Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday (1323 Views)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Hadez(f): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
I am not a fan of buying gifts for guys but there is this guy who has been so sweet to me and his birthday is coming up on Friday. I don't have any idea of what to buy for him. Planning to spend about 12k but nothing is coming to me concerning any birthday gift. help cry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hadez:
I am not a fan of buying gifts for guys but there is this guy who has been so sweet to me and his birthday is coming up on Friday. I don't have any idea of what to buy for him. Planning to spend about 12k but nothing is coming to me concerning any birthday gift help cry
angry just buy him condom and gerarahere...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Maxi112: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
the poster above me sha grin grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Young03(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
the guy that said about condom
ur a real guy, u de my mind

BT I will advise u op, to buy her range rover BT ur money no go reach
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Hadez(f): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
angry just buy him condom and gerarahere...

Not intelligent
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Hadez(f): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Young03:
the guy that said about condom

ur a real guy, u de my mind

BT I will advise u op, to buy her range rover BT ur money no go reach

Can you read?
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by mrmrmister: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Buy a ring and propose lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hadez:

Not intelligent
what intelligence do you expect by opening a fuccking thread on here...
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
you are a real gee... Lol... Make she no forget add flower ...
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Hadez(f): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
mrmrmister:

Not a boyfriend just a friend
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Hadez(f): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
what intelligence do you expect by opening a fuccking thread on here...

Not expecting a show of stupidity babykiss
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by mrmrmister: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hadez:

Oh, okay
Buy him a bag of rice then. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by firstking01(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hadez:

See ya mouth like he's not a bf but just a friendundecided, so, hw has he been sweet to you according to your post if not for the sharwamas and money he has been showering on you huhundecided, if you go 3 solid rounds with him will rapture take place today?...goan give him sex, i'm sure he will appreciate it more if not anything because you are prettytongue
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Skelewu: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
A skillfully done bl0w job and a mind blowing sex afterwards won't be a bad idea now, would it?

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by mrmrmister: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bbmpin
Howdy cheesy
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hadez:

Not expecting a show of stupidity babykiss
oh! Sweetheart, I expect you to be wise and matured enough to decide on personal issues and not solely depend on social platforms for survival... wink
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by thesuave10(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hadez:
I am not a fan of buying gifts for guys but there is this guy who has been so sweet to me and his birthday is coming up on Friday. I don't have any idea of what to buy for him. Planning to spend about 12k but nothing is coming to me concerning any birthday gift. help cry

First of all since he is your friend yoi should know what he likes already. Well now that you don't there are somethings guys like in general namely : shoes perfume belts watches. Shoes and watches are the best. Here are some important points
1 nothing too expensive or he might think you like me
2 just like girls, guys like thoughtful gifts so let him see a bit of your effort besides the money of cuz
3 taking him out to his favourite place is also
advisable
4 You can sing as well
5 bottom line be able to show sincerity and he will appreciate it
6 he has been sweet to you be sweet to him as well
7 think long term rather than short term
8 twerk for him grin ( im naughty don't mind me)

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by IamLEGEND1: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
You want spend 12k on top "FRIEND"?

How many times you don ever spend 12k for yourself? Every idiot_wan come form posh online.
As long as you be naija girl, we know say hell go freeze over first before you spend anything wey pass N500 for guy.
try the next forum,your lie will have a better chance there

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Young03(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hadez:

Can you read?

no but I can write
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by SlaughterGang: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Buy him a dildo_.
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Glassdoll(f): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hadez:
Get him a very nice wrist watch and ignore all those unbelieving mofos above me undecided
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Anything but not singlet and boxers grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
shoe
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Sunkyphil(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hadez:

can we pls be friends
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by handsam(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sunkyphil:
can we pls be friends

hahaha..Lwkm. grin grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by jackie3B(f): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
A pair of yezzy shoes but its more than 12k
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by temissac(m): 3:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Some love_text will do, he'll treasure dat most
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by joey150(m): 5:37am On Sep 29, 2016
thesuave10:

First of all since he is your friend yoi should know what he likes already. Well now that you don't there are somethings guys like in general namely : shoes perfume belts watches. Shoes and watches are the best. Here are some important points
1 nothing too expensive or he might think you like me
2 just like girls, guys like thoughtful gifts so let him see a bit of your effort besides the money of cuz
3 taking him out to his favourite place is also
advisable
4 You can sing as well
5 bottom line be able to show sincerity and he will appreciate it
6 he has been sweet to you be sweet to him as well
7 think long term rather than short term
8 twerk for him grin ( im naughty don't mind me)
Some people can advice sha! On anything whatsoever.. Is it boredom or because she is a girl that has a very nicely filtered picture as her dp?
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You want spend 12k on top "FRIEND"?

How many times you don ever spend 12k for yourself? Every idiot_wan come form posh online.
As long as you be naija girl, we know say hell go freeze over first before you spend anything wey pass N500 for guy.
try the next forum,your lie will have a better chance there
Its very possible...Not every girl is stingy and dependent on guys like y'all think. undecided
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by jamalnation(m): 6:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Skelewu:
A skillfully done bl0w job and a mind blowing sex afterwards won't be a bad idea now, would it?
Re: I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday by bitchcrafts: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:
What to get him? "Peak, It's in you".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do On These Issues With My Girlfriend / A must see for all ladies! / Lagos school surrounded by snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.