Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Share Your Experience In An Up And Down Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience In An Up And Down Relationship (362 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / My First Experience In A Brothel / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience In An Up And Down Relationship by lawnreigh(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Good Afternoon Nairalander, I will like you to share you experience in a up and down relationship, when I say up and down relationship, I mean a relationship where you both love eachother and anytime you are together you are the best of friends happy together and all that but mid way some issues will come up like cheating, allegation and counter allegation leading to one person ignoring the other which might in turn cause a temporary split and after a while of holding grudges and beefs you tend to make up. This things are natural and normal thing that occurs in a relationship atimes but I am talking about a kind of relationship where it becomes so often that it now become a norm. This little things persistently cause temporal break ups, then both parties start missing eachother afterwards and find it difficult to break up. After a couple of weeks, months, you make up and continues and it now becomes a norm(Merry go round thing)
Is that kind of relationship really worth it?
Can that kind of relationship really move to the next level like marriage and all that?
All insults is allowed and I will really appreciate matured response from relationship expert and veterans, married people and all. Thanks
Re: Share Your Experience In An Up And Down Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
avoid deleterious partners and you won't experience DOWNS

real talk cool
Re: Share Your Experience In An Up And Down Relationship by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mine was juz going down... It Never went up... cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience In An Up And Down Relationship by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
[size=15pt]Well, enjoy your relationship while it last and fvck her well well(in short fvck her with all your strength grin), cos it'll go down one day and never come up again cry [/size]
Re: Share Your Experience In An Up And Down Relationship by BiafranBushBoy: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mine will never go down undecided

(1) (Reply)

She's Just Not That Into You! / Five Ways Money Wrecks A Relationship / Open Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.