NOT
get pregnant.

This is a fact, since time immemorial, women have been using bizarre ways to avoid getting pregnant, S-xually Transmitted Infection’s aside.

Here are some of the bizarre things they do to enjoy s-x
without getting pregnant.

5. Squat and sneeze

Immediately after s-x, a woman is required to squat the
sneeze. This movement is said to force out every single
sperm from the woman’s veejay.

In ancient Greek, physicians recommended women to do this to shake the sperm out before fertilizing the egg.
Women were also advised to jump up an down, and kick their feet against their bums, to avoid getting pregnant.
How practical?

4. C.ex during periods
It is messy, I know.
Turns out, women enjoy s-x during their periods.
To add onto the natural lubrication, it is said chances of a woman getting pregnant at this time are close
If you attended a biology lesson, then you know this is a
lie.

3. Honey

Applying honey on your hu-ha can prevent pregnancy.
The honey will change the acidity of the vagina, making it hard for the sperm to swim to the egg.

In ancient Egypt, women added crocodile poop to the
honey before applying the mixture.
This just screams yeast infection.

2. Coca cola

Yes, apparently the Coca cola drink not only quenches
the normal thirst but also does kill sperms, according to online myths.

A woman is required to douche after intercourse, the
carbon in the soda is supposed to be effective in
preventing pregnancy.

Women are still using this method to date. I think this is a perfect recipe for a yeast infection.

1. Taking Panadol/Painkiller after s-x

It’s supposed to be as simple as ABC, ingest painkillers
after having s-x.

What is the worst thing that might happen, probably
ingest enough to overdose yourself and actually fall sick.

NOTE: The Only way you can prevent pregnancy is
by using a condom, contraceptives or abstinence.
The rest are just myths.

Know or heard of other ways? Comment below

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Mimidiva(f): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2016
douche after intercourse is cool, have passed this level, na belle sure pass now grin

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Salt and water drink it.. My babe before did it I fear oooo. Fear women

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by AfricanApple(f): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2016
you never jam sperm wey wear armor grin how will the coke enter the sha

9 Likes

Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2016
cheesy

I don't think only Nigerians girls practice all of these ... wink
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2016
Withdrawal method
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Pierocash(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2016
my gal did that,salt and water,painkillers and panadol.u knw what?She stil got pregnant wit a bouncing baby boy.

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by NevetsIbot(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2016
AfricanApple:
you never jam sperm wey wear armor grin
how will the coke enter the sha
Nairalanders no go kill me o... cheesycheesycheesycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Mimidiva:
douche after intercourse is cool, have passed this level, na belle sure pass now grin
then let me help you with that.
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by VanBommel(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2016
iFuck:
Withdrawal method
Na that one sure pasd cool cool
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Mimidiva(f): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
dancok:
then let me help you with that.
don't worry, the supplier is already there grin

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by francotorti(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
The rest are just myths.

Thank God say u remember where u left ur brains

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mimidiva:
don't worry, the supplier is already there grin
ah!
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Loyalblak007(f): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
You omitted the most important one
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Vaxt(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
francotorti:
The rest are just myths.

Thank God say u remember where u left ur brains

mind ur words
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by vanb26(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Acquire that skill at your convenience.
Www.Corridorspree.com/training
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Greataausim(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
My babe normally drink spetrim after the randoms sex to avoid unwanted pregnacy for the past 3yrs now. We do enjoy sex without condom.
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by DozieInc(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
AfricanApple:
hahaahaahaa, as armoured personnel carrier.
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by DozieInc(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
AfricanApple:
hahaahaahaa, as in armoured personnel carrier.
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by IME1: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
seen sad
but did you know that ...

1 Share

Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lime...
Salt solution...
Alabukun...
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lies.. They fυck another dick that has anti-semen so it kills the previous sperm undecided

HIS ROYAL FUCKNESS i Love to fυck was here
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by ademasta(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Loyalblak007:
You omitted the most important one
Tell me abeg grin
Re: See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant by kdfinest(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

I don't think only Nigerians girls practice all of these ... wink
lolss hope you aint included sha. because if i hear say u dey .........

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies / If A Girl U Are Wooing Sends U This? / How Many Guys Here Experienced This From Girls? I Want To Check Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.