Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) (23510 Views)

Kizz Daniel Unveils New Album Title & Cover Art / The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by chrislilfee(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2016

The cover art for Davido’s much anticipated project ‘Son Of Mercy’ has been unveiled by Sony Music.

The superstar shared the cover art on Instagram a few minutes ago with a message saying – “Whoever Tried To Count Me Out Cant Count.. Pre-Order S.O.M September 30th, Thanks To All My Fans & Family That Have Been Patient! I WILL NEVER TAKE A BREAK LIKE THAT AGAIN!! OBO”

The 5 track EP would be available for Pre-Order on iTunes this Friday – September 30th, It features production credits from Shizzi, Kiddominant, Spellz & more..
This is coming after Davido’s debut album – OBO (The Genesis) was released in 2012.

Davido since followed up with smashing records like GOBE, SKELEWU, AYE, TCHELETE, THE MONEY & more.

Mark Your Calendars.. Its Finally ‘GAME TIME’

http://www.ourhype360.com/album/ep-alert-davido-unveils-cover-art-highly-anticipated-ep-son-mercy/
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Barely even tried and i made Ftc...... Moral of the Story .....Stop acting childish running to comment everytime like a Bingo theres more to life than that!!

8 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Looks ordinary.. good for him tho!__ I hope the tracks go burst brain sha!

6 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by chrislilfee(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jarizod:
Looks ordinary.. good for him tho!__ I hope the tracks go burst brain sha!

sure...him na BADDEST

6 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by froshhomie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Since 2015 bt for sure he z still d OBO

8 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Looks simple, buh na the content be the koko sha..big up OBO!

12 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by chrislilfee(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
froshhomie:
Since 2015 bt for sure he z still d OBO

lol!! yea

2 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by chrislilfee(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Looks simple, buh na the content be the koko sha..big up OBO!

watch out for it

3 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by BrutalJab: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Looks Simple

Bahdesst!

2 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by derajojosblog(f): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
chrislilfee:

The cover art for Davido’s much anticipated project ‘Son Of Mercy’ has been unveiled by Sony Music.

The superstar shared the cover art on Instagram a few minutes ago with a message saying – “Whoever Tried To Count Me Out Cant Count.. Pre-Order S.O.M September 30th, Thanks To All My Fans & Family That Have Been Patient! I WILL NEVER TAKE A BREAK LIKE THAT AGAIN!! OBO”

The 5 track EP would be available for Pre-Order on iTunes this Friday – September 30th, It features production credits from Shizzi, Kiddominant, Spellz & more..
This is coming after Davido’s debut album – OBO (The Genesis) was released in 2012.

Davido since followed up with smashing records like GOBE, SKELEWU, AYE, TCHELETE, THE MONEY & more.

Mark Your Calendars.. Its Finally ‘GAME TIME’

Read more: http://www.ourhype360.com/album/ep-alert-davido-unveils-cover-art-highly-anticipated-ep-son-mercy/

Cool!!

3 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by Forzap: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Worwor wan kill dis cover foto...vido bet why undecided

7 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 29, 2016
it's about to go down smiley....nice one OBO
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Sounds Dope cool

1 Like

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by LEAFLET(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Sorry G but you losing it.. Five track EP?? what's fuckery is that

2 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by veekid(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Seen
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by RealJaneDoe: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by Christane: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Son of mercy or son of money ...any wch way ...all gud congrat 4 d wrk.

1 Like

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by wesome2500(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Oga Davido, where have you been ni?
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by yeyeboi(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Keep up the go work boy smiley
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by darocha1: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Ok seen. what next?
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by frinx: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2016
There's nothing peculiar about it. Looks like something done on mobile App PICSART.
Cool though

4 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by PMONEY6: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2016
As usual, all the songs go be tif tif songs. wink wink
OBO BADDEST!!!
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2016
poor cover, my 3 years niece can make something better than that....

anyway... the song is going to be as the previous jagons......

Don't quote me please

1 Like

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by Moneyhatesme(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2016
His posture in that pic looks uncomfortable. undecided angry
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by geostrata(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2016
wink
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by ychris: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2016
Obo..keep balling. But btw,who design this?
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by wheesin(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2016
ordinary 5 track EP took him 2 years to release. undecided mtchew
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by oieda: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Let's be honest. Isn't this cover art just terrible. Abeg! Smh. From an international label??

3 Likes

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Dem use sagem camera phone snap this one?

1 Like

Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by Degratex: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Son of mercy? Ok
Re: Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) by oluxy(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Wait oooo.. Is this d cover? This cover can't take me 30 mins...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Boma Is Disgusting – Tacha Takes Sides With Angel / Video Of Adesua Etomi Dancing At Her Traditional Marriage / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage, And Dr Sid Strike A Cute Pose Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.