Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems (34757 Views)

After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" / APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by Compliant(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
ATIKU OF CPC

TINUBU WILL FLOAT ANOTHER PARTY

APC DEAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by kennycalls(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
No ! thé président is not thé overall leader of the party
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by OGHENE316(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
dat one concern dem meanwhile let me go for my bet

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by kunle4toyeyaho: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Love Machine:
Apc is not ACN.Tinubu may be the national leader of ACN.But he is not the national leader of APC.APC is a merger party formed by cpc,acn,and apga who come together to form apc in other to defeat pdp.Tinubu is only a godfather to the southwest.
He is a national leader not the only leader.Atiku is also refered to as a national leader

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by LordIsaac(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
modath:

Atiku is hiding in the open...
Nice figure of speech!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by bishopstan(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by emerged01(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC die! Die!! Die!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by spitfyer(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
HATERS SIGHTED.....................................WELL I DONT BLAME YOU AT ALL, I BLAME YOUR GREAT GRAND PARENTS WHO FIALED TO EDUCATE YOU ON RESPECT FOR ELDERS.
Love Machine:
Apc is not ACN.Tinubu may be the national leader of ACN.But he is not the national leader of APC.APC is a merger party formed by cpc,acn,and apga who come together to form apc in other to defeat pdp.Tinubu is only a godfather to the southwest.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by Oblang(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Love Machine:

Did I jst see APGA?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by McFabian07(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
africanjink:
Waiting for presidency reaction to this lipsrsealed
Will He react? Someborry that speaks with Body language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by petekayo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by petekayo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
After scamming us they are now scamming themselves. APC=SCAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
This people would sacrifice Oyegun... He even lost his unit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oyegun turned Esau traded his integrity for a mole of cake. As for Atiku, he can never be trusted, cunny and desperate all in the pursue for 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by Shakur86(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
If a party national chairman can't win his polling unit, it shows a level of incompetence. My comments isn't in support of Atiku becos I know how hypocritical he's been.
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
spitfyer:

HATERS SIGHTED.....................................WELL I DONT BLAME YOU AT ALL, I BLAME YOUR GREAT GRAND PARENTS WHO FIALED TO EDUCATE YOU ON RESPECT FOR ELDERS.
Failed.Nobody is perfect.
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
kunle4toyeyaho:
He is a national leader not the only leader.Atiku is also refered to as a national leader
Why doesn't he preside in apc meetings?
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by kjhova(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
stronggman:
Apc is house with faulty foundation that must collapse any moment from now, imagine a ruling party without a board of trusty after a year and four months after winning election.

It is a terrible thing to imagine. APC last held a national convention in November 2014, five months before the geeral elections which the party won!!!

17 months after winning the general elections, APC has not BOT and has no plans for a national convention. No sign of any type that brrom weilding motly will ever thrung to the Eagle Square anytime soon.

Care has not been taken and thus the party is about to smash the rocks! If this happens, most of the blame will have to be placed at the door steps of PMB for remaining so tarcitun about the party affairs. His non-interest in party matters has allowed the goons to drown out the serious minded progressive fellows and they are about to crash the party on the president's head.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oblang:

Did I jst see APGA?
Yes.Is governor okorocha of imo state not a former member of apga.
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by Laido: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
ReddLabel:
It is in Atiku's interest to team up with Tinubu in fighting this open rape of justice, what goes around comes around!! Buhari won't contest in 2019, his anointed candidate El-rufai could be probably favoured in like manner if the issue is not addressed now, then, Atiku will be at the receiving end.

But wait o, Atiku was part of the bigwigs that bankrolled Aketi's campaign? The same man who is the largest contributor to Jegede's(PDP candidate) campaign? Politicians are snakes

Hmm, Don't understand all what you said , But, I like your username!! #Smiless
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by zubby29(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
seunmsg:
Atiku cannot come out publicly to criticise Tinubu, that would not be wise for a politician of his stature. Atiku needs Tinubu's support for his presidential bid hence, the public support. And for the people fighting Tinubu from the presidency, they will soon learn not to ever fight him. Atiku, Saraki, and even PDP will be salivating at the prospect of an alignment with Tinubu. If Buhari make the mistake of allowing Tinubu to align with those who want to oppose him in 2019, he should just start packing his loads from Aso rock.
love ur analysis but I strongly blv Nigerians will not gv APC another chance in 2019 he will b better off in PDP wch I blv he can win d ticket.even if PDP brings d devil as a candidate come 2019 dey will defeat APC watch out for Edo and ondo
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by Oblang(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Love Machine:
Yes.Is governor okorocha of imo state not a former member of apga.

How does one person decamping amount to merging the party.. Didn't some APGA governors decamp to pdp?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by seguno2: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
kayzat:
And the incompetent Oyegun lost his polling unit to the PDP today.

Less than 200 people voted and he still lost his unit.

Obasanjo lost his polling unit, ward, LGA and state yet he won presidential elections in 1999.
Next?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by farem: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
“since the APC found veritable reasons to review the outcome of the gubernatorial primary election it conducted in Ondo State, and was able to establish valid grounds to cancel that election and call for a fresh one, the decision to deviate from its own resolution is a negation of due process and an unfashionable hollow in democratic best practices.

“It was wrong for the APC to have set aside a resolution it had reached aimed at resolving the crisis in our party in Ondo State. It is a recipe for acrimony and division”, he stated.

Now I realized the great error committed by Oyegun: he really got it wrong on this one

Oyegun is a puppet /light weight installed and supported by Timubu.
He has entered one-chance now as he has bitten the finger that fed him.
Mark it :OYEGUN"S DAYS ARE SCANTY!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by mowapa(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tinubu has only one vote, it's his power to influence voters in the S.W that makes him important. But if Nigerians are still willing fools to be cheaply sold to a political candidate again,then Nigerians deserve the ugly season they are living thru now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by Aroh48(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
When most of our politheifians start joining apc,I jst knew dat smethn horrible is about to happen to apc .Those fools wil destroy apc the way they did to pdp.
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by krokronyash(f): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
cool
A win win situation for Atiku, sponsoring 2 candidates from 2 different parties.
North, political nerve centre of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by divineappo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/%e2%80%8eatiku-oyegun-cant-break-rules-without-consequences/
atiku is a snake, nigerians! Dont believe everything he said in dis post. He is a snake
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by holluphemydavid(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Atiku Sha wan rule Nigerians by all means
Re: Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems by Ayibaba1: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Our reasoning is quite unfortunate, yes, Atiku bankrolled Akeredolu's campaign, but did Atiku ask Akeredolu to insert 150 names of delegates that were not originally in the authentic list? Did Atiku ask Akeredolu to cheat? What wrong has Atiku done in calling a spade a spade?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Buhari Lifeless': FG To Summon U.S. Ambassador Over Trump’s Comment / PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.