Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) (37517 Views)

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Released By DSS After A Month In Detention. Photos / Protest For The Release Of Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Detained By DSS (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
i laff at nigerians when they ridicule old men who rule dem and demand for young blood in leadership.

The hedonistic nature of our youths will make dem worse than d old men in power

3 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by sen8or(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Haphard:
Saraki is a devil, ritualist, thief and a corrupt man.. Your downful is at hand.
#Allegation
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
It's Nigerian culture that encourages corruption. Most politicians live flamboyant lifestyle. Politics is too too lucrative in Nigeria. If anyone's family member here simply becomes a commissioner, the whole extended family will expect money, jobs, gifts and all sort of responsibilities from him. How wont he end up being corrupt. For example Adedibu, despite all his atrocities still had a lot of people sing his praises because he had access to govt money and was benevolent with it.
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by inme: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Useless abbokiss will support him if he was from their desert just like they are supporting that confused old man in aso rock.

11 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
hehe and yet we say we want power to go to the nigerian youth cheesy.we youths we are more corrupt and materialistic than the elders.give the youth the chance to lead this country he will bankrupt the country and sell it to china while he carries the proceeds of the sale to spend on beer and olosho.

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
ebujany:
Bros chop your money na your turn. No mind all this aboki them
from ur comment,this country has no future
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by ebujany(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
martineinstein:
from ur comment,this country has no future

Haba, the country get future b4? Its like ur a learner?

10 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
all what I can see and read here is that corruption has eaten deeply into the bone and marrow of the so called youth who are suppose to be the leaders of tomorrow.

Quote me wrongly and see the way dry thunder will fire you.
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
The op should have said aLMAJIRIS blasted Ikenga for going about his normal duty.
When I first saw the headline l thought the convoys were up to 20 like that of Mr. Liar mohamad

10 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by birimambiri: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
i just dey laugh
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by mightyhazell: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lol! Dese ones na car?? That poster needs his head examined. Useless sentiments

12 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by ernecy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
all I can see is bad belle everywhere.
this guy is just a normal , why all the hate and fuss.

12 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
THATS NOT HIS CAR, A FRIEND OF MINE TOOK THOSE PHOTOS, THATS THE CAR OF MURTALA MOHAMMED THE CURRENT NYCN PRESIDENT WHEN THERE WENT TO THE VILLA TO OPPOSE THE SALE OF PUBLIC ASSETS..

2 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by sleazy5(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
I believe This thread was created to whip up sentiments. First the cars are not exotic. Second that's not even an example of a motorcade.

11 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Baba enjoy your time jare....most people crying foul here will do worse.Besides all I see are two old model cars DAT his boss's last child wouldn't dare step into.

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
DaniDani:
is there any big thing about this car? where is the pomposity, flamboyant lifestyle and arrogance in this, car? is he just hating or envying?
help me ask them ooo.
That old mercedes and ancient 4runner?
And is this not d guy they said is Saraki's aide,wc means he has other influences and sources of money.
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by sammyj: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
It seems you need an eye test !!!! cool shocked grin grin
Danzakidakura:
@ op I didn't see any Nigerian that blast him, I only saw Almajiris with their usual bad belle again non northerners, if the guy is an Hausa man they will sing his praises just as they are doing to the dullard now .
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Trigga001(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Igbotic.. Igbotic.. Igbotic..
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by pedrilo: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
i have sometin for garba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by naijafella(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Which youth is this one representing? Definitely not me.Or is it you?
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by bkool7(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
obailala:
I don't see anything pompous about the Ikenga guy; he looks like a normal guy doing normal things (at least from the pictures posted). undecided undecided

You lost
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Had1zasaf: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
guy2two:
From the description, I was expecting to see something really expensive...

I think his convoy is rather ridiculous...

BTW is the other one not a 2006 4Runner?

Please

Please

I'm still looking for the motorcade abeg

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Come and buy this same Benz for 850k. That's the type of car I drive. As for that old car behind it, but it was parked by someone else if not, am sure they would have snapped the number plates too. It's an old Toyota 4 runner used as towing van.

2 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Had1zasaf:

Please
Please
I'm still looking for the motorcade abeg

lol
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Geaguy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
The youth council should note that the nigerian flag doesnt ave coat of arms attached to it. Misrepresentation! !!!! And they r the future leaders....
In other news while the country is in recession some bunch of shameless guys are busy at the green chambers on Jubrims suspension. ... please nigerians lets cry out... ###scrap national assembly#### it has caused more harm and good!!!!!
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by imoleaye(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Xer0:
OK
may the peace of the lord be with u my brother. No wonder most ppl won't mk it in life. MYOB
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by imoleaye(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
The guy is jealous of the youngman ni jor. If u get the opportunity no take am. Eyan yeye
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
at this point we are still doin northerner southerner apc and pdp shey, wee never ready for progress in this naija.. sad
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Saicology212: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
ebosie11:
Saraki's aide Ikenga Imo who is the President of National Youth Council of Nigeria(NYCN) continues with his flamboyant lifestyle.The young man moves around with the car above.A social media user Garba who is not happy with the type of car the guy is using wrote....

'The Motorcade here does not belong to a Governor or a Minister, its also not for carrying a Diplomat or an Attache.

Guess what?

It belongs to the President, National Youth Council of NIGERIA. (NYCN)

No wonder, oftentimes, the elections of the Nigerian Student Union bodies turn out to be bloody.

If an ordinary whoisit  of whocares would be moving around the Capital in this convoy with even Nigerian flag hanged ostentatiously, then Changecannotbeginwithme'.

Nigerians have blasted Ikenga,calling him a pompous man.See photo of his car and how Nigerians reacted above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/nigerians-react-as-car-sarakis-aide.html?m=1

Since when did just two vehicles constitute a convoy? Not holding brief for whatever flamboyant lifestyle the man observes, but Nigerians should limit drawing our attention to frivolous articles and rather focus on issues of national interest that are of grave importance.

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
I can imagine the nonsense
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by 9japride(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Those hating are d real enemies of Nigeria. Go to all major govt establishment na them full am(north). Yet the guy that posted this stuff won't say anything about it. Well done op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony / Boko-Haram : Orange Seller Arrested With N600m / Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.