Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) (47134 Views)

Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos) / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
I guess the news was so good it made frontpage twice.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by marcelifeh(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Seriously I don't see any sense in this. To what ends? How can this people be living without purpose?
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by highwaist: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
The guys isnot washing her hand with wine,is wasing away the value of our nira.

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by marcelifeh(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Seriously I don't see any sense in this. To what ends? How can this people be living without purpose?
kiss
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by mightyhazell: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
moshould:
I no trip 4 any of dem....this is wastage a.k.a #Apa in yoruba language.. if u want to impress me, go to a near by hospital, make sure ur fellow yahoo guys are there to challenge u on spending....pay the bills of all d sick pple, go to a nearby school, pay school fees for those that cannot afford it...then I will twale u.....popping bottles in an old thang....#APA
u made a lot of sense! Reasonable ppl show off with meaningful things like charity. The day I gave 10k 2 two crippled ladies beggin for alms in a market place,I not only touched both livves,am sure I shored up good karma plus blessings from God. ...I cud also see admiration in the eyes of ppl around dere,...esp d ladyfolk around dere wink

And moreso I taught a lot of well to do guys in the vicinity dat u can actually spend such amount and evn more on strangers in need,..not just on women

4 Likes

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by gamargu(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nigerians and arrogance undecided undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by goldedprince: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
People saying they didn't work hard are idiots.
Lets assume they are ritualist or arm robbers or Yahoo bois or gays like u all claim. Do u think its easy to do ritual or rob or do Yahoo or have another guy yansh u?
If e easy may u sef go do am na

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
MaQuin:
change no affect some people sha

Manga pay na.... yahoo boyz
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
jerryunit48:
The height of mumurity

My guy leave them. Let them enjoy...na.their money.

Òmò those wine just dey make me high for here.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
ziggy3579:
Dem go suffer am soon grin , I hope their picture of regret would b posted just like dis one

Bad Belle spotted. grin
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by SlimShaddy10(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
ziggy3579:
Dem go suffer am soon grin , I hope their picture of regret would b posted just like dis one

don't hate, just pity them ok
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by legalgoon: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
iamtewwy:
. Afonjas.. From there face you would recognize them
Afonjas and mumulity are like

That's benin. Borrow sense.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
undecided[code][/code]if u make ur money d ryt way, u will spend wisely
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Youngtrice(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
All these ones na even poor yahoo boys sef.. na only one bottle of bellarie rose I see. Na their mates dey use Ace of spade take wash hand. at least if una wan mumu make una mumu with better wine

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by fammo: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Stupid yoruba boiz, ur Ibo counterparts equally involved in getting money thru fraudulent means are investing in beta tinz
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
massinola:
the gap between a wealthy man and a poor rich guy is like that between Obama and Buhari
why u go dey mention Obama and Buhari for the same sentence?
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by naijamakossa(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
charlesucheh:
NO NEED TO LOOK FOR THE NEW MEANING OF "STUPIDITY" IN THE LATEST OXFORD OR WEBSTER. NAIJAMAKOSSA COME AND KNOW THE MEANING HERE O!!!!!!!
who is calling me when I'm sleeping
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by iamaffluent: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Living flashy life but dem mama dey for house dey sock akamu ..
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Youngtrice(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Those of you shouting recession no affect these guys, the recession dey favour them. They get their pay on dollar.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
iamtewwy:
. Afonjas.. From there face you would recognize them
Afonjas and mumulity are like
this should be hard drug money..
proberbly igbo people(flat head generation)

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
naijamakossa:
who is calling me when I'm sleeping
WHICH KINDA SLEEP IS THAT?? COME LEARN NEW ENGLISH WORD.......
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by odeebee: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Yahoo Boys in action[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Stelvin101:
That was how one ediot tried killing his grand mother today in the morning here in Warri all for Yahoo+. He strangled the old woman, trying to kill her and she pretend to have died as he strangled her. He covered her with a black cloth given to him by the native doctor and locked her inside. The woman raised alarm when the ediot went out and people came to her rescue. When the boy returned back police apprehended him. Trust Naija police, see picking up of innocent Boiz today. Ask any yahoo boi wey dey hustle with brain, they will tell u money hard to get so spend wisely. These one washing their hands with MOET, we know how their story go end cheesy

Heehhhnnn.....

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by samguru(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Any Nigerian that washes hands with wine in this hard time should be arrested and charge to court. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by olutosfem(f): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
They need to wash the hands used in pressing computer now so dema hit am again
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by jerryfisher(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
I hand over una cast to OPC and EFCC
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by abbey621(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Even the richest of gangsters, drug dealers and Swindlers in the U.S do not go to clubs and do things like this. It's all part of the brainwashed Nigerian youth mentality. Tim ba lowo, wan ma gba! Let's stop this rubbish, we oppress one another more than the Whites all for what? Most of these wealthy youths are only planning for today while some lucky few might plan for their children but none of them are planning for the next four generations. As a race, as a nation and as humans we have to be wiser!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by hUmaneOne: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mr Seun, na advert for club joker Benin be this na.
any post about any club is from there..Bill them for advert o
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by dokJ: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
There is no money one doesn't sweat for, unless you siddon person carry money dash you... Yahoo o, armed robber o, fraudstars o, all na hustle.
Not my business sha, I like my peace of mind
u forgot prostitute..

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by ziggy3579: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lol u funny o, why would I hate on dem grin dia shine no stop mine now wink
SlimShaddy10:

don't hate, just pity them ok
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Tsongz(f): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin they washing it inside a bowl na, who knows maybe they'll still share and drink it back grin
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by naijamakossa(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
charlesucheh:
WHICH KINDA SLEEP IS THAT?? COME LEARN NEW ENGLISH WORD.......
what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) / Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.