Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Using Glo Mobile Sim In The Uk. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Glo Mobile Sim In The Uk. (1880 Views)

Using Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android / What Is Wrong With Glo Mobile Internet? / Glo Mobile WAP Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Glo Mobile Sim In The Uk. by Hynman: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2009
I know Glo Mobile works in the Uk but I'm having a problem finding the correct type of gsm phone to put it in. I have put the SIM in a Motorola V6 (i think it's called v6 -the pink one) but it has zero reception.

Can someone please recommend a phone (something cheap, nothing fancy, nokia prefered) that will work with the Glo mobile sim in the UK?

Thanks! smiley
Re: Using Glo Mobile Sim In The Uk. by hayprof(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
Is the GLO UK sim meant to work here ?
Re: Using Glo Mobile Sim In The Uk. by Hynman: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
There is no Glo UK sim. There is the normal naija Glo sim that you can use abroad (roaming) in the UK.

(1) (Reply)

Ping With Your Android. With Bbm App. So Easy / Blackberry:error Id 30801 - Too Many Changes Of Bb PIns-solution / Games Wont Run On Windows 8.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.